男孩们
Boys!
男孩们
Boys!
过来 马上
Come here, this instant!
我叫你们的时候你们就得过来
You come when I call you!
明白了吗
Do you understand me?!
高尔小姐
Miss gore?
快推
Push.
你们这些男孩
You boys...
实在太淘气了
Have been very naughty.
现在 你们把门打开
Now, you open the doors.
马上把门打开
Open the doors right now!
继续继续继续
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
继续
Go!
你们都太淘气了 听见了吗
You're very naughty. You hear me?
淘气 淘气 淘气
Naughty, naughty, naughty.
该死
Ugh! damn it!
快跑
Run.
我的天
Oh, my god.
凶鬼恶灵让挖墓地
"Supernatural" makes digging graves...
变得如此容易
Seem so easy.
但完全不是这样
It's not, though.
我要放弃了
I'm gonna throw up.
不行
No, you're not.
谢了
Thanks.
萨姆
Sam!
我们看看 还有啥别的不
Let's see. Uh, what else?
我的初恋在16岁
I fell in love for the first time at 16.
事实上也失去了处子之身
Lost my virginity, actually.
但是她却到处告诉别人
But then she went around telling
那并不算数 所以
Everybody it didn't count, so...
这比较搞笑
That's kind of funny.
不好意思
Uh...Excuse me!
你 你不能走
Y-you really can't leave.
拜托了先生
Please, sir.
别去开门
Don't open that door!
我说了谁都不能出去 该死
I said no one leaves, damn it!
现在 谁来这门口撒点盐
Now, somebody salt this door!
为啥迪恩每次都能一次
How come dean can always light
就点着这白♥痴♥一样东西
This stupid thing on the first freakin' try?!
快啊
Come on!
迪恩
Dean!
或许那家伙说的没错
May be that guy is right.
也许我们也该换换新武器
Maybe we should put these things on a bungee.
我不得不感谢你们
And I got to hand it to you, guys.
那时多亏你们救了我们的小命
You really saved our asses back there.
所以
So, uh, you know...
多谢你们
Thanks.
我的天 我还不知道你们的名字呢
Gosh, I don't even know your names.
我是巴恩斯
Oh. Well, I'm Barnes.
他是德米安
This is Demian.
你呢
What's yours?
迪恩 真正的迪恩
Dean. The real Dean.
哦哟 才怪
Yeah, right!
-那我也是 -开什么玩笑呀 迪恩
- Me too! - Get the hell out of here, Dean.
不管怎样 还是多谢
Well, anyway, uh, thanks.
真的很感谢
Really.
知道吗 其实你错了
You're wrong, you know.
你说什么
Sorry?
关于"凶鬼恶灵"的故事
About "Supernatural."
无意冒犯
No offense,
只是我觉得你并没有理解故事的精髓
But I'm not sure you get what the story's about.
是那样吗
Is that so?
是这样的 现实生活中
All right, look, in real life,
他卖♥♥音响设备
He sells stereo equipment,
而我是修复印机的
I fix copiers.
我们的生活糟糕透顶
Our lives suck.
但是作为萨姆和迪恩
But to be sam and dean...
每天早上醒来 去拯救世界
To wake up every morning and save the world...
身边有能与你同生共死的兄弟陪伴
To have a brother who would die for you...
这难道不令人羡慕吗
Well, who wouldn't want that?
或许你是对的
Maybe you got a point.
要知道 你俩合作的也不赖嘛
Well, you know, you two don't make a bad team yourselves.
你们怎么认识的啊
How do you know each other, anyway?
我们在网上认识
Oh, uh, well, we met online.
"凶鬼恶灵"聊天室
"Supernatural" chat room.
离开父母的小巢出去交点朋友
Well, it must be nice to get out of your parents' basement
真很好啊
And make some friends.
我们不止是朋友
We're more than friends.
我们是伴侣
We're partners.
好吧
Well...
好啊 情侣
Howdy, partners.
你也好
Howdy.
萨姆
Look, Sam...
我不想骗你
I'm not gonna lie.
不可否认 我俩有感觉
We had undeniable chemistry.
但就像猴子在太阳上 太热了而不能生存下去
But like a monkey on the sun, it was too hot to live.
不能再这样下去
It can't go on.
恰克和我之间彼此相识
Chuck and I -- we found each other.
我为他的英勇刚强所吸引
My yin to his proud yang.
我已心有所属
And, well, the heart wants what the heart wants.
我非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
是啊 萨姆
Yeah, Sam.
很抱歉
You know, sorry.
你不会有事吧
Will you be all right?
说实话 我也不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
只是我想我必须
I'll just have to --
另寻他法 继续生活下去
To find a way to keep living, I guess.
愿上帝保佑你
God bless you.
好了 恰克
Okay, um, oh, hey, Chuck,
如果你真想再出版新书
Look, if you really want to publish more books,
我们大概也没什么意见
I guess that's okay with us.
真的吗
Wow. Really?
当然不 我们有枪 会追你到天涯海角
No, not really. We have guns, and we'll find you.
好吧
Okay, okay.
不会再出书了
No more books.
回头见
See you around.
等等 萨姆 还有件事
Sam! wait! one more thing!
《凶鬼恶灵》第三章 "时间为证"
Chapter 3 in "Supernatural - Time is on my side,"
那个叫贝拉的女孩
There was that girl bela.
她是个英国飞贼
She was british and a cat burglar.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
她从你们这里偷走了Colt
She stole the Colt from you,
她还声称把科尔特交给了莉莉丝 记得吗
And then she "said" she gave it to lilith, remember?
没错
Yeah.
你知道她在撒谎吧
Well, you know she lied, right?
她从没把科尔特给莉莉丝
She never really gave it to lilith.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
你没看书吗
Didn't you read the book?
的确有这么一个场景
There was this one scene
贝拉把那把枪给了一个叫克罗力的恶魔
Where bela gives the colt to a demon named Crowley,
莉莉丝的得力助手
Lilith's right-hand man --
我想大概也是她的情人
I think her lover, too.
克劳力
Crowley?
你怎么之前没想到要告诉我们
Didn't occur to you to tell us this before?
抱歉 我不记得了
I'm sorry. I didn't remember.
我不像她那样痴迷
I'm not as big of a fan as she is.
贝基
Becky...
把来龙去脉都告诉我
Tell me everything.
你还好吧
You okay?
你猜怎样
Yeah, you know.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表