为什么我们会在这儿
Why were we here?
你要像个听话的小兵一样乖乖地遵从老爸的命令吗
Could you follow dad's words like a good, little soldier?
你可以不顾一切就为了得到他的认可
Are you that desperate for his approval?
这不是你的本意 萨姆
This isn't you talking, sam.
这就是你我的不同
That's the difference between you and me.
我有自己的想法 我不像你那么可悲
I have a mind of my own. I'm not pathetic like you.
老爸去世前告诉了我一些事情
Before dad died, he told me something.
他说我有可能会杀了你 萨姆
He said that I might have to kill you, sam.
-这到底是什么意思 -我不知道
-What the hell is that supposed to mean? -I don't know.
我们在谈论科尔特 对吧
We're talking about the colt, right?
如果你仍打算那个疯狂的猎杀恶魔任务的话
If you are still set on the insane task of killing the devil,
我们就得这么做
This is how we do it.
-你们在玩LARP 对吧 -你说什么
-You guys are larping, aren't you? -Excuse me?
真人角色扮演
Live-action role-playing.
-你们是粉丝 -什么粉丝
-You're fans. -Fans of what?
卡佛·爱德兰德的《凶鬼恶灵》
"supernatural" by carver edlund.
他叫是恰克·雪利 他是个天才
His name's chuck shurley. And he's a genius.
我是迪恩 这是萨姆
I'm dean. This is sam.
就是你书里写的那个迪恩和萨姆
The dean and sam you've been writing about.
我写下了那些东西 然后他们成真了
I write things and then they come to life.
-显然我是上帝 -他是上帝的先知
-Obviously I'm a god. -He's a prophet of the lord.
你 你是
You. You're...
卡佛·爱德兰德 对 嗨 贝基
Carver edlund, yeah. Hi, becky.
我是你的头号♥粉丝
I am your number-one fan.
但我知道《凶鬼恶灵》只是一本书 对吧
But I know that "supernatural" is just a book, okay?
-贝基 那全是真实的 -我就知道
Becky, it's all real. I knew it!
你还好吗 女士
You okay, lady?
萨姆 这真的是你吗
Sam...Is it really you?
你真结实
And you're so firm. Uh...
迪恩 快点
Dean. Come on!
恰克 你在这儿
Chuck! there you are.
哥们
Guys.
发生了什么
What's going on?
没什么事
Uh, nothing.
你知道的 我只是在这儿随便走走
You know, just, um, I was kind of hangin'.
你们来这里干吗
What are you guys doing here?
你叫我们来的啊
You told us to come.
不 我没有
Uh, no, I didn't.
你有 你发消息给我的
Yeah, you did. You texted me --
这个地址 “生死攸关的情况”
This address, "life-or-death situation."
有让你想起什么吗
Any of this ringing a bell?
不 我没有给你发过消息
No, i-i-i didn't send you a text.
我们整晚都在开车
We drove all night.
我很抱歉 我不知道怎么回事
I'm sorry. I-i-i don't understand what could --
-噢 不 -怎么了
-Oh, no. -What?
萨姆 你来了
Sam! you made it!
贝基 对吧
Becky, right?
你还记得
Oh. You remembered.
你一直想着我的
You've been thinking about me.
我
I...
很好
It's okay.
我也没有忘记你
I can't get you out of my head, either.
你用过我的电♥话♥吗
Um, did you take my phone?
我从你的裤子里拿的 只是借用了下
I just borrowed it. From your pants.
-贝基 -怎么了
Becky. What?
他们也会想要看到的
They're gonna want to see it.
-看什么 -看什么
See what? See what?
噢 天哪
Oh, my god.
我爱死他们同时说话的时候了
I love it when they talk at the same time!
恰克 过来哥们 该你了
Hey, chuck! come on, pal. It's showtime.
哥们 我为这一切
Guys, I'm sorry.
说一声抱歉
For everything.
迪恩 你看上去不错嘛
Hey, dean! lookin' good!
你到底是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
我也是迪恩
I'm dean, too.
是萨姆和迪恩啊
Uh-oh. It's sam and dean.
我现在有点麻烦 你们两个玩得开心啊
I'm in trouble now. Have fun, you two.
怎么回事
What?
贝基 这是什么情况
Becky, what is this?
太棒了
It's awesome!
一个《凶鬼恶灵》粉丝会 第一次聚会
A "supernatural" convention. The first ever.
欢迎来到第一届《凶鬼恶灵》粉丝会
Welcome to the first annual "supernatural" convention.
屋子里有45名成员
45 in the magnolia room,
我们有专业小组
We have the panel
有5名男生组成的迪恩私生活小队
Five little boy The secret life of dean."
然后在下午的四点半
and four-thirty
有一场关于《凶鬼恶灵》的同人活动
There's the homoerotic subtext of "supernatural."
在晚上七点我们的作者会表演节目哦
Oh,and caused big hands stars at 7:00 p.m show.
好 不过现在
Okay, but -- but right now --
现在我很高兴介绍作者本人
Right now I'd like to introduce the man himself.
《凶鬼恶灵》系列丛书的创作人
The creator and the writer of the "supernatural" books,
他就是独一无二的
The one, the only...
卡佛·爱德兰德
Carver edlund!
好吧
Uh, okay, good.
我看上去还不是那么笨拙
This isn't nearly as awkward as I --
有点口干
It's a little dry mouth.
好吧
Okay, uh...
那么 我觉得
So, I guess, uh...
来提问吧
Questions?
你来
Um, you?
你好 爱德兰德先生 我是你的超级粉丝
Hey, mr. Edlund. Uh, big fan.
我只是想知道
Wow. Okay. I was just wondering --
你最初是怎么想出萨姆和迪恩的
Where'd you come up with sam and dean in the first place?
我
Oh, uh, i, uh...
就这么想出来了
It just...Came to me.
好吧
Okay, uh...
下一个是
Yeah, the, uh...
有钩子的那个
Hook man.
为什么在任何打斗场景里
Why, in every fight scene,
萨姆和迪恩都用他们的枪或是小刀
Sam and dean are having their gun or knife
干掉那些坏家伙
Knocked away by the bad guy?
为什么他们不用些新武器呢
Why don't they keep it on some kind of bungee?
我 我 我真的不知道
Yeah, i-i-i really don't know.
还有问题
Yeah, follow-up --
为何萨姆和迪恩看不出露比来者不善
Why can't Sam and Dean be telling that Ruby is evil?
我是说 她明显是在用道德陷阱
I mean, she is clearly manipulating Sam
来利用萨姆
Into some kind of moral lapse.
显而易见的事儿啊 不是嘛
It's obvious, nein?
如果你不喜欢这书 那你就别看 怪物
Hey! If you don't like the books, don't read 'em, fritz!
好了 好了
Okay, okay, just, uh --
没事了
Uh, okay. It's okay.
下一个问题
So, uh, so, next question.
嗯 你
Uh, uh, y-yeah, you.
在上一本书的最后
Yeah, at the end of the last book,
迪恩下地狱了
Dean goes to hell.
那接着会发生什么
So, what happens next?
事实上 据通知
Oh, w-well, there lies an announcement, a-actually.
结局很快会揭晓的
You're all gonna find out.
多亏了阔绰的斯堪的纳维亚投资商
Um, thanks to a wealthy scandinavian investor...
我们将会继续出版下一本
We're gonna start publishing again.
亲爱的上帝 太棒了
Sweet lord, yes!
我给你拿了杯冰镇黄眼
I got you a yellow-eyed cooler.
谢谢 恰克
Thanks, Chuck.
不客气
Sure.
贝基
So, Becky, uh...
我在想 你有没有
I was wondering, um, are you doing anyth--
萨姆
Oh, hi, Sam!
打扰一下
Excuse us.
给你提个醒 我们自己的烂摊子都成一堆了
In case you haven't noticed, our plates are kind of full.
寻找科尔特 猎杀恶魔
Okay? Finding the colt, hunting the devil.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表