剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
B2 我是1号♥
Bravo 2, this is 1.
大楼外无法收到你的通讯
Your comms aren't making it outside the building.
我去外面再找几个枪手
I'll head back outside and get more shooters.
支援雷
Go to Ray.
很好 收到 1号♥ 越快越好
Good copy. Sooner the better.
这是那栋楼
This is the building.
南端
South end.
卡车
Trucks.
这个代表上面这个
This represents this one up here.
两个房♥间
Two rooms.
我们从大楼南面的入口突进
We entered the south entrance of the building,
分组行动 然后开始向北清理房♥间
split the train, and then started clearing rooms north
通过目标
through the target.
所以 分开向北清理房♥间
So, split the rooms through clear to the north.
然后我透过
Then I got a visual
窗户看到了北墙
through the window, north wall,
然后在它的左边有一个圣♥战♥分子
and then to the left of it there was a Jihad Jerry
那个是扛着火箭筒的人
that was shouldering up an RPG.
所以 如果火箭弹是从这里的屋顶发射...
So, if the RPG was launched from the rooftop here...
...它是怎么在一楼爆♥炸♥的
...how does it detonate on the ground floor here?
这没道理
It makes no sense.
我刚拿到相当于
I just pulled off the sock equivalent
汉莎航♥空♥劫案的袜子(78年12月11日汉莎航♥空♥在肯尼迪机场盗窃大案)
of the Lufthansa heist.
B队的其他人最好小心点
The rest of Bravo better watch out.
我看你还在煎熬
You're still stewing, I see.
取消去里霍博斯比奇的计划
Canceling those plans to Rehoboth
可能也于事无补
probably didn't help.
你知道的 过去几天一直被人抓去
You know, been grabbed and poked and prodded
捅啊 戳啊 我受够了 受够了
for the past few days. I've had enough. Had enough.
- 停了吧 - 不 不 别停
- Stop. - No, no, not stopping.
曼迪在镇里出现
Mandy shows up in town,
而你这么多年来
and you get a hitch in your giddyap
第一次晕头晕脑吗 拜托
for the first time in years? Come on.
别瞒我了 兄弟
Don't hold out on me, brother-man.
告诉我 告诉我是怎么回事
Tell me, uh... tell me what's the deal?
我和她 每隔几周都会去
Me and her just been, you know, heading up to
里霍博斯比奇
Rehoboth every few weeks.
听你这么说真好
That is nice to hear.
我希望你俩能花点时间在一起
I was hoping you two would spend some time together.
时间把我的视线从B队身上移开了
Time that took my eye off of Bravo.
我明白了
Oh. I see.
因为你和你喜欢的女孩在一起
So, because you were hanging with a girl you dig,
这就是特伦特在这里的原因
that's what put Trent here?
不要再找借口拒绝自己应得的东西
Stop looking for excuses to deny yourself what you deserve.
你知道的 雷 你知道的 我真诚的努力
You know, Ray, you know, I put in an honest effort
让自己有一段
allowing myself for once
在B队之外的生活
to have a life outside of Bravo,
- 但我们还是在这里了 - 真诚的努力...
- and yet here we are. - An honest effort...
...不是因为你害怕把这段感情
...isn't keeping the relationship
变成现实 就把关系维持在里霍博斯比奇海滩...
in a Rehoboth Beach bubble because you're afraid of...
的泡沫中
making it real.
真不敢相信 伙计 你...
I can't believe it, man, you...
一个愿意为了救队友而不断
The same guy who's willing to repeatedly run into
冲进倒塌的大楼的人
a collapsed building to save his teammates
居然不敢和他喜欢的女孩更进一步
is scared to move forward with a girl he likes?
没那么容易 雷 我以为自己
It's not that easy, Ray. You know, I thought I,
终于找到了平衡
I finally found balance,
但后来战争把它丑陋的拇指放在了天平上
but then war put its ugly thumb on the scale,
我本应该知道的更清楚
so I should have known better.
杰森 你有没有想过 和曼迪见面
Jace, you ever think that meeting Mandy
是这场该死的战争带来的
was one of the few good things that actually
为数不多的好事之一
came out of this damn war?
我说 兄弟 你俩可能会
I mean, brother, you two might actually have
有未来的
a future together.
好吧 等特伦特没事了
Mm. Yeah, I'll think about that future
我会考虑未来的 好吗
once Trent is in the clear, okay?
- 好 - 是的
- Okay. - Yeah.
你确定火箭弹是从北边来的吗
You sure the RPG came from the north?
是的 我看到了
Yeah, that's what I saw.
那么 藏身点是否存在
So, were there any EOD hazards
任何爆♥炸♥物的危险
on the west side of the safe house?
没有 这是明确的
No, it was clear.
明确的 那么一枚火箭弹
Clear. So how did one RPG
是如何做到炸掉整栋楼呢
take down a whole building?
草地山丘上还有第二个枪手
There was a second shooter on the grassy knoll.
也许是另一个火箭发射筒呢
Maybe another RPG launcher?
听着 我只知道敌人知道我们要来
I mean, look, all I know is the enemy knew that we were coming.
他们全副武装
They were armed to the tits.
我们很幸运能在墨菲定律的行动中幸存下来
We're lucky to have survived that Murphy's Law op.
是啊
Yeah.
- 那是什么 - 什么
- What is that? - What?
不...转过来 看着我
No, no, turn-- Look at me.
- 你化妆了吗 - 没有
- Are you wearing makeup? - No.
是的 嗯...
Yeah, well... well...
我听了你和雷说的 和汉娜保持无线电静默的事
I listened to you and Ray, okay, about keeping radio silence
所以我给她打了个电♥话♥
with Hannah, so I gave her a call.
然后我跟那边的护士说了好话
And then I sweet-talked that nurse down there
帮助我展现我最好的 没有受伤的一面
into helping me put my best uninjured face forward.
所以你不但不说 还对她撒谎吗
So instead of saying nothing, you lied to her?
得了吧 你最清楚撒谎是
Oh, come on, you of all people know that lying is
必要之恶 拜托 伙计
a necessary evil. Come on, man.
我很想帮斯特拉减轻
I was tempted to-to spare Stella the stress
知道我们在这里的压力
of knowing that we're in here.
好吧 但尽管我很想相信这种隐瞒
Okay, but as much as I want to believe that withholding
其实是在保护她
is actually really protecting her,
但正是这种想法让我爸爸和杰森
that kind of thinking is how my dad and Jason
最终孤身一人
ended up being alone.
克莱 我刚得到莉安娜的全职保姆工作
Clay, I just got Leanne full-time.
好吗 我刚得到她
Okay? I just got her.
- 是的 - 我绝对
- Yeah. - And there's
不会再回到过去了
no way in hell I'm ever going back.
你的生活中也有汉娜
And you got Hannah in your life, too.
对 我就是这意思 汉娜 也有汉娜
Yeah, that's, that's what I meant, Hannah-Hannah, too.
是啊 住院 你一直
Yeah. Is being, being hospitalized
瞒着她住院吗
all that you've been hiding from her?
你做了一个快速的转换
You made a pretty quick little transition there,
从写日记 为丽莎·戴维斯伤心
going from writing in your diary and pining over Lisa Davis
到搬去和孩子的妈妈住
to moving in with your baby mama.
戴维斯和我别无选择
Davis and I didn't have a choice,
这次我有的选 好吧
and this time I do, okay.
对汉娜说实话只会招来灾难
And being honest with Hannah is courting disaster.
就像把潘多拉魔盒递给她 然后说
It's like handing her Pandora's Box and being like,
“嗨 把它打开”
"Hey, open it up."
你懂吗 我不懂
You know? I don't know.
那里到底发生了什么
What in the hell is happening there?
他还好吗
Is he okay?
回头见 伙计
Later, buddy.
我并不羡慕每次作决定都要事后
I don't envy the weight of having to
承受猜测的压力
second-guess every call.
这就是作为队长的责任
Well, that's the burden of being team leader.
正是这样的行动
It's ops like these
让我重新考虑是否要再次加冕
that make me reconsider ever wanting to wear that crown.
你知道的 这就是为什么
But that's why it's, you know,
尽可能多的学习是非常重要的
it's so important that I learn as much as I can.
是不是...
Was there a...
是不是还有另一个火箭筒从东边攻击
was there another RPG launcher attacking from the east?
我没看到
Not that I saw.
你能...
Hey, can you, um...
你能告诉我 我们分开后发生了什么
can you fill me in on, on what happened after we split?
我只是...我在想为什么法国宪兵特勤队的人
I was just-- I was wondering why the GIGN guys
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表