剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Don't go changing the story now,
因为你已经好几周没去那里了
because you were never there for weeks.
你连她的葬礼都没去
You didn't even go to her funeral.
她让我们不要告诉你
She asked us not to tell you.
所以你才不知道
That's why you don't know.
不好意思 告诉我什么
I'm sorry, tell me what?
什么
What?
她想让你相信
She wanted to let you believe
现在的情况比过去要好
that things were better than they were.
不想让你在战区的时候
Didn't want your mind at home
把心思放在家里
when you're in a war zone.
事情变得非常难
Things got really rough.
非常 非常难 好吗
Really, really rough, okay?
在过去的几年里
These past few years.
你不明白这份工作对你的影响
All right? You don't understand what this job does to you.
它对你的身体和大脑造成的伤害
The toll it takes on your body, on your brain.
- 一切 整个彻底... - 抱怨工作
- Everything. It is a complete... - Blaming the job
可以让你不觉得自己有责任
frees you from feeling responsible. Well...
她独自承受痛苦
After all Alana did for you,
因为传奇人物
she suffered alone
杰森·海耶斯总是把自己
because the legendary Jason Hayes
放在第一位
always puts himself first.
你想让我说什么 你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say? What do you want me to say?
我是个糟糕的丈夫 好的 很好
That I was a shitty husband? Okay, fine.
我是个糟糕的丈夫 好了
I was a shitty husband. There.
你现在快乐吗 她应该得到更好的
You happy now? She deserved better.
我知道 她知道
I know that. She knew that.
她为这个家牺牲了一切
She sacrificed everything for this family,
她死了 是她死了 爸爸 不是我
and she's the one who died. She died, Dad, not me.
这是唯一一件事 你知道吗 这是我这些天
That's the one thing, you know? That is the one thing
一直在想的事
that sticks in my head these days.
唯一一件事
It's the only thing.
很晚了
It's late.
晚安 儿子
Good night, son.
让桑尼去拿无线电 从水路出来...
Sending Sonny to grab that radio, the water exfil...
这想法让你印象深刻 你在一次我需要顺利
That's impressive headwork. You came up big on an op
进行的行动中表现出色
that I needed to go well.
很高兴我的野心没有阻碍你
Glad my ambition didn't get in the way.
是啊
Yeah.
我...我之前错了 伙计
I wa-- I was wrong earlier, man.
我不该指责你出♥卖♥♥♥我
I shouldn't have accused you of ratting me out.
不管怎样 我没有
For what it's worth, I didn't.
我知道
I know.
伙计 我能在B队是因为你替我扑在了
Man, I'm on Bravo because you jumped on
马斯登的那枚手雷上了
that Marsden grenade for me.
只是...
It's just...
担心杰森被人肉
between worrying about Jason being doxxed,
又担心司令部知道什么
and paranoid about what Command knows,
山姆“擅离职守” 我...
Sam going AWOL, I...
我的头比平时晕得厉害
My head's been spinning more than usual.
- 我听到了 - 好吧
- I hear that. - Yeah.
在战场上的掌控
It's felt easier to get a grip on the battlefield
比在国内要容易得多
than it has at home lately.
发生了什么事
Something going on?
是的 这很复杂
Yeah, it's complicated.
战场问题更简单
Outside-the-wire problems are simpler.
我发誓刚才听到杰森·海耶斯在说话
I could swear I just heard Jason Hayes right there.
干得好 兄弟
Good work, brother.
索托上尉
Lieutenant Soto.
问题解决了 我要回家了
The problem blew over, so I'm heading home.
- 就这样吗 - 就这样
- Just like that? - Just like that.
是的 网上没有我的身份信息
Yeah. There was no identifying details about me online,
所以这个 这个追逐荣耀的家伙又要匿名了
so this, uh, this glory chaser is anonymous again.
嗯 很好 这肯定是一种解脱
Well, good. It's gotta be a load off.
我昨晚说的一些话...
Some of the things I said last night, uh...
我跟别人的孩子相处总是比
I've always been better with other people's kids
跟自己的孩子好
than my own.
也许我应该给你更好的
Maybe you deserved better from me.
你已经尽力了
You did the best you could.
有些事我不能替阿兰娜做
Something I couldn't do for Alana.
你昨晚说的关于你很难
Something you were saying last night about
让自己的脑袋清醒
hard time keeping things straight in your head.
我一直在看关于脑损伤的书
I've been doing my reading about this brain injury stuff.
爸爸 我不想谈这个 好吗
Dad, I don't want to talk about it, okay?
- 我开车要走很长的路回家 - 好的
- I got a long ride home. - All right.
好吧 祝你今晚的宴会愉快
All right? You enjoy your banquet tonight.
开车小心
Drive careful.
好吧 为你干杯
All right, well, cheers to you
终于为你的酒吧找到了买♥♥家
finally getting a buyer for your bar.
还有 希望他们永远不咒骂手工橄榄
And, uh, may, uh, may they never curse it
或者印度淡啤
with an artisanal olive or IPA.
我会想念那个地方的 还有德州
I'm gonna miss that place. And Texas.
是啊
Yeah.
我们为家庭做出的牺牲
But the sacrifices we make for family.
阿们
Amen.
这是怎么回事 戴维斯
What in the hell? Davis!
我没想到
I didn't expect to
今晚会看到智囊团出来
see the brain trust out tonight.
你在这儿干嘛 戴维斯
What you doing here, Davis?
格兰特 这是汉娜和桑尼
Um, Grant, this is Hannah and Sonny.
- 桑尼和我是同事 - 嗨
- Sonny and I work together. - Hey.
嘿 你好吗 很高兴认识你
Hey, how are you? Nice to meet you.
- 是啊 - 丽莎
- Yeah. - Lisa,
很高兴终于见到
it's great to finally meet you
- 你本人 - 见到你本人了 是的
- in person. - Meet you in person. Yes.
你不加入我们吗
Why don't you join us?
- 太好了 好 当然 - 好
- Great. Yeah. Sure. - Yeah.
- 为什么不呢 伙计 嘿… - 还需要一把椅子
- Why not, man? Hey... - Gonna need one more chair.
...这里有个派对
...it's a party over here.
你是个绅士 格兰特
You are a gentleman, Grant.
我听说过很多关于你的事 伙计
I've actually heard a lot about you, man.
哦 是啊 好的事情
- Oh, yeah. Good things.
很好的事情
Very good things.
那么 汉娜 你还在习惯这两个人
So, Hannah, you also still getting used to these two
消失在秘密地点好几天吗
vanishing for days to undisclosed locations?
是啊 还需要适应
Oh, yeah. It takes some adjustment.
但是我们 你知道吗
Mm. But we, uh, you know,
我们找到了可行的方法 然后...
we figured out what works, and...
- ...大家都开心 - 嗯
-...everybody's happy. Mm-hmm. - Mm.
除了布洛克
Except, uh, well, Brock.
是的
Yeah, um,
莉安娜 她现在引爆了
Leanne, uh, well, she detonates her biggest diaper
- 她最大的尿布 - 等等 不好意思
- right about now. - Wait, I'm sorry,
- 布洛克在照看孩子吗 - 嗯哼
- Brock is babysitting? - Mm-hmm.
- 哦 不 - 是的
- Oh, wow, no. - Yes.
是啊 他...他欠我个人情
Yeah, he-he owed me one.
你还在宣称他在医院
Are you still claiming that he cheated you
奥♥运♥会上骗了你吗
in the hospital Olympics?
等等 她是说"医院奥♥运♥会"吗
Wait, did she say "hospital Olympics"?
你知道吗 一群正在疗养的蛙人
Well, you know, a whole team of frogmen recuperating
得想办法自娱自乐
have to find some way to amuse themselves.
等等 整个小队都在医院吗 那是什么时候
Wait, the whole team was in the hospital? When was that?
不 我的意思是...老实说
Oh, nah. I mean... Uh, it's not, honestly--
这没什么大不了的 我们是...
It's not really a big deal. We were...
汉娜 桑尼说你喜欢瓦赫海滩
Hey, Hannah, Sonny says that you're liking Vah Beach.
这很好 我想找到自己的落脚点
It's good. Trying to find my footing.
如果你想从桑尼的致癌饮食中
Well, if you ever need a break from Sonny's
解脱一下...
- all-carcinogen diet...
我可以给你推荐几家很棒的餐厅
I can recommend some great restaurants for you.
希望不是那家泰国餐馆
I hope it's not that Thai place.
你喜欢那家泰国餐馆
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表