剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
去吧
Go to 'em.
- 我们有的是时间 - 好吧
- Plenty of time for us. - Yeah.
后脚还没进门
Barely kicked our feet up
司令部又让我们出发了
and Command has us rolling out again?
很抱歉这么快就召回
Well, apologies for the quick turnaround,
但其他人员要么被调遣
but all other assets are either deployed
要么因伤倒下
or down with injury.
没必要道歉
No need to apologize.
我们活着就是为了服务 长官
We live to serve, sir.
你们的目标...是阿布·阿利德
Your target... is Abul Alid.
自从我们削弱了他们在布基纳法索的领导地位以来
Alid's been rising in the SGS ranks
阿利德在大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的地位就一直在上升
since we put a dent in their leadership back in Burkina Faso.
他将参加在马里举♥行♥的伊♥斯♥兰♥国
He'll be attending a high-level meeting with ISIS
高层会议
in Mali.
B队将飞往布基纳法索
Bravo will fly to Burkina Faso,
与2支地面特遣队会合
rendezvous with two Ground Branch straps,
然后开着两辆装甲越野车向北前往马里
and then drive two up-armored SUVs north to Mali,
你们要去哪里抓阿利德
where you are to capture Alid.
如果你们能从他那里得到有用的情报
If you're able to pull actionable intel from him,
预计会有后续行动
expect follow-ons.
那么 我们可能会在那里待更久吗
So we might be there longer than this op?
肯定的
Affirmative.
那边还有一堆烂摊子要收拾
Still a whole lot of mess to clean up over there,
所以要做相应的计划
so plan accordingly.
明天12点起飞
Wheels up 1200 tomorrow.
累了也不让休息
No rest for the weary.
- 反恐战 - 反恐战
- War on terror. - War on terror.
那里 我想 你出现在这次作战会议中
Oh, hey, there. I, uh, take it your presence in the warno
意味着你不用关小黑屋了
means you survived the trip to the head shed.
和我想的不一样 所以...
Well, it wasn't what I thought, so...
你们还是得跟我在一起
you guys are stuck with me,after all.
那份研究报告压得你喘不过气来
All that stress over a piece of paper,
而你只是受到了小小的惩罚 是吧
and you just got a little slap on the wrist, huh?
这更像是一种鼓励
It was more like a pat on the back.
- 是吗 - 是啊 我的意思是
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah. I mean,
那个上校完全明白了 我指出的所有问题
this captain totally got it. All the issues that I pointed out,
他想把它们解决了
he wants to fix them.
我为你骄傲
Wow. I'm proud of you.
我相信格兰特...
A-And I'm-I'm-I'm sure Grant is...
也为你感到骄傲
is proud of you, too.
是啊 不 他会的
Yeah, no, he will be,
但我想先告诉你
but I wanted to tell you first,
因为你在哥伦比亚听了我的抱怨
since you listened to me whine about it in Colombia.
多亏了你 南美洲唯一的
thanks to you, the only thing that went nuclear
核武器就是...我
in South America was... was me.
戴维斯 我不该因为汉娜离开我而责怪你
Davis, I should've never blamed you for Hannah leaving me.
我很遗憾你俩没能成功
I'm sorry it didn't work out for you two.
如果你感觉不到 就不能强迫
Hmm. You can't force something if you don't feel it.
我可能无法拥有
And I might not have all
生命中所有我爱的东西
the things I love in my life,
但三局两胜也不错 对吧
but two out of three ain't bad, right?
听着 我 你知道的 还有...
Look, I'm, you know, and-and, um...
我真的很高兴
I'm just really glad that
你能在这次行动中看护我们
you're watching over us on this op.
你知道吗 你在让人感到安心
You know, it just kind of brings you comfort.
好 我会在这里看着的
Well, I'll be watching from here.
那我在飞机上该听谁的呢
Well, whose ear am I gonna bend on the flight, then?
我希望这就是我最大的担忧
I wish that was my biggest concern.
对这次行动有什么意见吗
Got some reservations on this one?
风险大于回报
The risk outweighs the reward.
我们把阿利德带离战场
We take Alid off the battlefield,
他就会在同一天被取代
he'll be replaced the very same day.
在生活中 我明白了...
I've come to learn in life that...
大多数东西都是可以替换的...
most things are replaceable...
...但不是一切
...but not everything.
或者所有人
Or everyone.
答应我 你不会去布基纳法索
Just promise me you're not going to Burkina Faso
去救另一个落难的女孩
to rescue another damsel in distress.
是啊 我很确定 一开始就是
Yeah, pretty sure it was this damsel in distress
这个落难女孩救了我才没被人肢解
who saved me from getting carved up in the first place.
那只是为了保护身体的某些部位
Well, that was only protecting body parts
对我来说非常重要
that are incredibly valuable to me.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你与布拉德和艾玛共进晚餐
Thanks for going to dinner with Brad and Emma.
我肯定这不是你想要的
I'm sure it's not what you wanted to do.
我很喜欢啊
Oh, I loved it.
艾玛太热情了
Emma's so welcoming.
真希望其他人也是
Only wish everyone else was.
你知道的
Well, you know,
塞尔比只是有点抓狂
Cerby's just a little salty
因为他不再是床上的老大了
because he's not the top dog in bed anymore.
我保证
I'll make sure that,
当你回来的时候 你们俩就会达成共识
when you come back, the two of you are on the same page.
如果你还想回来的话
That is, if you want to come back.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
- 对我来说没问题 - 好吧 因为
- That works for me. - Well, because
这个时间回华盛顿 交通...
traffic back to D.C. at this hour is...
会让我疯了
I'd be crazy...
你在耍我
You're fucking with me,
不是吗
aren't you?
我就在我想去的地方
- I'm exactly where I want to be.
我要错过你的洗礼会了
I'm bummed I'm gonna miss your shower.
几个月前 你拒绝了一个的宝宝送礼会
Months ago, you pushed back on a coed baby shower,
现在你想加入了
now you want in?
我只是想找到工作和生活的平衡点
I'm just trying to figure out this work-life balance.
你会找到的
You'll find it.
记住 在前线学杰森
Just remember, Jason outside the wire,
在家里学雷
and Ray inside.
在哥伦比亚发生的一切...
All that went down in Colombia and...
布莱恩来早了 我想那个计划也许...
Brian coming early, I'm thinking that plan maybe...
也许需要一点调整
maybe needs a little adjusting.
什么意思
Meaning what?
意思是我要想办法把这个家放在第一位
Meaning I'm gonna find a way to put this family first.
我是认真的
I mean it.
我知道你是认真的
I know you do.
- 我爱你 - 我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
我知道我们在瓦赫沙滩有了自己的想法
I know we got our heads in Vah Beach,
但我们得调整一下 好吗
but we got to dial it in, all right?
在欧米茄之后
Getting back in the sandbox,
回到沙坑肯定会有一些改变
definitely gonna be a change of gears after the Omega.
听着 一旦我们进入马里
Look, once we cross into Mali,
我们要走小路
we're gonna take the back roads,
- 避开村庄 - 是的
- avoid the villages. - Yeah.
我们会在这里设立观察哨 直到阿利德离开
We'll post up here until Alid's on the move,
会议结束
after the meeting,
然后我们将沿着这条路 实施车辆拦截
then we'll pull off our vehicle interdiction along this route.
阿利德的安保人员是什么样的
What's Alid's security detail look like?
阿利德的车里有两个 后面的车里有四个
Uh, two in Alid's ride, four in the follow-on vehicle.
所以我们得努力放倒他们
Uh, so we're gonna have to put them down hard
让他孤立
and leave him standing up.
如果他的情报真像中情局想的那么好
If his intel's as hot as the agency thinks,
我们就得战地审讯
we got battlefield interrogation.
还有后续行动
And the follow-ons.
对 你们准备好挣钱了吗
Right. You guys ready to earn your money?
- 让我们开始吧 - 来吧
- Let's do it. - Come on.
好吧
All right.
听着 如果你还想
Look, if you're sticking around to, uh,
听听育儿方面的建议
get some swaddling advice,
伙计 我太烂了 所以...
man, I sucked at it, so...
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表