剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
铀浓缩设施下面有8个支撑塔柱
under the enrichment facility.
现在 我可以造8个炸♥弹♥ 只是会有点重
Now, I can build eight charges. It's just gonna be a lot.
每一个大概有一百磅重
Each one of them's gonna weigh about a hundred pounds.
- 这样就能把所有的东西炸塌了 - 是的
- So, that'll bring it all down? - Yeah.
我只是想知道我们
Just got to figure out how in the hell
到底怎么才能把这一切都搞定
we're gonna be able to hump it all down there.
卡车穿过北坡道进入地下一层
Truck infils the subbasement via the north ramp.
戴维斯待在上面的货车里 用无人机监视
Davis stays in the van up top, operating a drone for overwatch.
会在前线暴露
Gonna be outside the wire and exposed.
那是另一种险境
It's a different beast.
这不是我第一次在委内瑞拉参加行动
It's not my first rodeo in Venezuela.
如果需要 我可以自己处理
I can handle my business if I need to.
我们沿着斜道而下 装好炸♥药♥
We grab the demo down the ramp, set the charges,
开车出去后再引爆
drive out and blow once we're out.
撤退吗 从同一个斜坡出去
Exfil? Head out the same ramp?
有道理
Makes sense.
- 快进 快出 - 不留痕迹
- Easy in, easy out. - Zero footprint.
等委内瑞拉人意识到发生了什么
By the time the Venezuelans realize what happened,
我们已回到了哥伦比亚
we'll be back in Colombia.
桑尼 给我们讲一下炸♥药♥
Sonny, run us through the charges.
好吧 你真会选择好时机玩失踪
Okay. Picked a hell of a time to pull a disappearing act.
一贯如此
Typical.
关键人物来了
Ah. Man of the hour.
那是什么鬼东西 找到吉米·霍法(1975年7月30日离奇失踪的工会会长)了吗
What the hell is that? You find Jimmy Hoffa?
这是一个炸♥药♥
This right here is one charge.
我又造了7个 准备好了
I've got seven more built and ready to go.
我们还以为你在偷懒
Here we were thinking you were slacking.
好吧 我们在黄昏时行动
All right. We move at nightfall.
关了它
Kill it.
小刀 我是1号♥ 我通过弗雷德阶段
Knife, this is 1. I pass Fred.
收到 1号♥
Copy, 1.
让我们靠近点
Let's push closer.
嗨 嘘 嗨
Hey. Psst. Hey.
- 嘘 - 嘘 安静
- Shh. - Shh. Silencio.
安静 安静
Silencio. Silencio.
把他套进袋子
Bag him.
1号♥ 我们有麻烦了
1, we got a problem.
原路返回
Coming back your way.
这家伙是个维修工
Guy's a maintenance man.
也许他不知道那栋楼下面发生了什么
Maybe he doesn't know what's going on below that building.
这家伙跟保安一说 我们就完蛋
This guy talks to security, we are fucked.
我们不能丢下任何人
Well, we can't leave anyone behind.
- 我们有什么选择 - 有个选择最好
- What options do we have? - One option stands out.
你真的想增加这个欧米茄行动的死亡人数吗 桑尼
You really want to add to the body count of this Omega, Sonny?
那家伙可能是为了每小时赚两块钱
Guy probably kissed his wife goodbye
才跟老婆吻别的 你真的想
to make two bucks an hour. You really want
- 干掉他吗 - 不 我们不能把
- to put him down hard? - No, we can't just
他丢在这里 委国特警队找到他
drop him around here. VSP patrol finds him,
整个任务都暴露了
the whole mission's compromised.
我们可以把他和戴维斯藏在一起
Well, we can stash him with Davis.
对 把他关在车里 直到我们完事
Yeah, hold him in her van till we're done.
在我们到达边境前把他放了
Cut him loose before we get to the border.
我赞成 扶他起来 走吧 带走他
Works for me. Get him up. Let's go. Tape him.
- 雷 好主意 - 所有人都准备好了 对吧
- Ray, good call. - All hands on deck, right?
让他进去
Get him in.
- 这他妈是谁 - 保姆可不能
- Who the hell is this? - That's no way
这么说她的客户
for the babysitter to talk about her client.
我们差不多暴露了 萨米 别无选择 好吗
We had a soft compromise there, Sammy. No choice, all right?
我们装炸♥药♥的时候得看着他
Got to watch him while we set the charges.
你还想让我跟你一起吗
You still want me rolling down there with you?
开车 驾驶无人机 看守囚犯
Driving, running a drone, prisoner watch--
对一个人来说太多了
it's a lot for one person.
我会搞定
I'm good.
你听到上尉说了 她会搞定 我们走吧
You heard the lieutenant. She's good. Let's go.
你可以的
You got it.
我们再试一次 好吗
Let's try this again, huh?
斜坡安全
Ramp's clear.
好的 慢慢来
Okay, slow.
史密斯 把通信继电器给我
Smith, hand me the comms relays.
我们在阿富汗的
Could've used all this tech
那些隧♥道♥里就可以使用这些技术
when we were in those tunnels in Afghanistan.
必须当特工才能得到这些漂亮的玩具
Had to become spooks to get all the nifty toys.
你每隔20米左右就跟戴维斯联络一次
So you radio Davis every 20 meters or so.
如果其中哪个环节出问题
One of those things fail,
我们得在下去之前弄清楚
we want to know before we get down there.
小刀 我是7号♥ 通讯检查 完毕
Knife, this is 7. Radio check. Over.
很好 检查 我的如何
Good check. How me?
小刀 我是1号♥
Knife, this is 1.
我们快到地下室了
We're almost at the subbasement.
让那只鸟飞起来
Let's get that bird up.
收到 小刀出来了
Roger that. Knife out.
我不可能从这么乱的地方飞过去
Well, there's no way I'm flying through that mess.
停下 停下
!¡Parada! !¡Parada!
救命 救命
- !¡Ayuda! ! Ayuda!
过来 你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Come on. Shut the fuck up.
闭嘴 闭嘴
!¡Callate! !¡Callate!
进去 快点
Entrar. Vamos.
快点 进去
Vamos. Entrar.
后退 他妈的给我退后
Back up! Back the fuck up!
我不想伤害你 你不应该那样做
I don't want to hurt you. You shouldn't have done that.
我什么都没做 我什么都没做
No he hecho nada. No he hecho nada.
我们不会伤害你的
We're not gonna hurt you.
该死的袋子在哪儿
Where's the fucking bag?
妈的
Shit.
妈的
Shit.
桑尼 确保我们没走错地方
Sonny, make sure we're in the right place.
- 好的 - 开始行动
- Yeah. - Let's move.
这些是铀浓缩设施下面的支撑塔柱
These are the pylons under the enrichment facility.
炸了这些东西
Crack those things.
这儿有一个
This one right here.
应该和拍到的情报照片很像
Should be a perfect footprint of the intel photo.
8个都标上
Mark all eight.
小刀 我是1号♥ 通过巴尼阶段 图像侦察怎么样
Knife, this is 1. Pass Barney. Get that ISR up?
暂时没问题 但有可能
All clear for now, but there's a chance
在我放飞无人机时暴露了
I was compromised launching the platform.
收到 可能暴露了
That's good copy on the soft compromise.
我们继续行动 如果你在入口
We're Charlie Mike. Let me know
看到任何活动就告诉我 1号♥退出通讯
if you see any activity at that infil point. 1 out.
如果委国特警队在四处搜寻 我们就不能
If VSP's sniffing around, we can't
在这里再浪费一秒钟
waste another second down here.
是8个
That's eight,
和那张照片一样
just like the intel photo.
好了 我们准备走了 杰森
Okay, we're ready to go, Jason.
好了 走吧 两人一组 那样走得快一点
Okay, let's go. Let's pair up. Move faster that way.
各单位注意 有8个敌人在进入的
All stations, be advised, there are eight enemy massing
坡道顶部集结
at the top of the infil ramp.
他们中的2个敌人分开了
They found the two tango kilo.
6个敌人正逼近你们的位置 是否收到
Six enemy are moving down toward your position. How copy?
很好 收到 1号♥退出通讯
That's a good copy. 1 out.
听着 我们可以走了
Look, we could bail.
上那辆卡车 去第二撤离点
Get in that truck, head to the secondary exfil point,
活下去 改日再战
live to fight another day.
如果委内瑞拉人有核武器
If the Venezuelans got nukes,
整个世界都会受到影响
whole world's gonna be impacted.
任务比我们重要 我说我们完成它
Op's bigger than us. I say we finish it.
永不退出战斗 杰森
Never out of the fight, Jace.
好吧 我们完成它
All right. We finish it.
也就是说我需要两个人和桑尼待在这里
That means I need two people to stay here with Sonny to help
帮忙装炸♥药♥ 也就是说
set the charges, which means
我只能派三个人去斜坡底部
I can only send three to the bottom of the ramp
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表