剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
when I learned she was in trouble...
这是私人行为
It was personal.
她一直对我很好
She always did right by me.
我的良心过不去
My conscience wouldn't let me leave it alone.
什么样的麻烦
What kind of trouble?
如果她不嫁给他的一个手下
Her brother was going to kill her
她哥哥就要杀了她
if she didn't marry one of his foot soldiers
并宣誓效忠这个家族
and pledge her allegiance to the family.
于是你选择了帮忙
And you chose to help.
别无选择
There was no choice.
我在局里的时候死了这么多线人 我想也许
After all the assets I burned when I was in, I thought maybe
这能帮我心里平衡一下
this would help balance the scales a little.
但如果你是在官方掩护下
But if you were under official cover,
为什么中情局不承认你
why'd the CIA disavow you?
我被允许重新启用我的身份
I was allowed to reactivate my cover,
但中情局并没有完全批准这次行动
but the Agency wouldn't fully sanction the mission.
说那是个热点地区
Said it was too hot in the region
不适合这样的“次优先级”
for such a "low priority."
基本上 我一个人在境内活动
Basically, I was on my own once I was in-country.
但你还是去了
But you went anyway.
我和你一样 不会拒绝的
I take no for an answer about as well as you do.
我把她救出来了 我只是...
I managed to get her out, I just...
当大萨赫勒·萨哈巴抓到她弟弟时
My exit got stalled
我把出逃推后了
when SGS wrapped up her brother.
我们想知道你是怎么活下来的
Do we even want to know how you survived?
我...
Well, I am--
我对自己的工作相当在行
I was pretty good at my job.
所以我通过分享桑卡拉贸易的路线
So I proved my worth by sharing my knowledge
来证明我的价值
of Sankara's trade routes.
所以你证明了你比他更有价值
So you showed you were more valuable than him.
我为了活命而出♥卖♥♥♥了他
I sold him out to save my ass.
因果报应是他自找的
Karma's a bitch-- he had it coming one way or another.
你们这些
You spooks
间谍还真会编故事 是吧
sure know how to spin that yarn, don't you?
我承认
I'll give you that.
但这是事实 我发誓
It's the truth. I swear.
所有这些
All of it.
我得表扬你 军士长
I have to commend you, Master Chief.
你的小队在这里的工作非常有成效
Your team's work here was incredibly fruitful.
是啊 这是...我要跟你说的
Yeah, well, that's... Tell you what,
我很高兴我们能帮你把棋盘上的
I'm just glad that we were able to move the pieces
棋子转过来
around the chessboard for you.
你帮助建立的立足点
The foothold you've helped establish
扩大了该地区的势力范围
extends the blast radius in the region.
未来几年会得到回报
Pay dividends for years to come.
这场战争
Well, victories in this, uh, war
获得胜利越来越难了 这是肯定的
are getting harder to come by, that's for sure.
但我要好好享受这一刻
But I'll savor this one.
作为站长
Well, as Chief of Station,
我很期待B队下一次轮岗到这里
I look forward to Bravo's next rotation through.
好的
That's right.
行动不要有弊端
No operational malpractices.
也许会有一点
- Maybe a little bit.
好吧 听着 下次你要是怀念
All right, listen, next time you miss
和我们在一起的时光 就去瓦赫海滩转转
hanging out with us, just swing by Vah Beach
这样我们就不用再经历这一切了
so we don't got to run through this again.
- 尽管放心吧 - 好的 很好
- You can count on it. - All right. Be good.
你确定不像以前那样和我们一起飞回去吗
You sure you don't want to fly back with us like old times?
在他们放我走之前
Gotta jump through some CIA hoops
我得先通过中情局的层层审查
before they'll let me leave.
是啊 当心点
Yeah. Take care.
想喝就去舱壁喝
Drinks at the Bulkhead whenever you're ready.
好啊
Yeah.
我听说他很高兴你给他送来了金矿
I hear he's pleased you delivered him a gold mine.
大萨赫勒·萨哈巴从军阀那里拿的
Well, SGS took it from the Warlord
军阀从当地人那里拿的
who took it from locals
当地人又从布基纳法索拿的 所以...
who took it from Burkina Faso, so...
它真的应该归还给政♥府♥
It really should go back to the state.
和20年前的阿富汗一样
Same as 20 years ago in Afghanistan.
中♥央♥情报局进来 搅局 不计后果
CIA comes in, stirs the pot, lets the chips fall.
好了 祝你顺利通过盘问
Well, good luck on your debrief.
我觉得你的沉默寡言
I think you may be taking this "man of few words" thing
有点过分了
a little far.
我很高兴你没事
I'm just happy you're safe.
真的吗
Really?
听着 桑尼说得对
Look, Sonny's right.
我是个职业骗子
I am a professional liar.
但我从没骗过你
But I have never lied to you.
我会...回到美国我会让你知道的
I'll... I'll let you know when I'm back stateside.
我为你挨了一刀
Hey, I got stabbed for you,
所以别发短♥信♥了
so none of this texting bullshit.
我要接到电♥话♥
I want a phone call.
好的 我会打给你 我保证
Yeah, I'll call you. I promise.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表