If we had time, i could make a real player out of you.
我有时间
I got time.
也许
Maybe.
但是迪恩可以不一定了
But i can't say the same for dean.
你哥哥马上就要死了
Your brother's gonna be dead soon.
我说的马上
And when i say "soon"...
是指分钟哟
I mean minutes.
我说结束之前 游戏不会结束
The game's not over till i say it is.
盲注
Blinds.
事关你兄弟的时候
So, when it's about your brother,
你就变得情绪激动
You get so emotional,
你的心思完全就飞了出去
Your brain just flies right out the window.
很好
Good to know.
见鬼去吧
Go to hell.
我全押
I'm all-in.
别这样 萨姆
Don't do that, sam.
只有结束了我才能走
I can't leave until it's over?
那就让它结束
Fine. it's over.
说 我哥哥在哪儿
Now, where's my brother?
听着 你这样玩牌 无异于自杀
Look, there's poker and then there's suicide.
快点来吧
Just play the hand.
迪恩 你怎么了
Dean? dean, you there?
好吧
Fine.
迪恩
Dean?!
我很抱歉 小子
I'm sorry, kid.
三条A
Aces full.
你在哭
You're crying.
作为一个女巫你很善良 但这样却有点毛骨悚然
For a witch, you're so nice, it's actually kind of creepy.
没事
It's okay.
确实是好牌
It was a great hand.
只是
Just...
这还是
...not as great...
比不上4条4
...as four 4s.
玩得不错啊
Well played.
要知道 刚才那一套
You know, that whole...
使你失去理智的言论
Going-out-of-your-head bit --
真的非常奏效
Very method.
看来你真的很不简单
Well, there's more to you than meets the eye.
这些筹码全部给迪恩
Cash these in for dean, please.
乐意效劳
With pleasure.
迪恩 你听到了吗
Dean, you hear me?
见鬼 迪恩
Damn it, dean!
真是呆子
Idjit.
我做不到
I can't do this.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
别逼我
Don't make me.
我不想赢
I don't want to win.
我埋葬了自己的女儿
I buried my daughter.
她变成了这样
And she looked like this.
这一切是不正常的
It's not natural.
你知道的
You knew...
自从你选择和我在一起
When you decided to come with me.
你也就选择了这一切
This is what you wanted.
你依然年轻
You're still young.
如此美丽
You're so beautiful.
你有我
You have me.
我想念我的家人
I miss my family.
我很抱歉 帕特里克
I'm sorry, patrick.
我以为你爱我
I thought you loved me.
我爱你
I do.
亲爱的 我当然爱你
Sweetheart, of course I do.
我以为我能断绝过去
I thought I was cut out for this,
但我错了
But I'm not.
我不能没有你
I don't think i can do this without you.
在你遇见我之前 很久以来 你也过得很好
You got on okay for a long time before you met me.
下注吧
Check.
全押
All-in.
全押
All-in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没有出千 你凭实力打败了那家伙吗
No tricks -- you actually beat the guy?
真的假的
How the hell?
走运而已
Just lucky.
回头见 伙计们
Hey. I'll see y'all guys later.
去哪儿
Where you going?
没什么
Mm, nowhere.
去打疫苗
A booster shot.
闭嘴
Don't say it.
我想我们该把东西装上车吧
Well, I guess we can get the van loaded.
我不该说你是笨蛋
I shouldn't have called you an idiot.
你是说哪次
Which time?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我是说 我真的
I mean, I actually -- I-I...
我理解了
I get it.
衰老可不是单身派对
Getting old ain't a bachelor party.
再加上你所在的处境
And dealing with the crap you got to deal with...
少来说什么同情的话
Don't you go on pity patrol.
不 我没有
I'm not.
我不是这个意思
I'm not. I'm just...
我是说 如果我是你
I'm saying, you know, if I was in your shoes...
你会喋喋不休抱怨到死
You'd never stop complaining.
好吧
Fair enough.
你不是毫无用处的 鲍比
You're not useless, bobby.
好吧
Okay.
说得不错
Good talk.
等等 你听我说
No, wait a minute. listen to me.
即使士兵在战斗中负伤
You don't stop being a soldier
也不会因此而退出
'cause you got wounded in battle.
明白吗 不管你变成什么样
Okay? No matter what shape you're in,
最起码 你是我们的家人
Bottom line is, you're family.
你可能没注意
I don't know if you've noticed,
但我和萨姆 已经没有多少可牵绊的人
But me and sam, we don't have much left.
我不能没有你
I can't do this without you.
我做不到
I can't.
决不允许你再说要退出
So don't you dare think about checking out.
我不想再听到第二遍
I don't want to hear that again.
好吧
Okay.
好吗
Okay.
很好
Good.
多谢
Thanks.
我们肉麻完了吗
Now, we done feeling our feelings?
在我们开始越来越像娘们之前
'cause I'd like to get out of this room
我想离开这房♥间了
Before we both start growing lady parts.
说完了
Yeah, we're done.
走吧 轮椅神探
Let's go, ironsides.
非这样叫我吗
Oh, that one's sticking, huh?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表