剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Are you good? Still in the fight.
我们得离开这个该死的“目标区域”
We got to get off this fucking "X."
来吧 兄弟
Come on, brother.
- 快点 我掩护你 - 杰森 怎么办
- Come on. I got you. Jace, what's the call?
- 怎么办 - 如果我们能转移到那边...
- What's the call? - If we could move to that...
如果我们待在这里 就死定了 伙计
We're dead if we stay here, man.
我们需要喘息的空间 准备出去
We need breathing room. Lay it out.
侦察平台正被转到B队的位置
ISR is being rerouted to Bravo's pos.
索托中尉 快速反应部队情况如何
Lieutenant Soto, where are we on the QRF?
- 现在已经出动 - 空中支援呢
- Spinning it up now. - Air support?
至少20分钟
Least 20 mikes out.
好吧 他们到底在哪里
All right. Where are they, exactly?
这些山麓地带
These foothills.
地形狭窄
Channelized area.
这是一次有预谋的伏击
It's a coordinated ambush.
是啊 我们让B队直接开进去了
Yeah, one we let Bravo drive right into.
克莱 你还有子弹吗
Clay, how are you guys on ammo?
快用完了
Running low.
他妈的 到处都是人
Fucking guys are everywhere!
开什么玩笑 谁在占用通讯
Someone's hot micing. Who the fuck is hot micing?
可能是地面特遣队
Probably one of the GB guys.
该死的....操
Son of a... Fuck!
操 操
Fuck! Fuck.
操
Fuck!
还好吗
Good?
好
Yeah.
我们会挺过去的 对吧
We're gonna make it out of this, right?
我们会没事的 对吧
We're gonna be good, right?
没子弹了 没子弹了
Winchester! Winchester!
等一下
Hold one!
浩劫 我是3号♥
Havoc, this is 3.
我们撑不了多久了
We can't hold these guys off much longer.
快速反应部队还有十分钟
QRF's ten mikes out.
B队没那么多时间了
Bravo doesn't have that kind of time.
我们要回到他们的弱点区域
We're gonna drop back to their weak side!
那就轻松多了
Easy day.
行动 行动
Drop the hammer. Drop the hammer.
转移 转移
Move, move!
- 趴下 趴下 - 趴下 趴下 趴下 趴下
- Down! Down! - Down! Down! Down! Down!
B队 我是浩劫
Bravo, this is Havoc.
检查通讯 完毕
Radio check. Over.
B队 我再说一遍 检查通讯 完毕
All Bravo stations,I say again, radio check. Over.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表