剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
在你让他们支援里面的战斗后
never made entry after you told them
却没有进来
to join the fight inside.
对 好吧
All right. Okay.
我们在清理房♥间
we were clearing rooms.
里面发生了交火
A firefight had broke out inside.
雷要求更多的火力
Ray called for more guns,
但他通讯不畅
but he couldn't get through.
所以...
So, uh...
我冲出去找了几个法国宪兵特勤队的人
I broke outside and got some of the GIGN guys
让他们进来支援
to bring back into the fight.
嘿 嘿...过来
Hey, hey, hey, hey, come here!
我需要更多的火力
I need more guns inside.
他们在东北角待命
They're posted at northeast corner.
- 明白了吗 - 我们有破墙的炸♥药♥
- You got it? - We have a wall charge.
好 我们走 它会给我们一个无障碍的入口
Hey, good. Let's move. It'll give us a clean entrance.
走 走...
Go, go, go!
在门旁边开个缺口
Put the breach next to that door.
- 走 走 - 明白
- Go! Go! - Got it.
立即停火
Hold fire now!
拜托 伙计 别这样对我
Come on, man, don't do this to me.
坚持住
Stay with me!
法国宪兵特勤队的人用炸♥药♥破墙
GIGN guys used a wall charge to breach?
如果我以其他方式进入
We would've walked right into a firestorm
我们就会陷入火力网
if I used any of the other entries.
所以...是你下令爆破这堵墙的
So... it was your call to breach the wall,
- 不是法国人 - 我的人在里面
- not the French? - My men inside.
我的责任是确保他们不在爆♥炸♥范围内
It's on me to make sure they're out of the blast range.
你让法国宪兵特勤队爆破哪堵墙
Which wall did you tell GIGN to breach?
东墙
East wall.
就在卷闸门旁边
Right next to the corrugated door.
士官长
Master Chief?
该做日常脑部扫描了
Time for your daily brain scan.
变老套了
This is getting old.
真老套
It's getting old.
克莱在问我关于这次行动的问题
Hey. Clay is asking me questions about the op,
用他的手♥机♥录音
using his phone to record things.
他在打听什么
What's he poking around about?
听着 我只是觉得 你从燃烧的大楼里
Look, I-I just thought that you pulling four guys
救出四个人值得嘉奖
out of a burning building was worth some recognition,
- 仅此而已 - 我不需要任何胸章
- that's all. - I do not need any chest candy.
- 听着 杰森... - 打扰一下 先生们
- Look, Jace... - Excuse me, gentlemen.
我有索耶士官的最新情况
I have an update on Petty Officer Sawyer.
他的脑肿已消退
His brain swelling has gone down.
我们明天早上就把他
We'll bring him out of his coma
- 从昏迷中唤醒 - 好的
- tomorrow morning. - All right.
好 这很好 对吧
Okay, that's good, all right?
看起来...我们意见一致
Look...we on the same page here?
这次行动唯一的好处
The only good thing I'm taking out of this op
就是特伦特没事
is that Trent's gonna be okay.
明白了吗
Got it?
我们达成共识了 兄弟
We're on the same page, brother.
正确
All right.
特伦特没事了
Trent's gonna be okay.
这是个好消息
That's good news.
我们什么时候能...看到他
When, uh, when do we get to... to see him?
明天
Tomorrow.
对了 你的工作完成了
Oh, and, uh, your work is done.
杰森 他 他觉察到了...
Jason, he, uh,he sniffed out the...
请功的事
medal assignment.
被一枪毙掉了
Put a bullet in it.
所以...就这样
So... that's it.
雷 你们组在清理西区的时候
Hey, uh, Ray, did your team see
有没有发现任何爆♥炸♥物的危险
any EOD hazards when you guys were clearing the west side?
比如 有什么东西能让敌人的
Like, anything that enemy RPG
火箭弹可以点燃并摧毁大楼
could have ignited and taken the building down with?
你放弃任务的方式真有趣 克莱
You have a funny way of dropping the assignment, Clay.
不 老实说 我只是出于好奇
No, it's just, honestly, it's for my own curiosity.
不
no.
我们在西边什么也没找到
We didn't find anything on the west side.
现在把记录本合上
Now close the book on it.
是啊 合上
Yeah, consider it closed.
好的
All right.
索耶军士 我不想吓到你
Petty Officer Sawyer, I don't want to alarm you,
但你已经昏迷十年了
but you've been in a coma for ten years.
你们...
You, uh...
有那么一秒我被你们骗了
You had me there for a second, yeah.
留胡子是个不错的选择
Beard was a nice touch.
你不会想知道我们是怎么做到的 给我
You don't want to know how we made that. Trust me.
我才不会把那些东西放进你嘴里
I wouldn't be getting any of that in your mouth.
你有几缕
- You got a couple strands
还在那里
coming in right there.
你最好把那胶水也扯下来
You might want to pick that glue off, too.
等等 等等...
Wait. Wait, wait.
有点不对劲
S-Something's wrong.
我不记得你们长得这么丑
I don't remember you guys being so ugly.
幽默感依然完好无损
Sense of humor still intact.
看起来你们...
Uh, looks like you guys...
受了点伤 也住院了
took some hits and checked in, too.
现在B队是拐杖小队了
Well, Bravo is now a unit of the crutch brigade.
没人被关进禁闭室吗
No one's been sent to the brig?
我很失望
- I'm disappointed.
我们进行了一场友好的比赛来打发时间
We had a friendly competition to pass the time.
- 团队恶作剧 - 是的
- Team shenanigans? - Yeah.
谁...谁赢了
Who... who won?
好的 获胜者是谁 击鼓声 伙计们
Okay, the winner? Drumroll, guys.
赢家是...因为我退出了...
The winner is--just because I quit--
可爱的都市牛仔...
good old urban cowboy...
布洛克·雷诺兹
- Brock Reynolds!
好
Yeah!
快看啊 看那个家伙
Look at that, huh? Look at that guy.
停止偷窃
Stop the steal.
- 停止偷窃 - 现在交给你们了
- Stop the steal. - There it is.
来吧 伙计
Hey, come on, man.
尽情享受吧 伙计们
Go enjoy that, guys.
- 看看这个 - 是的 看看它
- Look at that. - Yeah, look at it.
- 闻起来像你的味道 - 回家后
- Smells like you, man. - You gonna schedule
你会在里霍博斯比奇
a little time at a hotel in Rehoboth
- 的酒店安排一点时间吗 - 你知道吗
- when you get back home? Uh... you know,
这次我想找个离家近
I'm thinking about something a little bit closer to home
一点的
- this time.
好
Okay.
听着 我想我告诉过雷
Look, I thought I told, uh, Ray
把勋章竞选埋在那里 露易丝·莱恩(DC漫画旗下角色,星球日报记者,超人同事)
to bury the medal campaign there, Lois Laine.
你告诉法国宪兵特勤队
Hey, did you warn the, uh, GIGN
把破墙炸♥药♥放在哪里的时候
about any EOD hazards in the building
有没有警告过他们 大楼里可能有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的危险
when you told them where to put the wall charge?
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
大楼里没有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的危险
There were no EOD hazards in the building.
医生 你来了
Doc. Hey, there you are.
跟你说 如果需要别人帮你
Tell you what, you ever need anyone to help you
做前列腺检查...
with the prostate exams...
这孩子是一流的
this kid, top-notch.
海耶斯士官长 能借一步说话吗
Master Chief Hayes, a word?
好 不好意思
Yeah. Excuse me.
告诉你吧 医生 如果军队想克隆我
Tell you what, Doc, if the military's looking to clone me,
我不同意
I pass.
我想再做些检查
I'd like to run some more tests.
为什么 我已经出院了
For what? I've been discharged.
我们每天做的CT扫描是针对
Daily CT scans we've been doing was an acute response
你受伤的急性反应
to the injuries you came in with.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表