我们没时间耗在这个烂地方
We don't have time for this crap!
我可没叫你来
Hey, I didn't call you.
他是说那些书 恰克
He means the books, Chuck.
为什么还要出书
Why are you publishing more books?
为了生存啊
Um, for food and shelter?
谁给你权利来写我们的生活的
Who gave you the rights to our life story?
大天使啊 我也不想的
An archangel. And I didn't want it.
好了 放弃吧 别再出书了
Well, deal's off, okay? No more books.
我们的生活不是大众消费品
Our lives are not for public consumption.
贝基 我们先离开一会儿
Uh, Becky, would you excuse us for just a second?
你们知道我是以何为生吗
Do you guys know what I do for a living?
我们知道啊 恰克
Yeah, Chuck, we know.
好吧 那告诉我好吗 我没头绪
Then, could you tell me? 'cause I don't.
我不是一个好作家
All right, I'm not a good writer,
我也没有赚大钱的本事
I've got no marketable skills,
我也不是那些东奔西走
I'm not some hero who can just hit the road
猎杀恶魔的英雄
And fight monsters, okay?
待到世界末日之前 我还得生存
Until the world ends, I got to live, all right?
我就只剩下《凶鬼恶灵》了
And the "supernatural" books are all I've got.
你们还想要我做啥啊
What else do you want me to do?
别 伙计们 等等
No. Guys! Wait!
女士 你还好吗
Hey, lady. Hey, you okay?
-没事 -发生了什么事
- I think so. - What happened?
-我看见了一个鬼魂 -鬼魂
- I saw a ghost. - A ghost?
小姐 能描述一下它是什么模样吗
Ma'am, could you tell us what it looked like?
老兄 何不让成年人来解决这些问题呢
Why don't you leave this to the grown-ups, pal?
一个女人
A woman.
她穿着老式的裙子
She was in an old-fashioned dress.
很古老
Really old.
像一个女教师或别的什么
Like a schoolmarm or something.
她跟你说了什么
Did she say something to you?
好
Okay.
靠拢来 各位
Gather close, everybody,
这是一个可怕的恐怖故事
For a terrifying tale of terror!
我看见的这个鬼魂
I saw a ghost.
正是拉缇西亚·高尔的鬼魂
None other than the ghost of Leticia Gore herself!
当我在三楼
I was on the third floor when I...
LARP已经开始了吗
Ooh, the larping's started.
又搞什么飞机
The -- what is that again?
真人秀角色扮演 一个游戏
Live-action role-playing. It's a game.
这次粉丝会的节目
The convention puts it on.
他冰冷的 令我怕得要命
...Terror gripping my heart with its icy...
老爸的日记 亲爱的萨姆 迪恩
"dad's journal -- dear Sam and Dean,
这个旅馆闹鬼 你们得找到鬼魂
"this hotel is haunted. You must hunt down the ghost.
去问问目击者 找出端倪
"interview witnesses, discover clues,
最后找到尸骨
"and find the bones.
先找到的组将获得50美元时时乐(美国牛排店)礼物卷
"first team to do so wins a $50 gift card to sizzler.
爱你们的爸爸
Love, dad."
你们俩一定获胜
You guys are so gonna win.
为什么呢 是的 列农探员 麦卡缇探员
Why, yes, agents Lennon and Mccartney,
作为这个公♥司♥的管理人员
As manager of this fine establishment,
我能确信这里确实闹鬼
I can assure you that it is indeed haunted.
这里曾经是一个孤儿院
This building was once an orphanage
由老拉缇西亚·高尔管理着
Run by mean, old Leticia Gore.
100年前的这个晚上
100 years ago this very night,
高尔老师发疯了
Miss Gore went insane
她自杀前活活杀死了四个男孩儿
And butchered four little boys Before killing herself.
传说这四个可怜的小男孩儿的魂魄
Now folks say that the souls of those poor, little boys
都被困在了这里
Are trapped here
高尔老师邪恶的灵魂在今天这个特别的日子
And that the evil spirit of miss Gore punishes them
惩 罚 他 们
To this...Very...Day.
这不就是些社区剧院的手法吗
Well, that's just about all the community theater
我忍♥了
I can take.
是啊 这不能再诡异了
Yeah, this cannot get any weirder.
爸说
Dad said --
万不得已我能杀了你
He said I may have to kill you.
杀我
Kill me?
到底什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
不知道
I don't know.
-我要喝点东西 -我要喝点东西
-I need a drink. -I need a drink.
鬼魂探测器有反应
The emf's going nuts.
我是真的 老拉缇西亚·高尔
I'm mean, old Leticia Gore.
他们把我埋在了地下室
They buried me in the basement.
你打到我了
Ow. You got me.
你应该消失才对
You're supposed to vanish.
我要怎么消失啊
How am I supposed to vanish?
好的 迪恩 5分钟后见
Yeah, okay, Dean. We'll see you in five.
不过说真的 别吃我的彩虹糖
Hey, but seriously, dude, don't eat my skittles.
救救我们
Help us.
救救我们 高尔老师不让我们玩
Help us. Miss Gore won't let us have any fun.
这也是游戏吧
This is part of the game, right?
见鬼了
Holy mother of crap!
那 确实是
That...Was --
不听话 不听话 不听话
Naughty! naughty! naughty!
你怎么样
How you doin'?
忙着呢
Busy.
哦 你今晚真可爱
Well, you sure look lovely tonight,
尤其是扮成死了的小妞
Especially for a dead chick.
老兄 这句话我今晚听17遍了
Buddy, I have heard that line 17 times tonight, okay?
而且都是穿的和你一样的人说的
And all from dudes wearing macgyver jackets.
但是你不太一样
But you seem different.
怎么不一样
How so?
你看来不会被女人吓到
Well, you don't seem scared of women.
再说最后一遍 不是我编的
For the last time, I'm not making this up, okay?
她 她就在楼上 一个真正的 活生生的鬼魂
She -- she's upstairs. A real, live, dead ghost!
失陪一下
Excuse me.
嘿 我确定那只是一个演员
Look, I'm sure it was just one of the actors.
那又是谁揍了我一顿又消失了
Who beat the crap out of me and then vanished?
你看见什么了
You saw something?
这绝不是游戏 笨蛋
Look, this isn't part of the game, jerk.
蒂姆 我要走了 你最好跟我一起离开这里
Tim, I'm getting out of here, and you should do the same.
艾历克斯 等等
Alex, wait. I --
回来
Hey! Come back!
你怎么想
What do you think?
我觉得那家伙不是装出来的
I don't think that guy's a good enough actor to be acting.
没错 扎格和理查德探员
Why, yes, agents jagger and richards,
作为这里的经理
As the manager of this fine establishment,
我负责任的告诉你们这里确实在闹鬼
I can assure you it is indeed haunted.
这个楼曾经是个孤儿院
The building was once an orphanage
由老拉缇西亚·高尔管理着
Run by mean, old Leticia Gore.
打扰一下 我们能问几个问题吗
Excuse us. Mind if we ask you a few questions?
伙计 我可没空陪你们玩星战游戏
Look, I don't have time to play "star wars," guys.
去问戴围巾那人吧
Go ask the guy in the ascot.
实际上我们
Actually, we, uh...
非常想问你
Really want to talk to you.
好吧 你们真是太投入了
Okay. You guys are really into this.
你不会了解的
You have no idea.
想知道什么
What do you want to know?
他们说的那些事
All this stuff they're saying --
闹鬼的地方 拉缇西亚·高尔
Place being haunted, Leticia Gore.
那些是真的吗
Any truth to it?
我们通常不愿意公开宣传这个
We generally don't like to publicize this
不愿意让大众知道
To, you know, normal people.
但1909年这里是高尔孤儿院的时候
But, yeah, in 1909, this place was called Gore orphanage.
高尔小姐用切肉刀杀了四个男孩
Miss gore killed four boys with a butcher knife,
然后自杀了
Then offed herself.
那么今天确实是周年纪念
And is tonight really the anniversary?
没错 我猜你们的活动需要真实感
Yep. Guess your convention folks wanted authenticity.
有过什么异常吗
There been any sightings?
前几年
Uh, over the years, yeah.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表