说到这个
On the subject,
有件事我得告诉你
There's something I got to talk to you about.
什么事
What?
如果事情按我们预想的方向发展
This thing goes our way
我要跳进那个笼子里
And I...triple lindy into that box...
你知道我是有去无回吧
...Y-you know I'm not coming back.
知道 我很清楚
Yeah, I'm aware.
那你得答应我一件事
So you got to promise me something.
好 尽管说吧
Okay. Yeah. Anything.
你得发誓不会试着救我回来
You got to promise not to try to bring me back.
什么
What?
不 这我可不干
No, I didn't sign up for that.
迪恩
Dean --
你把我的旅行弄得像绝唱似的
Your hell is gonna make my tour look like graceland.
你还想让我袖手旁观
Y-you want me just to sit by and do nothing?
一旦牢笼关上 你决不能再去碰它
Once the cage is shut, you can't go poking at it, Dean.
这太冒险了
It's too risky.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
就好像我会让你烂在那不管似的
As if I'm just gonna let you rot in there.
没错 就是这样 你别无选择
Yeah, you are. You don't have a choice.
你不能要求我这么做
You can't ask me to do this.
抱歉 迪恩 你必须如此
I'm sorry, Dean. You have to.
不去救你 那我要做些什么
So then what am I supposed to do?
去找莉莎
You go find Lisa.
向上帝祷告让她接纳你
You pray to god she's dumb enough to take you in,
然后你们可以吃烤肉 踢球赛
And you -- you have barbecues and go to football games.
你要过正常且简单有序的生活 迪恩
You go live some normal, apple-pie life, Dean.
答应我
Promise me.
密歇根州 底特律
是恶魔
Demons.
起码有两打
At least two dozen of them.
你是对的 有事要发生了
You were right -- something's up.
不只如此
More than something.
他在这里 我知道
He's here. I know it.
再见 孩子
I'll see ya around, kid.
再见
See ya around.
被他附身之后
He gets in...
你要拼命与他对抗 明白吗
You fight him tooth and nail, you understand?
要一直抗争 丝毫不能放松
Keep swingin'. Don't give an inch.
明白
Yes, sir.
照顾好他们 行吗
Take care of these guys, okay?
他们不可能"好"的
That's not possible.
那就假装迁就我一下
Then humor me.
哦 我该说谎的
Oh. I was supposed to lie.
当然 他们会没事的 我...
Sure. They'll be fine. I --
得得...你还是...别说了
Just -- just stop...Talking.
别看行吗
You mind not watching this?
好了
Okay.
我们走吧
Let's go.
来啊
All right!
我们来了 狗♥杂♥种♥们
We're here, you sons of bitches!
放马过来
Come and get it!
伙计们
Hey, guys.
你们老爸在家吗
Is your father home?
你们好
Hey, guys.
谢谢你们来看我
So nice of you to drop in.
这辆英帕拉的零件
The Impala, of course,
自然与其它车并无不同
has all the things other cars have...
还有些其它车上没有的装备
And a few things they don't.
但这些都不重要
But none of that stuff's important.
重要的是一些小东西
This is the stuff that's important.
萨姆塞进烟灰盒里的人偶大兵
The army man that Sam crammed in the ashtray...
如今还在那里
It's still stuck there.
迪恩塞进出风口的积木
The legos that Dean shoved into the vents...
直到今天 暖风一开就能听见它们噼啪作响
To this day, heat comes on and they can hear 'em rattle.
正是这些小东西让这辆车变得完整
These are the things that make the car theirs...
变得真正属于他们
Really theirs.
即便是迪恩在车散架之后进行整体大修
Even when Dean rebuilt her from the ground up,
仍然没有把这些小东西取出去
he made sure all these little things stayed,
因为这些瑕疵正是她的美丽所在
'cause it's the blemishes that make her beautiful.
路西法不知道他们开什么车
The devil doesn't know or care
他也不在乎
what kind of car the boys drive.
抱歉可能有点儿冷
Sorry if it's a bit chilly.
大部分人都以为我喜欢熊熊烈焰
Most people think I burn hot.
事实上恰恰相反
It's actually quite the opposite.
好吧 我会通知媒体的
Well, I'll alert the media.
伙计们 帮我解释一下
Help me understand something, guys.
我是说 难道你们不觉得
I mean, stomping through my front door
闯进我家有点儿自取灭亡吗
Is...A tad suicidal, don't you think?
我们不是来和你对抗的
We're not here to fight you.
不是吗
No?
那是来做什么的
Then why are you?
我要同意你附身
I want to say "Yes."
你说什么
Excuse me?
喝了不少阿华田呐
Chock-full of ovaltine, are we?
你听到我说的了
You heard me.
我同意
Yes.
你是认真的
You're serious.
听着 审判日的降临无法阻挡
Look, Judgment Day's a runaway train.
我们想通了 我们只求免灾
We get it now. We just want off.
意思是
Meaning?
世纪交易
Deal of the century.
我同意你附身 条件是一切结束之后
I give you a free ride, but when it's all over,
我俩都要活着 我们的父母也要复活
I live, he lives, you bring our parents back...
算了 咱别演肥皂剧了行么
Okay, can we please drop the telenovela?
我知道戒指在你们手里 萨姆
I know you have the rings, Sam.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
天启四骑士的戒指
The Horsemen's rings?
打开我牢笼的钥匙
The magic keys to my cage?
有印象吗
Ring a bell?
拜托了萨姆 我从没骗过你
Come on, Sam. I've never lied to you.
你至少也应该给我同样的尊重
You could at least pay me the same respect.
没关系 我不生气
It's okay. I'm not mad.
在你的意识里较量一番
A wrestling match inside your noggin...
我喜欢这主意
I like the idea.
只有你我 一局定胜负 不许耍诈
Just you and me, one round, no tricks.
要是你赢了 就跳回牢笼
You win, you jump in the hole.
要是我赢了
I win...
那我就赢了
Well, then I win.
萨姆 意下如何
What do you say, Sam?
一把金提琴 赌你的灵魂
A fiddle of gold against your soul
我会比你强
says I'm better than you-ou.
他已经知道了 但是没有关系
So he knows. Doesn't change anything.
萨姆
Sam.
-我们别无选择 -别
- We don't have any other choice. - No.
我同意
Yes.
[咒语]
Bvtmon...
[咒语]
Tabges...
[咒语]
Babalon.
小萨姆
Sammy!
-迪恩 -小萨姆
- Dean! - Sammy!
我能感觉到他
I can feel him.
-天哪 -你得尽快跳进去
- Oh, God! - You got to go now!
起来
Come on!
快 小萨姆
Go now, Sammy.
快
Now!
我逗你呢
I was just messing with you.
小萨姆早不在了
Sammy's long gone.
[咒语]
Chdr bvtmon tabges babalon.
我说过的
I told you...
会有这一天的 在底特律
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表