God, no. I'm just well-fed.
他来了
There.
伙计们
Guys?
伙计们 怎么回事
Guys, what happened?
我觉得这样没用
I don't think it worked.
我觉得我还是...
I think I'm still --
我还是饿
...still hungry.
瞧啊
Look at this.
有人帮我们把你捆起来了
Someone trussed you up for us.
老大说要留你活口
Boss says we can't kill you...
不过我想我们可以把你切成几块带给他
...but I bet we can break off a few pieces.
还没轮到你
Wait your turn.
恶魔
Demons.
要把计划再复习一遍吗
You want to go over the plan again?
麦当劳儿童套餐
开心乐园餐
Hey, happy meal.
什么计划
The plan?
我拿着刀进去
I take the knife, I go in,
把饥荒骑士戴戒指的手指砍下来
I cut off the ring hand of famine,
然后返回停车场见你
And I meet you back here in the parking lot.
听上去挺简单
Well, that sounds foolproof.
时间太长了吧
This is taking too long.
卡西
Cass!
卡西
Cass.
另一位温彻斯特先生
The other Mr. Winchester.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
你放狗咬我
You sicced your dog on me.
我只是赏他了一块骨头
I just threw him a steak.
这就是你的了不起的招数
So this is your big trick?
让人们为可可泡芙发疯
Making people cuckoo for cocoa puffs?
没有费我多少神 只是助推了一下
Doesn't take much -- hardly a push.
美国人一直都是"吃到饱"
Oh, America -- all-you-can-eat, all the time.
吃啊 喝啊
Consume, consume.
一群穿肥裤子的蝗虫
A swarm of locusts in stretch pants.
可你们还是饥饿
And yet, you're all still starving
因为饿不仅仅来自于身体
Because hunger doesn't just come from the body,
还来自于灵魂
It also comes from the soul.
真好笑 我的怎么就没有
It's funny, it doesn't seem to be coming from mine.
是呀
Yes.
我注意到了
I noticed that.
你知道这是为什么吗
Have you wondered why that is?
在我出现的地方 你怎么还能正常
How you could even walk in my presence?
我觉得
Well, I like to think
是由于我的人格力量
It's because of my strength of character.
我不赞同
I disagree.
是的
Yes.
我知道了
I see.
那里深邃 黑暗
That's one deep, dark
迪恩 你心里什么也没有
nothing you got there, Dean.
你什么都放不进去 不是吗
Can't fill it, can you?
不是用食物或酒
Not with food or drink.
甚至连性都没有
Not even with sex.
你满口废话
Oh, you're so full of crap.
你可以装傻 对你弟弟开玩笑 欺骗他
Oh, you can smirk and joke and lie to your brother,
欺骗自己 但你骗不了我
Lie to yourself, but not to me!
迪恩 我可以看见你的内心
I can see inside you, Dean.
我可以看见
I can see
你是多么的支离破碎
how broken you are,
多么的挫败
How defeated.
你赢不了 你知道的
You can't win, and you know it.
但是你还是坚持战斗
But you just keep fighting.
机械的战斗
Just...keep going through the motions.
你不饿 迪恩 因为
You're not hungry, dean, because inside,
你的心
You're already...
早死了
Dead.
放他走
Let him go.
萨姆
Sam...
萨姆 不要
Sammy, no!
住手
Stop!
谁也不许动这个可爱的小男孩一根毫毛
No one lays a finger on this sweet little boy.
萨姆 你吃了我送你的点心
Sam, I see you got the snack I sent you.
你送来的
You sent?
别担心 你和其他人不同
Don't worry. You're not like everyone else.
你不会因为喝得太多而死
You'll never die from drinking too much.
你是一个例外
You're the exception that proves the rule.
撒旦
Just the way...
想要你成为那样的人
Satan wanted you to be.
那么
So...
割开他们的喉咙
...cut their throats.
享用他们
Have at them!
萨姆 不要
Sammy, no!
请把 不要客气
Please, be my guest.
不要
No.
那么
Well...
好吧
Fine.
要是你不要他们
If you don't want them...
那他们就归我了
Then I'll have them.
萨姆 我是天启骑士
I'm a horseman, Sam.
你的能力对我不起作用
Your power doesn't work on me.
说的对
You're right.
但是对他们起作用
But it will work on them.
伙计们 求你们啦
Guys, help!
在里面的那个人不是他
That's not him in there.
不是真正的他
Not really.
我知道
I know.
迪恩 萨姆得从这个状态摆脱出来
Dean, Sam just has to get it out of his system.
不然他会
Then he'll be --
听着 我想
Listen, I just, uh...
我得出去透口气
I just need to get some air.
拜托了
Please...
我不能
I can't...
帮帮我吧
I need some help.
求你了
Please?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表