I'm home.
这次不行
Not this time.
伙计们
Guys!
带她离开
Get her out of here.
为了一个女人
Over a girl.
加百列 你不是吧
Gabriel, really?
我知道你一向不大检点 但是这也
I mean, I knew you were slumming, but...
希望你没传上病
I hope you didn't catch anything.
路西法
Lucifer...
你是我兄弟 我爱你
You're my brother, and I love you.
可你真是个超级大混球
But you are a great big bag of dicks.
你刚说我什么
What did you just say to me?
看看你自己
Look at yourself.
诶呀呀
"Boo-hoo.
老爸凶我了 所以我要把他的玩具都砸烂
Daddy was mean to me, so I'm gonna smash up all his toys."
讲话注意点
Watch your tone.
随你怎么装受伤者
Play the victim all you want.
可你我之间 大家心里知道
But you and me ... we know the truth.
老爸最爱的是你
Dad loved you best.
超过米迦勒
More than Micheal.
超过我
More than me.
可自从他带了新宝宝回家
Then he brought the new baby home,
你就受不了了
And you couldn't handle it.
所以这一切仅仅是你的出气筒
So all this is just a great big temper tantrum.
该成熟点了
Time to grow up.
我才不会坐这个东西
I'm not getting in that thing.
请上车 公主
Just get in the car, princess.
加百利 如果你是为米迦勒做事
Gabriel, if you're doing this for michael --
去他的
screw him.
如果他站在这里 我一样做了他
If he were standing here, I'd shiv his ass, too.
你背叛了
You disloyal --
不 我对他们
Oh, I'm loyal,
很忠诚
to them.
谁
Who?
这些 所谓的天神吗
These...so-called gods?
是对人类忠诚 路西法.
To people, Lucifer.
人类
People.
你就为了这群蟑螂 心甘情愿去死吗
So you're willing to die for a pile of cockroaches?
为什么
Why?
因为父亲是对的
Because dad was right.
他们比我们优秀
They are better than us.
人类是残缺不全 缺陷百出的弃物
They are broken, flawed abortions.
他们确实有缺陷
Damn right they're flawed.
但是大多数人都 努力让自己更好
But a lot of them try... to do better.
学会原谅
To forgive.
或许你应该去脱衣舞俱乐部逛逛
And you should see the Spearmint Rhino.
我已经坐了太久的冷板凳了
I've been riding the pine a long time,
现在我要重回战斗了
but I'm in the game now.
你和米迦勒 我谁都不帮
And I'm not on your side or Michael's.
我为人类而战
I'm on theirs.
兄弟 不要逼我这么做
Brother, don't make me do this.
没人逼我们做任何事
No one makes us do anything.
加百利 你认为自己的奸计得逞了吗
I know you think you're doing the right thing, Gabriel.
我知道你的真身在哪里
But I know where your heart truly lies.
在这里
Here.
你的戏法太业余了
Amateur hocus-pocus.
别忘了
Don't forget --
你的戏法都是我传授的 弟弟
you learned all your tricks from me, little brother.
该影片中的所有内容
十八岁以下不得观看
卡萨色情
第十三号♥
亲爱的日记
Dear diary...
做一个拥有无上权力的集团总裁太有趣了
being a high-powered business president is super-fun,
但也很辛苦
but so exhausting.
有时候我真的需要好好休息一下
Sometimes I just need to relax.
我需要 色情之家
I need...Casa Erotica.
客房♥服务
Room service.
请进
Come in!
这就是加百利让你用生命保护的东西吗
Gabriel wanted you to guard this with your life?
可能他是剧迷吧
Maybe he's a fan.
这部剧不错
It is a good one.
我送来了你订的波兰熏肠
I've got the kielbasa you ordered.
波兰的吗
Polish?
匈牙利的
Hungarian.
他到底在干什么
What the hell's going on?
萨姆 迪恩
Sam. Dean.
你们可能很困惑我到底在干什么
You're probably wondering what the hell's going on.
好吧
Well...
如果你们在看这个
If you're watching this...
那我就已经死了
I'm dead.
拜托
Oh, please!
别悲泣
Stop sobbing.
这让我们都很尴尬
It's embarrassing for all of us.
没有我
Without me,
你们杀死路西法的几率就等于零
you've got zero shot at killing Lucifer.
很抱歉
Sorry.
但是
But...
你们可以困住他
you can trap him.
那个关路西法的牢笼 仍然在下面
The cage you sprung lucifer from is still down there.
那么你们 也许 可以把他关回去
And maybe -- just maybe -- you can shove his ass back in.
当然不是那么容易
Not that it'll be easy.
你们先要打开牢笼 然后把他骗进去
You got to get the cage open, trick my bro back into it,
还有
And, uh -- oh, yeah --
避开米迦勒和上帝使团
avoid Michael and the God squad.
但是 还不够具体 对吧
But hey, details, right?
我有个惊天大秘密
And here's the big secret,
连路西法自己也不知道
Lucifer himself doesn't even know.
牢笼的钥匙 就在世间
But the key to the cage -- it's out there.
事实上 不止一把钥匙
Actually, it's keys -- plural.
有四把钥匙
Four keys.
更详细一点 四个戒指
Well, four rings.
天启四骑士的戒指
From the horsemen.
找全了戒指 就可以打开牢笼
You get them all, you got the cage.
不能说我完全我在把赌注压在你们身上
Can't say I'm betting on you boys,
不过呢 我曾经犯过错误
but, uh, hey, I've been wrong before.
迪恩
And, Dean...
你是正确的
you were right.
我害怕对抗我的哥哥
I was afraid to stand up to my brother.
但是我不再害怕了
Not anymore.
现在我站起来了
So this is me standing up.
现在我又要
And this is me...
躺下了
Lying down.
老兄
Oh! Oh, man.
天启四骑士 啊
Horsemen, huh?
我们拿到了战争骑士的
Well, we got war's.
我们还拿到了饥饿骑士的
We nicked famine's.
我们有两个戒指了
That's two rings down.
只需要拿到瘟疫和死亡的
Collect all four,
我们就凑齐四枚戒指了
just need pestilence and death.
就这样吗
Oh, is that all?
还是个计划
It's a plan.
搞什么
What the hell?
这个东西会不会让人打瞌睡
Does this stuff make you drowsy?
我还要开很久的车
I got a lot of driving to do.
蓝色的会让你犯困
Blue ones make you sleepy.
红色的和橘色的可以在白天吃
Red and orange ones are okay for daytime.
这 这太可怕了
This is -- this is awful.
内华达
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表