那个贱♥人♥当时对我
Son of a bitch didn't think twice about icing me --
千刀万剐的时候可没犹豫 -我知道
A thousand times. - No, I know.
-我只是确认一下 -那你什么意思
-I-I mean, i'm just saying. - What are you saying?
你是不想杀了他 还是怎么
If you don't want to kill him, then what?
-和他谈谈 -什么
-Talk to him. -What?
听着 仔细想想 迪恩
Look, think about it, Dean.
他是我们见过的最强大的生物之一
He's one of the most powerful creatures we've ever met.
或许我们能利用他
Maybe we can use him.
为了什么
For what?
恶作剧精灵是个享乐主义者 是吧
Okay, Trickster's like a -- like a hugh hefner type, right?
莺歌♥艳舞 美女美酒
Wine, women, song.
也许他不想让世界毁灭
Maybe he doesn't want the party to end.
也许他和我们一样 都讨厌
I mean, maybe he hates this "angels
所谓的天使恶魔大战
and demons" stuff as much as we do.
也许他会帮我们
Maybe he'll help us.
-此话当真 -当然
-You're serious? - Yeah.
与恶作剧精灵联盟
Ally with the trickster?
没错
Yeah.
那个血腥暴♥力♥的怪物
A bloody, violent monster...
你想和他成为朋友 欢乐地聊天吗
And you want to be facebook friends with him?
亏你想得出来 萨米
Nice, Sammy.
世界濒临毁灭 迪恩
The world is gonna end, Dean.
我们没工夫纠结道德立场
We don't have the luxury of a moral stand.
我只是说 这值得一试 仅此而已
I'm just saying, it's worth a shot. that's all.
如果不管用 我们再杀了他
If it doesn't work... we'll kill him.
不管怎样 我们怎么找他
How we gonna find the guy, anyway?
他不会只干一件就罢休 是吧
Well, he never takes just one victim, right?
他会现身的
He'll show.
呼叫总台 6号♥公路 187号♥
Uh, dispatch? I got a possible 187
旧造纸厂这儿有可疑情况
Out here at the old paper mill on route 6.
收到
Roger that.
什么情况 兄弟
What are you looking at, son?
说实话 沃尔特 我实在不知道
Honestly, Walt, I wouldn't even know
该怎样形容过才合适
How to begin to describe what I'm seeing.
只管派人来
Just, um, send everybody.
保持冷静 待在车旁 后援就到
All right, stay calm, stay by your car, our's on their way.
听起来很诡异
That sounds weird.
确定是那家伙吗
Weird enough to be our guy?
这儿出了命案
There was a murder here...
却连警车和警♥察♥都没有
And there's no police cars -- there's nobody.
你觉得怎样
How does that look to you?
糟糕透顶
Crappy.
搞毛啊
What the hell?
大夫
Doctor.
大夫
Doctor.
"医生"
"doctor"?
大夫
Doctor.
-正经点 -怎么了
- Seriously? - What?
正经点吗 知道吗 你是才华横溢
Seriously, you're brilliant, you know that?
却是个才华横溢的懦夫
And a coward. you're a brilliant coward.
你在说什么
Uh, what are you talking about?
别装蒜
As if you don't know.
难以置信
I don't believe this.
啥
What?
那是皮科洛大夫
That was Dr. Piccolo.
谁
Who?
艾伦·皮科洛大夫
Dr. Ellen Piccolo.
认真又性感的医生 她在
The sexy-yet-earnest doctor at...
西雅图慈善医院工作
...Seattle Mercy Hospital.
迪恩
Uh, Dean...
你到底在说啥
What the hell are you talking about?
大夫装和性感实习生
The doctor getups. the -- the -- the sexy interns.
还有"严肃认真"那一套 这说得通了
The "seriouslys." it all makes sense.
通什么鬼 到底怎么回事
What makes sense? what's going on?
我们在"性感医生"电视剧里
We're in "Dr. Sexy, M.D."
-哥们儿 搞什么鬼 -我不知道
- Dude, what the hell? - I don't know.
-正经地说 到底搞什么鬼 -我不知道
- No, seriously. what the hell? - I don't know.
随便说点什么也好
One theory. any theory.
恶作剧精灵把我们困在电视世界里了
Uh, the trickster trapped us in TV land.
你这样认为就蠢到家了
That's your theory? that's stupid.
你说我们在"性感医生"电视剧里的
You're the one who said we're on "Dr. Sexy, M.D."
但才没有电视世界这种东西
Yeah, but TV land isn't TV land.
我是指电视节目得有演员 灯光和剧组人员
I mean, there's actors a-and lights and crew members.
-知道吗 可这是真实的 -不可能啊
- You know? this looks real. - It can't be.
迪恩 这怎么可能是真实的
Dean, how can this possibly be real?
我也不知道 行了吧
I don't know. all right?
那是王大夫
Oh, but there goes Dr. Wang,
性感而傲慢的外科大夫
The sexy-but-arrogant heart surgeon.
那是强尼·德莱克
And there's Johnny Drake.
他不是活人 而是存在于他人脑海中的鬼魂
Oh, he's not even alive. he's a ghost in the mind of...
是她 那位性感而神经质的医生
...of her, the sexy-but-neurotic doctor over there.
这个剧里为啥还有鬼魂
So, this show has ghosts? Why?
不清楚 不过这种设定更刺♥激♥
I don't know. It is compelling.
你不是说过你不是粉丝吗
I thought you said you aren't a fan.
我不是粉丝 真的不是
I'm not. I'm not.
哥们儿
Oh, boy.
咋了
What?
-是他 -谁
- It's him. - Who?
是他 是性感医生
It's him. it's dr. sexy.
大夫
Doctor.
大夫
Doctor.
大夫
Doctor.
大夫
Doctor.
你能不能给我一个合适的理由
You want to give me one good reason
为何你违抗我的直接命令
Why you defied my direct order
反对为比尔太太做试验性面部移植手术呢
To do the experimental face transplant on Mrs. Beale?
一个理由吗
One reason?
当然啦
Sure.
你不是性感医生
You're not Dr. Sexy.
你疯了吗
You're crazy.
是吗
Really?
因为我确定 性感医生的性感之处
'cause I swore part of what makes dr. sexy sexy
在于他穿的是牛仔靴
Is the fact that he wears cowboys boots...
而不是什么网球鞋
Not tennis shoes.
还说你不是粉丝
Yeah, you're not a fan.
这叫幸灾乐祸
It's a guilty pleasure.
叫保安来
Call security.
随便你 伙计 但我们知道你的真面目
Yeah, go ahead, pal. see, we know what you are.
你们两个越发厉害了嘛
You guys are getting better.
快把我们弄出去
Get us the hell out of here.
如果不呢
Or what?
你们拿的木桩呢 大块头
Don't see your wooden stakes, big guy.
是你通过警方无线电说话吧 那是个陷阱
That was you on the police scanner, right? this is a trick.
拜托
Hello-o-o?
我可是恶作剧精灵啊
Trickster?
别这样嘛 听说你们两爷们到了镇上
Come on! I heard you two yahoos were in town.
-就忍♥不住想找点乐子 -我们到底在哪儿
- How could i resist? - Where the hell are we?
喜欢吗 绝对独家制♥作♥哦
You like it? it's all homemade.
专用布景 专用演员
My own sets, my own actors.
我叫它小小专用电视机
Call it my own little idiot box.
我们怎么出去
How do we get out?
伙计 这可真是个难题(美国流行问答节目)
That, my friend, is the $6♥4♥ question.
不管怎样 我们只是
Whatever. we just --
我们得谈谈 我们需要你的帮助
We need to talk to you. we need your help.
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
你俩蠢蛋把世界搞得一团糟
You two muttonheads broke the world,
现在指望我来收拾吗
And you want me to sweep up your mess?
求你了
Please.
就五分钟 请听我们说
Just five minutes. hear us out.
当然 你猜怎么着
Sure. tell you what.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表