She's a... "Glenn Close."
我不懂
I don't get it.
我们干嘛要找一个想灭掉萨姆的小妞儿
We're looking for the chick that wants to gank Sam?
干嘛自找麻烦
Why poke the bear?
安娜会不断尝试
Anna will keep trying.
除非萨姆死了 否则她不会放弃的
She won't give up until Sam is dead.
所以我们先下手为强
So we kill her first.
[咒语]
-我找到她了 -她在哪儿
- I found her. - Where is she?
不是地点的问题
Not where.
是时间的问题
When.
她在1978年
It's 1978.
什么
What?
她在1978年干什么 我都还没出生呢
Why 1978? I wasn't even born yet.
如果她杀了你父母 也就没有你了
You won't be... if she kills your parents.
什么
What?
因为我在 安娜伤不到你
Anna can't get to you because of me.
所以她要去找你们的父母
So she's going after them.
马上送我们回去
Take us back right now.
这相当于让你们羊入虎口
And deliver you right to Anna?
我一个人去
I should go alone.
他们是我们的父母 卡西 我们要去
They're our parents, Cass. We're going.
不是这么容易的
It's not that easy.
-为什么 -就算我可以使用荣光的力量
- Why not? - Time travel was difficult
时间穿梭也是很困难的
even with the powers of heaven at my disposal.
可你堕天了
But you're cut off.
所以你就像是少了燃料的跑车是吗
So what? You're like a Delorean without enough plutonium?
我不懂那个比喻什么意思
I don't understand that reference.
但我想说的是
But I'm telling you,
携带其他人一起进行时间穿梭依旧会
taking this trip, with passengers, no less...
削弱我的力量
...it'll weaken me.
他们是我们的爸妈
They're our mom and dad.
如果我们能救他们
If we can save them,
不单是不让安娜伤害他们
and not just from Anna --
我是说 如果我们能阻止这场战争
I mean, if we can set things right...
我们必须试试
we have to try.
准备好了吗
Ready?
凑合吧
Not really.
弯曲膝盖
Bend your knees.
我们成功了吗
Did we make it?
除非是他们再产品拓车了
Unless they're bringing pintos back into production,
看来 我们是成功了
I, uh, I'd say yes.
卡西
Cass?
放轻松 放轻松 你没事吧
Take it easy. Take it easy. You all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
比我预想的要好多了
I'm much better than I expected.
卡西
Cass!
还有呼吸 虽然比较微弱
He's breathing... sort of.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我说 光是看到那胡子
I mean, the mustaches alone...
我给卡西付了
So I paid for Cass for
5个晚上的房♥费 蜜月套房♥
five nights up in the, uh, honeymoon suite.
我告诉经理 不论如何都不许打扰
I told the manager, "Do not disturb no matter what."
知道他跟我说什么吗
You know what he said to me?
好 别担心 想买♥♥点内♥幕♥消息吗
"Yeah. Don't sweat it. Want to buy some dope?"
"内♥幕♥"唉
Dope.
我们应该在附近逛逛
We ought to stick around here,
然后买♥♥点微软公♥司♥的股份
buy some stock in Microsoft.
如果卡西无法恢复的话
Yeah, we might have to
估计我们真得买♥♥股份去了
if Cass doesn't recover.
他没事吧
Is he all right?
难道我看起来像天使医生或是护士小妞吗
What do I look like -- Dr. Angel, medicine woman?
他自会醒来的
He'll wake up.
他 可是个非常坚韧又带翅膀的臭小子
He's, you know, tough for a little nerdy dude with wings.
如果他都搞成这样子
If he landed like that,
希望安娜也好不到哪去
hopefully, so did Anna.
至少我们能赢得一点时间
Should buy us some time.
那么 你找到他们了吗
So, did you find 'em?
当然 温切斯特家 知更树街485号♥
Yeah. Uh...The Winchesters. 485 Robin tree.
直接去会会咱爸妈吧
Let's go pop in on the folks.
萨姆 萨姆 等等 等一下
Sam. Sam. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
迪恩 安娜可能随时出现
Dean, Anna could be here any second.
我们究竟该怎么进去 怎么和他们说呢
What exactly are we gonna march up there and tell 'em?
-说实话
- Uh, the truth.
-什么 难道说他们的儿子从未来回来
- What, that their sons are back from the future
是为了从天使终结者手中挽救他们吗
To save them from an angel gone "Terminator"?
拜托 这年代那种电影还没出现呐
Come on. Those movies haven't even come out yet.
那 就告诉她恶魔要抓他们
Well, then tell her demons are after 'em.
她认为你是个猎人 不是吗
I mean, she thinks you're a hunter, right?
是 一个她老爸一死就立马消失了的猎人
Yeah, a hunter who disappeared right when her dad died.
她肯定爱死我了
She's gonna love me.
你就跟着我吧
Just follow my lead.
今天工作怎么样
How was work?
挺 好的
It was, uh, great.
先去洗手
Ah! Not until you wash up.
真是爱死你发号♥施令的时候了
I love when you get bossy.
嘿 玛丽
Hi, Mary.
你不能来这里
You can't be here.
抱歉如果来得不是时候的话
I'm sorry if this is a bad time.
你不明白 我已经不再
You don't understand. I'm not...
我洗手不干了
I don't do that anymore.
我现在拥有平凡的生活 你们该走了
I have a normal life now. You have to go.
抱歉 但这很重要 明白吗
I'm sorry, but this is important, okay?
不好意思 亲爱的 他们只不过是
Sorry, sweetie, they're just...
玛丽的表兄弟
Mary's cousins.
我们路过这儿一定
Yeah, we couldn't stop through town
要来跟她打声招呼的 不是吗
without swinging by and saying "Hey," Now, could we?
迪恩
Dean.
你很眼熟啊
You look familiar.
是吗
Really?
是啊 你也挺眼熟的 老实说
Yeah, you do, too, actually, you know?
我们一定见过面的
We must have met sometime.
在某个小镇 对吗 爱上那些小镇了
Small towns, right? Got to love them.
约翰
I'm John.
这是萨姆
This is Sam.
萨姆 玛丽的父亲也叫萨姆
Sam. Uh, Mary's father was a Sam.
哦 他这是个姓
Uh, it's a -- it's a family name.
你没事吧 伙计 你似乎有点吓着了
You okay, pal? You look a little spooked.
噢 没事 没事的
Oh. Oh, yeah.
只不过是 旅行得太久了
Just a...long trip.
好了 萨姆和迪恩正要继续他们的旅程
Well, Sam and Dean were just on their way out.
什么 他们才刚到这儿呢
What? They just got here.
真高兴有机会见到玛丽那边的亲戚
Real happy to meet folks from Mary's side.
请进来喝杯啤酒吧
Please come on in for a beer.
正合我意
Twist my arm.
你确实没事吗 萨姆
Are you sure you're okay, Sam?
当然 当然 我只是
Yeah, yeah. Um, I'm just, um...
你真是太漂亮了
You are so beautiful.
他的意思是通常的
He means that in a-a non-weird,
健康的 对家人的赞美
wholesome, family kind of a way.
是的 没错
Yeah, right.
我们已经 有很长一段时间没见玛丽了
We haven't seen Mary in -- in quite some time, and --
她简直和我们的妈妈一摸一样
See, she's the spitting image of our mom.
那种感觉 非常 非常可怕
I mean, it's -- it's -- Eerie.
你们是什么关系呢
So, how are you guys related?
应该是 远亲
You know, uh, distantly.
所以 你们认识玛丽的父母了
Oh. So you knew Mary's parents?
是的 没错 没错
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
玛丽的爸爸
Mary's dad was, uh...
曾像祖父一般疼我们
pretty much like a grandpa to us.
遗憾的是 他因心脏病发过世了
That was tragic -- that heart attack.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表