剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
I kind of like exploring new paths.
- 有点吧 - 嗯 嗯
- Little bit. Yeah. - Mm. Mm-hmm?
你能把莉安娜带来真是太好了 我是说
That's great you've been able to bring Leanne here. I mean,
桑尼见不到她
it's been really rough on Sonny
- 这对他来说真的很痛苦 - 不
- not being able to see her. - No, well,
这种情况对我们俩都不理想
the situation's not ideal for either of us,
但在共同抚养这件事中 很难说我会做得更糟
but I could've done worse in the co-parent lottery.
你知道吗 作为他的队长
Well, you know, being his team leader,
我可以告诉你 太多的表扬
I can tell you too much praise is not good
对他的动力没有好处
- for his motivation.
威士忌更有效
Whiskey works better.
对 或者 看摔跤视频
Yeah, or, uh, wrestling videos.
或者蹩脚的乡村音乐
Or shitty country music.
等等 你没资格把
- Wait, you don't have the cred
乡村音乐贬低
to drag country music through the mud like that,
这些年来你一直逼我听
you know, with all the French space pop music
- 法国空洞的流行音乐 - 什么
- you've been pushing on me for years. - What?
- 那张专辑很棒的 - 不 不是的
- That is a great album. - No, it's not.
那么 你们有什么故事吗
So, what's y'all's story?
只是朋友
Just friends.
是啊
Yeah.
- 哦...看看这个 - 让我看看 看看那个小东西
- Oh. Oh, look at this. - Let me see that. Look at that thing.
嗨 莉安娜 你想不想...
Hey, Leanne, you want to...
你想投入金发姑娘的怀抱吗
you want to go in Goldilocks' arms?
- 来这里 - 就这样
- Come here. - There you go.
- 莉安娜 嗨 - 接好了
- Leanne. Hey. - Here we go.
这就是被公主抱着的感觉
That's what it feels like to be held by a princess.
你想敲诈你♥爸♥爸的时候 告诉我一声
Whenever you need to blackmail your dad, you let me know.
好吧 我知道一些事
All right? I know some things.
是吗
- Yeah?
是的
- Yeah.
- 你没喝 注意到你... - 哦 呃...
- You are behind. Noticed you... - Oh, um...
不 不 不...
No, no, no, no. No.
- 斯特拉不能喝酒 - 是啊 不用了
- Stella is not drinking. - Yeah, I'm good.
不能喝酒 她不用了 是啊
No drinking. She's good. Yeah.
- 是的 - 哇
- Yep. - Whoa.
你俩要造娃了
You two are expecting?
听着 今天是为了桑尼和汉娜的孩子
Look, today is about Sonny and Hannah's baby.
不 不是我们的
Not, not ours.
来吧 等等 来吧 这值得举杯庆祝
Come on, wait, come on, this deserves a toast.
好吗 来吧
All right? Come on.
首先 我想欢迎
First of all, I want to welcome
汉娜和小莉安娜来到
Hannah and baby Leanne here
B队大家庭 对吧
to the, uh, Bravo house, right?
敬克莱和斯特拉
And, uh, here's to Clay and Stella.
为美好的未来干杯
And to a great future.
- 好啊 - B对的家人
- Yeah. - Any addition to the Bravo family
都在提醒我们 在前线和前线之外
is just a reminder that we have to fight just as hard
一样要努力战斗 所以...
inside the wire as we do outside the wire, so...
- 干杯 - 干杯
- cheers. - Cheers!
好吧 一年内有两个"B队"宝宝了
All right, well, that's two Bravo babies in one year.
海豹六队的水里肯定有东西
Must be something in the DEVGRU water.
那你最好别喝了
Then you better not be drinking it,
因为我要停业了
'cause I'm closed for business.
- 为什么 - 不再要了
- Why? No more.
哦 天哪 这两个是完美的
Oh, my God. These two are perfect.
不...
No...
眼见为实
Seeing is believing.
看到桑尼当爸爸 看完就没那么
Seeing Sonny as a dad, it's not so odd
奇怪了
after seeing it.
不 我是说你
No, I meant you.
- 哦 - 你找到了既当
- Oh. - You found a way to be
杰森·海耶斯又当B1的生活方法
both Jason Hayes and Bravo 1.
现在你要确保你的人也这么做
Now you're making sure your guys are doing it, too.
这...与在杰巴德的时候完全不一样
It's... a far cry from J-bad.
好吧 对我们两个来说呢
All right, for both of us?
肯定的
Definitely.
我很遗憾里霍博斯比奇被缩短了
I'm sorry Rehoboth got cut short.
我想见你的时候 我们会再见吗
I guess I'll see you when I see you?
会啊
Yeah.
等我想见你的时候再来找你
I'll see you when I see you.
布莱斯·尼科尔斯
Bryce Nichols.
在美国从阿富汗撤军后
Agency case officer who stayed in country
中情局在那里负责情报工作的官员
after the U.S. withdrew from Afghanistan.
“撤军”一定是高层用于抛弃的代名词
"Withdrew" must be cake-eater for abandoned.
一个月前 他的身份暴露
A month ago, his cover was blown
然后消失了
and he disappeared.
据推测他已经死了
He was presumed dead,but the Agency
但中情局接到情报说塔♥利♥班♥扣押了他
picked up intel that the Taliban are holding him.
目前的情报显示尼科尔斯在芬蒂前线基地
Current intel shows they have Nichols at FOB Fenty.
我们最后一次停留的时候太阳还没下山
Sun's barely set on our last stay there,
塔♥利♥班♥已经接管了它
and Taliban's already taken it over.
可能不会把它变成性别研究中心
Probably not turning it into a gender studies center.
看起来他们把基地当做补给站了
It appears they're using the base as a supply depot.
是啊 我们留下了补给品
Yeah, supplies that we left behind.
我们应该学会自己打扫卫生
We should learn to clean up after ourselves.
前线基地把守会很严 所以
FOB's pretty secure, so, look,
目标处有多少敌人
how many enemy we got on target?
塔♥利♥班♥只派了少数人来保护它
Taliban are only running a skeleton crew to secure it.
我们留下的所有装备和武器意味着我们要面对
All the equipment and weaponry we left means we're facing
一支和我们一样 甚至比我们更好的武装力量
a force armed as well or better than we are.
巨大的战术优势消失了
Huge tactical advantage gone.
不 我们就是战术优势 好吗
No, we are the tactical advantage, all right?
最好的办法就是跳进去
Our best way in is a jump.
那么我们有没有 天空中的眼睛看护我们
So do we have, uh, eyes in the sky watching over us?
我们会把便携式飞行平台借给你们
We're gonna send a backpack platform with you.
- 中情局有救我们出去的计划吗? - 地面特遣队已经安排了
- Agency have a plan to get us out? - Ground Branch has arranged
一名司机和一辆车带你们和尼科尔斯
a driver and indig vehicle to get you and Nichols
越过边境去克什米尔
across the border to Kashmir.
一小时后起飞
Wheels up in an hour.
谁说的你们不能回家
Who says you can't go home again?
我们要成为20年来第一批
We got to be the first frogmen
跳进阿富汗的蛙人 对吧
to jump into Afghanistan in 20 years, right?
大概是从第三队开始的吧
It was probably since, uh, Team Three?
进步了 反恐战争方式
Progress, War on Terror-style.
是啊...
Yeah, yeah.
我们在那场战争中投入了数万亿美元
Trillions of dollars that we dumped into that war there,
现在我们用纸飞机
and now we're using paper airplanes
- 做掩护 - 嘿
- for overwatch. - Hey,
嘿 这架纸飞机是导弹
hey, this, uh, paper plane's a missile.
放尊重点 好吗
Show some respect, all right?
嘿 狗老大
Hey, boss dog.
飞行的大部分时间都在躲清净啊
Spent most of the flight in seclusion.
你担心这次行动吗
You worried about the op?
计划是可靠的
plan's solid.
我认同
I agree.
但对我们要去的地方无感
Feelings about where we're heading aren't though.
有几年我们在阿富汗待的时间
I mean, we spent more time in Afghanistan
比在家里还长
than home some years.
在电视新闻上看到我们的工作
It ain't easy watching, uh, all our work
都没做完 真不爽
get undone on cable news.
听着 我们的职责是执行任务
Look, our job is executing the mission,
不是宣泄情绪
all right, not to express our feelings.
你在聚会上的状态很少见
So you were in rare form at the party.
- 没说错吧 - 是啊
- That right? - Yeah.
是啊 奇怪的是时机
Yeah, curious timing with, uh,
曼迪就在附近 我说...
Mandy being around, I mean...
希望你俩能好好相处一下
Hope you guys got to spend some time together.
哦 这话什么意思
Ooh, what's that supposed to mean?
我是说 只是...
It means, it's just that...
我们在找她的时候 你的表现是
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表