Are you crazy? What the hell?
迪恩 我可以解释
Dean, I can explain.
解释什么 骗我们
Explain what? Lying to us?
还是那个美国僵尸女孩在你的厨房♥做蛋糕
Or the American girl zombie making cupcakes in your kitchen?!
首先 那是我妻子 所以尊重点
First of all, that's my wife, so watch it.
鲍比 不管那东西是什么 那不是你妻子
Bobby, whatever that thing is in there, it is not your wife.
你怎么知道
And how do you know that?
还用说吗
Are you serious?
孩子 你觉得我是傻子吗
You think I'm an idiot, boy?
我死去的妻子出现在我家门口
My dead wife shows up on my doorstep,
我当然会尽我所学去测试她
I'm not gonna test her every way I ever learned?
那它是什么 僵尸 亡魂
So what is it? Zombies? Revenant?
我哪知道
Hell if I can tell.
她没有伤疤或是伤口
She's got no scars, no wounds,
对盐 银具和圣水都没反应
no reaction to salt, silver, holy water...
鲍比 她可是从棺材里爬出来的
Bobby, she crawled out of her coffin.
不 她没有 我把她火化的
No, she didn't. I cremated her.
不知怎么回事 她回来了
Somehow, some way, she's back.
那是不可能的
That's impossible.
还用你说
Tell me about it.
你埋葬了她的骨灰
You bury her ashes?
-是的 -埋哪儿了
- Yeah. - Where?
在墓地
In the cemetery.
他们都是在那里复活的
That's where they all rose from.
-多少个 -15或者20个
- How many? - 15, 20.
我列了张表
I made a list.
有凯伦
Uh, there's Karen...
克莱
Clay...
米尔斯治安官
Sheriff Mills --
她儿子复活了
her little boy came back.
没有任何迹象或是前兆吗
And there were no signs? No omens?
那时候下过雷雨
Well, there were the lightning storms.
我们早说过了 还有什么
That's what we said. What else?
"火焰之中 一匹白马屹立于我面前"
"And through the fire stood before me a pale horse.
"他坐在马背之上 手持镰刀"
"And he that sat atop him carried a scythe,
"我目睹自他复活之后"
"and I saw since he had risen,
"他们也将复活"
"they, too, shall rise,
"自他而生 因他而生"
and from him and through him."
怎么 是死亡骑士在作怪吗
So, what, death is behind this?
死亡骑士 那种拿着镰刀的骷髅死神吗
Deah, like "Grim Reaper" Death?
是的
Yeah.
真棒
Awesome.
又一个天启骑士
Another horseman.
肯定是星期四
Must be Thursday.
鲍比
Bobby...
为什么死亡骑士要在苏福尔斯这种
Why would Death raise 15 people
偏僻小镇复活15个人
in a podunk town like Sioux Falls?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果真是死亡骑士在作怪
You know, if death is behind this,
不论他的目的何在
then whatever these things are...
反正肯定没好事
it's not good.
你要理解我们的职责所在
You know what we have to do here.
她什么都不记得了
She doesn't remember anything, you know.
什么意思
What do you mean?
不记得曾被恶魔附身
Being possessed,
而我杀了她
me killing her...
之后再复活
her coming back.
鲍比
Bobby...
别摆出这种表情
No, no, don't "Bobby" Me.
什么都别说了
Just...
听听这声音
just listen, okay?
她哼着歌♥做饭
She hums when she cooks.
以前
She always...
她做饭时总是哼歌♥
used to hum when she cooked.
虽然跑调严重 但是...
Tone deaf as all hell, but...
我从没想过能再次听到
And I never thought I would hear it again.
启示录上说
Look, just read revelation.
死者会在天启时复活
The -- the dead rise during the apocalypse.
但这又不一定是坏事
There's nothing in there that says that's bad!
也许是因为当下形势如此糟糕
Hell, maybe it's the one good thing
而唯独此事振奋人心 这不是很好吗
That comes out of this whole bloody mess.
换作你的话会怎么做
And what would you do if you were us?
我当然知道
I know what I'd do.
也知道你们的想法
And I know what you think you got to do.
但是
But...
我求你们了
I'm begging you.
求求你们
Please.
拜托
Please.
让她留下
Leave her be.
你有何想法
So, what do you think?
没什么想法
There's nothing to think about.
我可不会让鲍比独自在家
I'm not gonna leave Bobby at home
和他的僵尸新娘共处一室
with the bride of Frankenstein.
那你想怎样
Then what do you want to do?
就这样当着鲍比的面 爆头了她的头吗
Just walk in there in front of Bobby and blow her skull off?
要是她想对鲍比下手
If she decides that Bobby's face
老子还真干得出来
is the blue plate special, I'd like to be there.
好吧
Fine.
看看还有什么线索
See what else we can find out.
我吓到你了吗
Oops. Did I scare you?
没有
No. No. No.
你没什么吓人的
There's...nothing scary about you at all.
想吃点午餐吗
Feel like some lunch?
不用了 谢谢
Uh...I'm good. Thanks.
来吧 派还多着呢
Come On. There's more pie.
我觉得鲍比不想让我进去
I don't think that Bobby wants me inside.
那就当是咱俩的秘密嘛
Guess it'll have to be our secret, then, huh?
来吧
Come on.
不用说我也知道 你肯定超喜欢派
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you like pies.
全是你烤的吗
Did you bake all these?
我也不知道为什么
I don't know what it is.
回来之后就一直烤
Since I got back, I can't stop baking.
你睡过觉吗
Yeah, when do you have time to sleep?
我不睡
I don't.
肯定是太兴奋了
Must be the excitement.
也可能是因为死了
Or being dead.
我知道你不信任我
I know you don't trust me.
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
省省吧 迪恩
Come on, dean.
所以你才过来吧
That's why you're here, isn't it?
为了监视我
Keeping an eye on me?
我知道你的身份
I know who you are.
我也知道 鲍比变了
Just like I know Bobby's not the same
不再像我当初嫁给他那时 温和而唠叨
mild-mannered scrap dealer I married.
你们猎鬼
You hunt things.
而我就是个鬼
I-I'm a thing.
我知道
I get it.
所以你也应该知道
So then you know that Sam and I
我和萨姆不会放任鲍比不管
Would never let anything happen to Bobby.
他就像我们的父亲
That he's like a father to us.
我明白
I understand.
有你们照顾他真好 迪恩
And he's lucky to have you looking out for him, dean.
但不只有你们关心他
But you're not the only one.
就这样吗
Is that so?
我记得一清二楚
I-I remember everything, you know.
我死时的感觉
When I died.
那恶魔占了我的身体
That demon taking over my body...
还有在它控制下我的所作所为
And the things it made me do.
鲍比别无选择 只能...
And Bobby having no choice but to...
你也知道他做了什么
Well, you know what he did.
但我明白他的眼神
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表