He's a great hunter.
曾经是 直到阿尔伯克基那事为止
Was. Until Albuquerque.
再说我只是希望能有点儿事忙忙 仅此而已
Besides, I-I just figure it's best we keep busy. That's all.
为啥要忙
Better than what?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧 听着
Okay, look -- um...
前几周 你让我感到担心
last few weeks, you kind of been worrying me.
拜托了 萨姆 别再说了
Oh, come on, sam. Stop.
行了 别以为我们进了精神病院
Look, just because we're in the looney bin
你就真可以拿我当疯子看了
doesn't give you the right to head-shrink me.
迪恩 艾伦和乔的死
Dean. Ellen and Jo dying --
没错 这确实非常悲惨 我承认
Yeah, it was a freakin' tragedy, okay?
但我绝不会就此意志消沉的
But I'm not gonna wallow in it.
迪恩 你就是一直在消沉
Dean, you always do this.
你不能再这么下去了
You can't just keep this crap in.
走着瞧吧
Watch me.
噢 他在那儿呢
Oh, there he is.
萨姆 迪恩
Sam. Dean.
哇哦 你俩都长这么大了
Wow, you boys got big.
看起来不错啊
You look good.
谢谢称赞 你也不错 马丁
Thanks. You do, too, martin.
对了 谢谢你们能来
Well, thanks for coming.
如果是当年
In the old days,
就是两只手被绑在身后
I could've taken care of this thing
我也能解决了这怪物
with both hands t-tied behind my back.
只不过
But
现在
well, now...
你认为我们这次的猎杀目标是什么
what do you think it is that we're hunting?
我也完全摸不着头脑
I don't know yet.
鬼魂 恶魔 怪物
A ghost, demon, monster.
动物 植物也或是矿物质东西
Animal, vegetable, mineral.
医院在过去的四个月里出了五起命案
Hospital's had five deaths in the last four months.
医生们全都认定为自杀
Doctors keep calling it suicides,
但他们错了
But they're wrong.
那你见过这怪物吗
So you've seen this thing?
其他人看见过吗
Has anyone seen this thing?
一些病人见过 在眼前闪过
Well, a couple of patients have, uh, had glimpses,
都见得的很少
but that's not a lot to go on.
他们可信吗
Are they reliable?
当然 为什么不可信
Oh, sure. Why wouldn't they be?
天哪 我也说不清
Gee, I don't know.
我知道在你们眼里我是个老废物了
I know you boys think I'm a bag of loose screws.
你们想的可能没错
Well, you wouldn't be wrong.
但若不是这儿真有怪物
But I wouldn't have called you
我也不会打电♥话♥通知你们的
unless there was something here.
我能察觉到它的存在
I can feel it in my gut.
我们相信你
We believe you.
那你有检查过那些尸体吗 有发现受攻击的迹象吗
Have you checked any of the bodies, found signs of an attack?
噢 没有
Well, uh, no.
我没法
I don't, uh...
我不能再
I don't go around dead b-bo...
再靠近尸体了
b-bodies anymore.
亚历克斯 埃迪
Alex, Eddie.
我很高兴看到你们已经交到了朋友
Well, I'm glad to see you're making friends.
不如你们和奎恩先生一起加入我们的小组吧
Why don't you and Mr. Creaser join us for group?
拜托了 这边走
Please. Right this way.
其实 我打算让你
Actually, I'm going to be putting you
参加下午的那个组
in the afternoon group.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
坦白地说
Well, to be frank, uh,
你和你弟弟互相依赖的关系
the relationship that you have with your brother
看起来很危险
seems dangerously codependent.
我认为适度的分开对你俩都好
I think a little time apart will do you both good.
好了 谁想最先发言呢
All right, so, who would like to start us off?
还有其他人吗
Anyone else?
好吧 泰德 冷静
All right, Ted. Calm down.
我很冷静
I am calm.
我相当冷静地
and I'd very calmly
谈论猎杀我们的那个怪物
Like to talk about the monster that's hunting us.
泰德 我们不再讨论那个话题
Ted, we're not going to have that discussion again.
对小组没有好处
It's not good for group.
我同意
I agree.
你知道什么对小组没好处吧
You know what else isn't good for group?
那怪物会把我们都吃了的
A monster eating all our faces off!
好 很好 谢谢
All right, fine. Thank you.
-其他人要发言吗 -当它杀死苏珊的时候
- Now, anyone else - I saw it!
我看见它了
When it killed susan!
-我也看到了 它有很大的钳子 -不 不对
- I did, too. It had big lobster claws. - No, it didn't!
像外星人 就像《X档案》里的一样
Yeah, and it was an alien, like on "X-files."
不要说了
Stop it!
帮帮忙 听我讲
Stop helping! Listen to me!
我们都要死了
We're all dead!
够了
That's enough!
根本就没怪物
There is no monster.
泰德 你是要我叫护理员来
Now, Ted, do you need me to call the orderlies...
还是规矩点儿
Or can you behave?
我会守规矩的
Behave.
将军
King me!
埃迪
Eddie?
我是埃里卡·卡特赖特医生
I'm dr. Erica Cartwright.
我负责你的病
I've been assigned your case.
你是我的心理医生吗
You're my shrink?
真好 我真幸运
Well, lucky me.
而你是我的多疑加精神分♥裂♥
And you're my paranoid schizophrenic
并带有自恋和人格混乱
with narcissistic personality disorder
和宗教精神分♥裂♥的病人
and religious psychosis.
我也很好运
Lucky me.
我们可以谈谈吗
Can we talk?
当然
Yes.
我确实有些问题想问你
I've actually got some questions for you.
真巧 我也有些要问你的
What a coincidence. I've got some for you, too.
好 你问我答 克拉丽斯 [出自《沉默的羔羊》]
Well, then, quid pro quo, Clarice.
好的 汉尼拔 我先问
Okay, Hannibal. I'll go first.
你晚上睡几个小时
How many hours a night do you sleep?
几天睡3 4个小时
Three or four every couple of nights.
你能告诉我关于近来这里的自杀事件吗
What can you tell me about the recent suicides in here?
他们很惨
They were tragic.
你注意到有什么奇怪的事情吗
But you haven't noticed anything strange,
比如有没有黑烟 硫磺这些
You know, like, I don't know, black smoke, sulfur?
没有 怎么这么问 什么意思
No. Why? What's that supposed to mean?
有恶魔的迹象
Demon signs.
我猎杀恶魔 怪物 类似这些
I hunt demons, monsters -- that kind of thing.
你每周饮酒多少
How many drinks do you have a week?
有时我设法入睡 所以
Well, I got to sleep sometime, so --
基本不睡觉的时候都在喝
What's seven days 24 times --
50年代中期的某个地方
It's somewhere in the mid-50s.
有没有个地方特别冷
You ever feel any, uh, any cold spots
或者走在医院的时候觉得寒气逼人
or get a chill walking through the hospital?
我记不得了 如果有呢
Not that I can remember. If I had?
它表示有鬼魂在周围
It means there's a ghost around.
好的
Okay.
你上一次和别人长时间交往是什么时候
When was the last time you were in a long-term relationship?
界定一下这个"长♥期♥"
Define "Long-term."
超过两个月
More than two months.
从来没有
Never.
病人的报告里有没有比较离奇的事情
Have the patients reported seeing anything weird?
在这里吗 一直都有
In here? All the time.
好的
Right.
那么
So...
让我们来谈谈你的父亲
...let's talk about your father.
迪恩
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表