You ever ask yourself why?
也许不是他们的问题
Maybe it's not them.
也许 是你的问题
Maybe...It's you.
现在放轻松点 宝贝
Easy, now, kitten.
是你干的好事儿
You did this.
我才刚开始
And I'm just getting started.
伙计们 你们真的认为
I mean, guys, did you really think
可以避开我偷偷溜到花♥园♥里吗
You could just sneak past me into mission control?
混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
萨姆 我也会对你说同样的话
You know, I'd say the same thing about you, sam,
但实际上我很喜欢你妈妈
But I have actually grown quite fond of your mother.
或者 至少是记忆中的她
Or, at least, the blessed memory of her.
我想我们一定会共度很多美好时光
I think we're gonna be logging a lot of quality time together.
我发觉她真是
I've discovered she's quite the...
性感熟♥女♥
Milf.
你就自己得意吧 混♥蛋♥
You can gloat all you want, you dick.
你仍然是个秃子
You're still bald.
在天堂 我有6个翅膀和4张脸
In heaven, I have six wings and four faces,
其中一个是狮子
One of which is a lion.
你看见这张脸是因为你们
You see this because you're...
能力有限
...Limited.
我们讲点实质的 好吗
Let's brass-tack this, shall we?
你还想对我们性♥虐♥直到我们说同意
What, are you're gonna ball-gag us until we say "Yes"?
我倒听过这种调调
Huh? Yeah, I've heard that tune.
我想做的不止这些
I'm gonna do a lot more than that.
我都想好咋折腾你们了 扶他起来
I've cleared my schedule. Get him up.
告诉你吧
Let me tell you something.
我曾经功成名就
I was on the fast track once.
一直都是每月最佳员工
Employee of the month every month -- forever.
我走过大厅时 我是众人的焦点
I'd walk these halls, and people would avert their eyes!
我受人尊敬
I had respect!
然后他们让我解决你们的问题
And then they assigned me you.
现在看看我
now look at me.
我竟然不能解决
I can't close the deal
几个穿着法兰绒的可怜虫
On a couple of pathetic, flannel-wearing maggots?
大家都嘲笑我
Everybody's laughing at me.
他们是对的
And they're right to do it.
那么 无论你们答应还是不答应
So...Say yes, don't say yes.
我还是要折磨报复你们
I'm still gonna take it out of your asses.
现在是私人恩怨了 小伙们
It's personal now, boys.
我将成为这个世界上
And the last person in the history of creation
你们最可怕的敌人
You want as your enemy is me.
我告诉你们原因 路西法也许很强
And I'll tell you why -- Lucifer may be strong,
但我
But I'm...
卑鄙
Petty.
我会成为你们的"守护"天使
I'm gonna be the angel on your shoulder
直到永远
For the rest of eternity.
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, sir?
我正在办事呢
I'm in a meeting.
非常抱歉
I'm sorry.
我要跟他俩说几句话
I need to speak to those two.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我知道这不合时宜
It's a bad time, I know.
但恐怕我得坚持这点
But I'm afraid I have to insist.
还轮不到你来坚持什么
You don't get to insist jack squat.
是的 你说得对
No, you're right.
但 老大要坚持
But the boss does.
这是他的旨意
His orders.
你在说谎
You're lying.
这件事可是真的
Wouldn't lie about this.
你大可以杀了我
Look... Fire me, if you want.
他迟早会回家来的
Sooner or later, he's gonna come back home.
你也知道盛怒之下他会如何
And you know how he is with that whole "Wrath" thing.
这就是 天堂花♥园♥吗
This is...heaven's garden?
我觉得还算不错
It's nice...ish. I guess.
眼之所见乃你们心中所想
You see what you want to here.
有人看见神的王座之殿
For some it's god's throne room.
有人看见伊甸园
For others it's eden.
你俩的话 我想
You two, I believe
应该是克里夫兰植物园
It's the cleveland Botanical gardens.
你俩曾来此野游
You came here on a field trip.
你是约书亚
You're Joshua.
正是
I'm Joshua.
你与上帝交谈吗
So you talk to god?
通常是他与我交谈
Mostly, he talks to me.
我们有话要对他说
We need to speak to him.
事态紧急
It's important.
-他在哪儿 -地球上
-Where is he? -On earth.
-在干什么 -我不知道
-Doing what? -I don't know.
地球上哪里
Where on earth?
抱歉 我们基本上不是面对面交谈
No. Sorry. We don't exactly speak face-to-face.
对不起 我不太明白
I‘m sorry. I-I-I don't get it.
上帝不与任何人对话 那
God's not talking to nobody, so...
那他为什么跟我说话
So why is he talking to me?
有时我觉得是因为我心存怜悯
I sometimes think it's because I can sympathize --
能感同身受
gardener to gardener.
通过我们之间的联♥系♥ 我觉得他很孤独
And between us, I think he is lonely.
我可真为他心碎
My heart's breaking for him.
你能至少给我们传个话吗
Can you... at least get him a message for us?
其实他给你们带话了
Actually, he has a message for you.
"放弃吧"
"Back off."
什么
What?
他已经知道了 所有你们要说的话
He knews already. Everything you want to tell him.
他知道天使们的所作所为
He knows what the angels are doing.
他知道世界末日已经开启
He knows that the apocalypse has begun.
他只是不觉得这是他的问题
He just doesn't think it's his problem.
不是他的问题吗
Not his problem?
上帝已经对你们施予救赎
God saved you already.
让你们登上那飞机 救回了卡西迪奥
He put you on that plane. He brought back castiel.
他施恩让你们在天堂得救
He granted you salvation in heaven.
在你们做出那一切后 他还是一样
And after everything you've done, too.
很久以前这就已经与他无关了
It's more than his intervened in a long time.
他职责已尽
He's finished.
不管有没有魔法护符
Magic amulet or not,
你们都找不到他
you won't be able to find him.
但他能让事情结束 他能结束一切
But he can stop it. He could stop all of it.
确实 但他不会这么做
I suppose he could, but he won't.
为什么
Why not?
他当初为何会容忍♥恶魔存在呢
Why does he allow evil in the first place?
你能动动愚蠢的脑子 想想这些问题
You could drive yourself nuts asking questions like that.
那他就这么袖手旁观 隔岸观火吗
So he's just gonna sit back and watch the world burn?
我知道这对你有多重要 迪恩
I know how important this was to you, Dean.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
算了
Well, forget it.
就又一个满嘴借口
Just another deadbeat dad
不负责任的老头 是吗
with a bunch of excuses, right?
我习惯了
I'm used to that.
我会一样应付过去的
I'll muddle through.
可你不知道 这次你是否能成功
Except you don't know if you can this time.
你杀不死路西法的
You can't kill the devil.
你正失去信念
And you're losing faith --
失去自我和兄弟 现在又变成这样
and yourself, your brother, and now this.
上帝是你最后的希望
God was your last hope.
我只是
I just...
我真希望事情不是这样
I wish I could tell you something different.
我们怎么知道你说的是真话呢
How do we know you're telling the truth?
你觉得我会说谎吗
You think that I would lie?
只不过
But it's just...
你可不是我们见过的第一个天使
You're not exactly the first angel we've met.
我站在你们那边 孩子
I'm rooting for you boys.
我希望我能帮助你们 真的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表