剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
知道吗 你会扯下一枚鸟(海豹六队军徽)
You know, you can get a bird pulled,
你吃饱撑的 开始到处捣乱
you start tossing stuff like that around.
所以我不打算在这里说什么 但是...
That's why I wasn't gonna say anything down here, but...
在对吉伦行动之后
after the, uh, after the Guillen op,
只是..
it just...
- 就这么脱口而出了 - 等等
- it just kind of came out. - Hold on,
你在这里对他说了这些话 你到底在想什么
you dropped that on him here? What the hell were you thinking?
我不想这么做 如果他陷入危险
I didn't want to do it this way, but Bravo's not safe
B队就不安全了
if he's compromised.
我们正在努力阻止下一场古巴导弹危机
We are trying to stop the next Cuban Missile Crisis here,
你为了什么而破坏这次任务...
and-and-and you would jeopardize that mission for what, to...
你迫切想要找到杰森的弱点
for your burning need to find some chink in Jason's armor
为了让他难堪吗
to show him up?
真的吗
Seriously?
你真以为我把孩子留在新生儿重症监护室
You really think that I'd leave my child in the NICU
- 来这里攫取权力 - 我不知道
- to come down here for some power grab? - I don't know
不管你的目的是什么 但这里不适合
what your angle is, but this ain't the place for it.
我说 杰森很好
I mean, Jason's fine.
在马里 杰森把那栋楼给炸毁了 雷
Jason brought that building down on us in Mali, Ray.
胡说
Bullshit.
司令部知道那是火箭弹
Command knows it was an RPG.
在目标楼上 杰森和我...
On target, Jason and I...
标记了一个爆♥炸♥物仓库 然后他就忘了
marked an explosives cache, and then he forgot.
他让合作部队
He told the partner force
把破墙炸♥药♥放在那个危险的地方
to put a wall charge right on that hazard.
他把我们都送进了医院 雷
He put us all in the hospital, Ray.
别告诉我 你要在这里对他提出指控
Do not tell me that you threw that allegation at him here.
不 我没有 这不是指控
No, I didn't. But it's not an allegation.
- 这是事实 - 是你在说
- It's a fact. - According to you.
一开始我也不愿意相信
I didn't want to believe it at first, either.
别再说了
Not another word.
好吧 对任何人
All right? To anyone.
我们在这里面临的所有风险中
Of all the risks we face down here,
对B队最大的威胁是你的嘴
the biggest threat to Bravo is your mouth.
马拉开波 委内瑞拉
伯恩斯正要出去慢跑
Burns is heading out for his jog.
史密瑟斯还在酒吧里
Smithers is still at the bar.
保安一直待在老地方
Security at his usual spot.
所有人 上楼去
Copy all. Heading upstairs.
史密瑟斯马上就要离开这里了
Smithers is about to get out of here real quick.
完全是对那21年的老版泥煤味酒(苏格兰的威士忌)
Downright disrespectful to that 21-year-old
的不敬
lantern fuel.
哦 对不起
Oh. Uh, pardon me.
- 我道歉 - 我总是很匆忙
- My apologies. - Oh, I'm always in a rush
一天中只有此刻可以慢下来
when it's the one time of day I can slow down.
你说得对 急什么
You're right. What's the hurry?
你喝什么
What are you drinking?
我感到惊喜
Surprise me.
2号♥ 我是6号♥ 小刀在酒吧拖住了史密瑟斯
2, this is 6, Knife has Smithers at the bar.
尽快把笔记本拆了
Rip those laptops ASAP.
其实 我希望我在这里的工作
Well, the truth is that I'm hoping my work down here
能让我的老板们赞叹不已
dazzles my bosses back in the panhandle,
让我摆脱困境
gets me out of trouble.
石油是肮脏的行业
Oil is a dirty business.
我从不介意肮脏
Dirty's never bothered me.
伯恩斯回来了 看起来他受伤了
Burns is back. Looks like he's injured.
收到了吗
How copy?
很好 收到 正在上传
Good copy. Upload in progress.
好 收到
Yeah, copy.
我上传还剩两分钟
Got two minutes left on my upload.
又来了一个我们没注意到的保安
Just got another security guard that we didn't clock.
他们前往电梯
They're heading to the elevators.
史密瑟斯的上传完成
Smithers' upload complete.
去大厅
Moving to the hall.
一个硬盘就够了 6号♥ 离开房♥间
One hard drive's enough. Get out of the room, 6.
再等等
Just need another minute.
马上离开房♥间 6号♥
Get out of the room now, 6.
他上来会很慢
He'll be slow getting up here.
别急
Easy.
6号♥ 现在离开房♥间
6, get out of the room now.
让我拿些冰块来
Let me get some ice.
6号♥ 你快离开
6, you are clear.
6号♥ 你收到了吗
6, do you copy?
十分成功
Jackpot.
告诉你吧 凯瑟·索泽(电影《非常嫌疑犯》善于伪装的嫌疑犯)
Tell you what, Keyser Soöze himself
他自己不可能策划一场更巧妙的抢劫
couldn't have masterminded a slicker heist.
不过国防部看到桑尼的酒吧账单后
Except the DoD's gonna be able to buy one less jet
可能会少买♥♥一架飞机了
after they see Sonny's bar tab.
我足够清醒 没去警告伊朗人
Sober enough to keep myself from warning the Iranian
你会把他劈成两半
that you'll break him in two.
你救了我们 别理他
You saved us. Ignore him.
你刚刚在忍♥者任务中担任了四分卫(美式橄榄球临场的指挥)伙计
Yo. You just quarterbacked a ninja op, man.
- 什么事让你这么沮丧 - 斯宾塞跟我作对
- What's got you so down? - Spenser went against me out there.
他作出了一个判断 我得说 这很管用
Well, he made a judgment call. And it worked out, I might add.
总有一天 他的自负会毁了我们
His ego's gonna cost us one day.
听着 杰森 别让你俩之间的事
Look, Jace, don't let what's going on between the two of you
让你情绪失控 兄弟
start making you spin out, brother.
没有 现在是你的问题了
It's not. It's your problem now.
让他离我远点
Keep him away from me.
戴维斯
Davis.
- 哟 - 酒店的发薪日是什么时候
- Yo. - What's the payday from the hotel?
还在查 但伊朗人
Um, still filtering through it all, but the Iranians
肯定在和吉伦密切合作
were definitely working hand in hand with Guillen.
他们提供了众所周知的
They provided schematics
伊朗核设施的示意图
for known Iranian nuclear installations,
以及大量的资金支持
serious financial backing.
你从天亮起就在我身边转来转去
Not what you were hoping for
你还期待什么
after hovering around me since dawn?
你知道的 听着 我知道除掉吉伦
You know, look, I understand taking out Guillen
就等于砍掉了蛇头
was cutting off the head of the snake.
但你知道吗 我们需要行动
But you know what? We need ops.
收到
Copy.
我知道去哪找你们
And I know where to find you guys.
是的
Yup.
总是在我身边转悠
About three inches from me at all times.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
看看那个
Look at that.
那辆鬼鬼祟祟的厢式车现在停哪儿了
Where's that creeper van parked now?
如果你说游乐场 我就...我要担心了
If you say playground, I'm gonna... I'm gonna worry.
咖啡店
The coffee shop.
在公共无线网络间活动
Mm, hopping between random public Wi-Fi's
有助于隐藏我们的足迹
helps hide our footprint.
但确实老套了
But it's definitely getting old.
你好吗 他怎么样
How are you? How's he?
我们都很好
We're both good.
你想看吗
Here, you wanna see?
在这里
Here.
他看起来更大了
He looks bigger.
是啊 他还不到三磅重
Yeah, he's just under three pounds.
呼吸监测器还有什么可怕的问题吗
Any more scares with that apnea monitor?
他呼吸正常
His breathing's been good.
他们检查心脏部位了吗
What about the heart thing they were checking for?
没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about.
我觉得 你有些事瞒着我
I feel like there's something you're afraid to tell me.
没有
No.
没有 一切都很好
No, everything's fine.
怎么样 嗯 小队怎么样
How-How's, um, how's the team?
大家都安全吗
Is everyone safe?
不是因为我做了什么
Not because of anything that I've done.
我以为做B队的守护天使
I thought being Bravo's guardian angel
就是你去那儿的目的
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表