在最后的天使大战中
During the last big dust-up upstairs,
他把路西法赶进了地狱
He's the one who booted Lucifer's ass to the basement.
用的就是这把剑
Did it with that sword.
那如果我们能找到它的话
So if we can find it...
我们能再让他滚蛋
We can kick the devil's ass all over again.
好吧 那我们从哪入手
All right. So,where do we start?
先分头看书吧
Divvy up and start reading...
试着弄清楚恰克的胡言乱语
Try and make sense of chuck's nonsense.
孩子
Kid?
你还好吧
You all right?
不 不好
No,actually.
鲍比 这都是我的错 我很抱歉
Bobby,this is all my fault. I'm sorry.
萨姆
Sam...
莉莉丝没打破最后的封印
Lilith did not break the final seal.
她就是最后的封印
Lilith was the final seal.
萨姆 别说了
Sam,stop it.
我杀了她 是我把路西法放出来的
I killed her,and I set lucifer free.
什么
You what?!
你们叫我要小心提防露比
You guys warned me about Ruby,
别碰恶魔之学 但我不听
The demon blood,but I didn't listen.
是我把他放出来的
I brought this on.
真谢谢了你的不听话
You're damn right you didn't listen.
你冲动 自私 傲慢
You were reckless and selfish and arrogant.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
是吗
Oh,yeah?
内疚是你导致了这场世界存亡之战
You're sorry you started armageddon?
这件事情不能被原谅
This kind of thing don't get forgiven,boy.
如果我们最后能奇迹般的渡过难关
If,by some miracle,we pull this off...
我不想再见到你
I want you to lose my number.
明白了吗
You understand me?
附近有个旧教堂
There's an old church nearby.
也许我该去那里查查相关记载
Maybe I'll go read some of the lore books there.
不错
Yeah.
你去吧
You do that.
我没想到你父亲是对的
I never would have guessed that your daddy was right.
什么对了
About what?
关于你的弟弟
About your brother.
约翰说过
What John said
要么救萨姆 要么杀了他
You save sam or kill him.
也许
Maybe...
也许什么
Maybe what?
也许我们不该那么拼命的救他
Maybe we shouldn't have tried so hard to save him.
鲍比
Bobby.
他招来了世界末日 迪恩
He ended the world,Dean.
你和我都没能成功的阻止他
And you and I weren't strong enough to stop him proper.
这是我们的责任
That's on us.
你父亲是对的
Your dad's right.
爸爸
Dad.
应该是在这里
It's got to be in here somewhere.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
在这里
Here.
难以置信
I don't believe it.
难以置信
I don't believe it.
这到底是什么
What the hell is it?
这是爸爸在纽约北部锁柜的卡片
It's a card for my Dad's lockup in upstate New York.
念念
Read it.
城♥堡♥储物 流浪山42号♥
"Castle storage. 42 rover hill."
是山上的一座城♥堡♥ 那山上有42条狗
Castle on a hill of 42 dogs.
你认为你♥爸♥爸一直都保管着米迦勒之剑
So you think your Dad had the Michael Sword all this time?
不知道 我想先知就是这个意思
I don't know. I'm not sure what else Chuck could have meant.
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
对我来说 这真是个好消息
It's good enough for me.
我就知道你是个会无声无息
I always knew you were a big,dumb,slow,
慢慢扩散的伤口 迪恩
Dim pain in the ass,Dean.
但没想到你还是位贵客
But I never dreamt you were so v.i.p.
你想阻止路西法
I mean,you're gonna ice the devil?
就凭你
You?
我要知道的话
If I'd have known that,
早把你漂亮的脸蛋剥下来了
I'd have ripped your pretty,pretty face off ages ago.
露比
Ruby.
再猜猜 想想更早的时候
Try again. Go back further.
梅格
Meg?
你好
Hi.
迪恩 这是奇迹发生的时刻
These are the days of miracle and wonder,Dean.
父亲大人出现了
Our father's among us.
你知道 从我们还是人类的时候
You know we're all dreaming again
就这么盼望着
For the first time since we were human?
这是人间天堂
It's heaven on earth.
或人间地狱
Or hell.
我们欠你弟弟一个果篮
We really owe your brother a fruit basket.
老天 你太罗嗦了
My god,you like the sound of your own voice.
但你不同
But you,on the other hand,
你就像是马路上的障碍物
You're the only bump in the road.
每个恶魔 每一个
So every demon... every single one...
都想咬你一口
Is just dying for a piece of you.
先排队吧
Get in line.
我可排在前头哦 宝贝
Oh,I'm in the front of the line,baby.
让我们开始吧
Let's ride.
那是什么 花生黄油
What is that -- peanut butter?
你知道吗 你的代理老爸还醒着
You know,your surrogate daddy's still awake...
在身体里尖叫
Screaming in there.
我想让他感受下
And I want him to know how it feels
把你切成一片片的感觉
Slicing the life out of you.
鲍比
Bobby...
鲍比
Bobby!
不
No!
现在
Now!
不
No!
你好 萨姆
Heya,sammy.
你想我吗 我是很想你
You miss me? 'Cause I sure missed you.
梅格
Meg?
没有了恶魔的超能力 不好受吧
It's not so easy without those super-special demon powers,
萨姆
Huh,Sammy?
不
No!
不
N-no!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不 天啊 不
No,god,no!
我们需要帮助
Need some help here!
怎么了 他被刺伤了
What happened? he was stabbed.
推张床来
Can we get a gurney?
在这等着
Just wait here.
不 我们不能离开他
No,no,we ... we can't just leave him!
别走 我有问题要问
Just don't move. I've got questions.
-萨姆 我们得走了 -不 不行 迪恩
- Sammy,we got to go. - No. No way,Dean.
恶魔们知道剑在哪里了
The demons heard where the sword is.
我们得赶在他们之前拿到剑
We got to get to it before they do,
如果还来得及的话
If we're not too late already.
走吧
Come on!
看来你们已经把剑的位置告诉恶魔了
I see you told the demons where the sword is.
感谢上帝 天使们来了
Oh,thank God. The angels are here.
想想看
And to think...
他们原本随时都可以拿到的
They could have grabbed it any time they wanted.
剑就在他们眼皮底下
It was right in front of them.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
恰克的这个预言或许是我们
We may have planted that particular piece of prophecy
有意放进他脑子里的 可它碰巧是真的
Inside Chuck's skull,but it happened to be true.
我们确实丢失了米迦勒之剑
We did lose the Michael Sword.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表