顺便 你知道诺拉为何喜欢巫术吗
By the way, you know why Nora's into witchcraft?
什么意思
What do you mean?
她不是喜欢撒旦
She doesn't like satan,
你这笨蛋 她喜欢的是你
you moron. She likes you.
真的吗
Really?
你这样觉得吗
You -- you think?
对 我能看出来
Ah. I know.
我告诉你 小子
I'm telling you, kid --
我真希望自己是你
I wish I had your life.
真的吗
You do?
多谢
Thanks.
快走吧
Get out of here.
你真是体贴啊
That was a nice thing to say.
我根本是在撒谎
I totally lied.
那孩子的生活烂透了
That kid's life sucked ass.
那些苹果派和家人的唠叨 超压抑
All that apple-pie, family crap? It's stressful.
信我没错 我们才不会想要那种生活
Trust me -- we didn't miss a damn thing.
或许我们根本不了解那种生活吧
Or we don't know what we're missing.
拜托 老哥 小点声
Hey, come on, man. Turn it down.
欢迎归来 《科特》[儿童情景喜剧]
Welcome back, Kotter.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表