every time you look in the mirror.
你就没想过吗
You ever think of that?!
你和我们恶魔唯一的区别
Maybe the only difference between you and a demon...
只不过是你生活在人间
is your hell is right here.
真有趣
Interesting theory.
查到了一些
Yeah, followed up.
全是凶兆
Nasty omens,
但都和死亡骑士无关
but none of it's death with a capital "D."
有什么事给我打电♥话♥就好
Well, just give me a ring if it turns into anything.
卢法斯
And, Rufus...
小心一点
you watch your ass out there.
别灰心 援兵来了
Chin up. Cavalry's arrived.
不错
Charming.
但那伤不了我
That won't work on me.
我叫克劳力
Name's Crowley.
可能你已经
Maybe you've...
你就是克劳力
You're Crowley?
这肉身
In the flesh --
是个在纽约还算成功的文稿代理人
of a moderately successful literary agent out of New York.
看来你听说过我
I see you have heard of me.
人家很喜欢这套西装的
I liked this suit.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
给自己找条出路咯
Looking out for Crowley.
什么意思
Meaning...?
温家兄弟在找第三只戒指
The boys are on to ring number 3,
但我们还差第四只
but we still need number 4.
我来助他们一臂之力
I'm here to help.
你知道死亡骑士在哪里
You know where death is?
不 毫无头绪
No. Haven't the foggiest.
那就给我滚出去
Well, then get the hell off my property
不然我用石盐炸了你
before I blast you so full of rock salt,
你这死娘娘腔
you crap margaritas.
别忙着举枪对付我
That's a mite unfriendly,
有这功夫闹脾气
seeing as I could be getting you death's location
我就能告诉你死亡骑士在哪儿
in about the time it'd take you to reload.
你是想从恶魔口中套出来吗
You're just gonna chat some demons up
他们可都认得你
and hope they don't recognize you?
当然不 那岂不是送死
God, no. That could get me killed.
但我知道一个小咒语
But there is this little spell that I know.
是吗
That so?
肯定有效
Results are 100% guaranteed.
那你还和我绕什么弯子
Okay. Then why are you snake-oiling me?
说起来有点尴尬
Well, it's a little bit...embarrassing.
有一个技术性问题
There's this... technicality.
要让这奇妙的事发生 有样东西必不可少
I need a little something to get the magic going.
什么东西
And what's that?
你许一个愿吧
You make a wish.
我可以满足你
I can give you anything you want, mate --
当然也包括死亡骑士的位置
up to and including death's coordinates.
我只是想要...
All I need is...
我的灵魂
My soul.
我可做过不少贡献呢
I've done more with less.
这么说吧 歌♥手们获得格莱美奖时
Let's just say when they're getting their Grammys,
功劳可不是上帝一个人的
they shouldn't all be thanking god.
鲍比 这交易很划算
It's worth it, Bobby.
考虑一下
Think.
好
Okay.
这是我的回答
Here's my counter.
真天杀的
Bloody hell!
脾气真大
Feisty.
滚开
Get out.
我马上就会还给你
I'll give it right back.
你以为我是傻子吗
You think I'm a natural-born idiot?
正好相反
Quite the contrary.
听着 你是该有所怀疑
Look, you're right to be suspicious.
但我是你的盟友
But I'm your ally.
我们有共同的敌人
Enemy of my enemy and all that.
我要把路西法封印回去
I need the devil back in his stock.
这其实关系到我的切身利益
In fact, my delicate ass depends on it.
我保证只是暂时借用
I promise you -- temporary loan.
我会马上还给你
I'll give it... Right...Back.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表