剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
at eight Tali headed door to door.
看来要封锁和搜查了
Looks like a cordon and search.
- 快点转移到一侧 - 我看到他们了
- Speaking of shifting sides. - I got them.
开着我们的一辆悍马...架着50口径的机♥枪♥
Rolling in one of our Humvees... with a 50 cal., to boot.
被我们自己的武器杀死
Killed by our own weapons.
现在看来 有相当多的遗产留给了你们
Now, there's some legacy for you.
- 怎么办 杰森 - 我们必须搞掉50口径机♥枪♥
- What's the call, Jace? - We need to take out that .50.
用这些豌豆(指口径小)枪可不行
Not with these little pea shooters.
刽子手们也带了美国最好的武器装备
Well, death squad's packing America's finest punch, too.
他们的火力比我们强
They got more firepower than we do.
持续的枪战会引来更多的士兵
Sustained gunfight's gonna draw more soldiers.
所以我们要尽快结束这一切 B4
That's why we're gonna end this fast. Bravo 4,
我们还剩多少只鸟(遥控飞弹)
how many birds we got left?
2个
Two.
把它们带到屋顶
Get them to a roof.
克莱 掩护 屋顶
Clay, overwatch, rooftop.
- 雷 跟着我 - 收到
- Ray, on me. - Roger.
悍马上的装甲肯定会嘲笑我们发送
Armor on that Humvee's gonna laugh at the rounds
- 的子弹 - 我们为他们准备了更大的
- we're packing. - We got something a little bigger for 'em.
- 雷 出击 - 收到
- Ray, punch out. - Roger.
6号♥ 准备好了吗
6, are you in position?
1号♥ 我是6号♥
1, this is 6.
就位
In position.
B4
Bravo 4.
准备的怎么样了
How's it looking?
它在空中了
It's in the air.
- 6号♥ 准备好了 - 我们准备好了
- 6 is ready. - We're set.
好
All right.
B4 加速打击
Bravo 4, drop the hammer!
老天 快点 特伦特
Jesus! Come on, Trent.
锁定目标
Stay on target.
特伦特 我们被咬死了
Trent, we're getting chewed up!
锁定目标
Stay on target.
特伦特...
Trent! Trent!
马上就来
Coming in hot!
砰
Boom.
我们很幸运
Lucky for us,
尽管他们的武器升级了...
despite all their upgrade in weaponry...
塔利怪物们还是蠢到不会使用
Talimonsters still can't shoot for shit.
想想看 一个背包就能装下我们
And to think, all the firepower we needed
需要的所有火力
fit into a backpack.
是技术赢得了战斗 而不是战争
Well, technology wins battles, not wars.
20年的心血一天就付诸东流了
It took one day for 20 years of work to unravel.
我只是不想过去的20年都是在浪费时间
I just hate thinking the last 20 years was a waste of time.
还有那些生命
And lives.
- 别忘了 数以万亿计的美元 - 是啊
- Don't forget, trillions of dollars. - Yeah.
是啊 那些钱本可以用来改善
Yeah, all that money could've been used to help
战士们回家后的状况
the warfighters paying the price back home.
是啊 听着 这里是帝国的坟场
Yeah, look, it's a graveyard of empires.
英国人 然后是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 现在是我们
The Brits, then Russia, now us.
早该从历史中吸取教训 有些事是无法补救的
Should've learned from history that some things can't be fixed.
如果我们去阿富汗的时候多想想
Maybe if we'd have came to Afghanistan thinking
他们需要什么 而不是我们需要什么
more about what they needed instead of what we needed,
也许就不会有那么多流血事件发生
less blood would have been spilled.
这一切都不会发生在战士身上
None of this is on the warfighters.
我说 政客们总是让我们
I mean, politicians have always had us
一只手被绑在背后战斗
fighting with one hand tied behind our backs.
本来就不必这样的
Didn't have to be this way.
他们一直在改变我们来这里的理由
They just kept changing our reasons for being here.
就像一个...
It's like a...
舔蛋卷冰淇淋自嗨的家伙
self-licking ice cream cone.
- 塔♥利♥班♥没有打败我们 - 嗯
- Well, the Taliban didn't defeat us. - Mm-mmm.
我们是自己最大的敌人
We were our own worst enemy.
希望你不是在举报B队擅自离开预定区域
Hope you're not reporting Bravo for going off the reservation.
我只是在为我要写的论文
I am just jotting down a few thoughts
记下一些想法
for a paper I'm writing.
如果你需要帮忙校对
Well, if you ever need help proofreading,
我...
I, uh...
我绝对不是那个能帮忙的人
I'm definitely not the guy to help.
抱歉我错过了雷的派对
Hey, I'm sorry I missed Ray's party.
我希望 这不是
I hope it wasn't my only chance
莉安娜和汉娜回家前 我见到她们的唯一机会
to meet Leanne and Hannah before they go back home.
一切都很好 不过
It's all good, you know, but, uh,
等我们回去后 你可以和我们一起吃顿饭
you can always grab a bite with us when we get back.
哦 我也想 但我...
Oh, I would, but I'm...
得开车去华盛顿
uh, driving up to D.C.
开车去华盛顿 是吗
Driving up to D.C., mm-hmm.
酒吧里的那个文员吗
The, uh, pencil pusher from the bar?
- 是的 喔 - 哦
- Yes, wow. - Uh-oh.
好吧
Okay.
你知道的...
You know...
不管你和我在一起有过什么
whatever else you and I have been to each other,
我们一直都是朋友
we've always been friends.
那是...那是值得铭记的经历
And that's... that's history worth remembering.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道的...
You know...
无论我们如何努力抗争
no matter how hard we fight,
有些事情就是无法修复
some things just can't be fixed.
水 牙刷
Water, toothbrush,
牙膏
toothpaste...
哦 不
Oh, no.
我们忘记带袜子了
We forgot the socks.
不 我们没忘
No, we didn't.
我们这里有七双
We got seven pair right here.
一双代表一周中的每一天
One for each day of the week.
在吗
Hello?
等等 等一下 宝贝女儿
Well, wait, hold up, baby girl.
让爸爸先进去 好吗
Let, uh, Daddy go in first, okay?
在吗
Hello?
奈玛
Naima.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
不 宝贝 他只是病了
Uh, nothing, baby. He's just sick.
别担心 妈妈会帮他的
Don't worry about it. Mommy's gonna help him.
但我需要你坐在这里 好吗
But I need you to sit here, okay?
跟我说
Talk to me.
把我的纳洛酮从包里拿出来
Hand me my Narcan out of my purse.
好
All right.
给你
Here you go.
是 911吗 你能派辆救护车
Yes, 911? Can you please send an ambulance
到肖普购物中心的南巷吗
to the Plaza Shops south alley?
好了 气管通了
All right, airway's clear.
把他侧过来
- Roll him over on his side.
山姆·休斯
Sam Hughes.
深一点
Deeper.
估计他真的是海军
Guess he really was Navy.
停下...这里
Stop right... here.
稍等 好吗
Just wait one sec, okay?
把它拿掉
Take it off.
小车后面有惊喜吗
Is the surprise behind the minivan?
不 惊喜是那辆小车
- No, the-the surprise is the minivan.
我要开着这车带莉安娜
Am I supposed to drive Leanne back
回德州吗
to Texas in this thing?
这应该是我们的车
Well, it's supposed to be our car.
- 我们的车 - 是啊
- Our car? - Yeah.
像一辆共享汽车吗
Like a shared car?
你什么意思
What are you suggesting here?
我建议你和莉安娜搬过来
I'm suggesting that you and Leanne move here.
像一家人一样住在一起
Live together as a family.
但我在德州有生意 你和我...
But I-I own a business in Texas. And you and I...
好吧 我知道我们还有其他细节需要解决
Okay, I know there's other details that we got to work out,
但就你和我而言...
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表