剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
经验为你提供了全新的视角
of experience offers an informed yet fresh perspective.
如果这个办公室里的任何人
One that would be invaluable,
和你一样担心的话 这将极其有用
should anyone in this office share your concerns.
办公室里有人和我一样担心吗
Does someone in this office share my concerns?
你已经激起了我们的兴趣
You've piqued our interest enough
让你有机会成为其中的一员
to give you the opportunity to be a part
找到解决问题的方法
of finding solutions to the problems you identified.
什么样的角色 长官
What kind of part, sir?
首先 坐在桌子旁
To begin with, a seat at the table,
因为会对课题作进一步讨论
as matters are discussed further.
接下来会发生什么 谁也说不准
What happens from there is anyone's guess,
但你知道 改变需要时间
but you do understand change takes time
而且会给你带来强有力的反对者吧
and will earn you powerful enemies?
特种作战让我懂得 具有挑战性的事情
Special Warfare has taught me that something being challenging
并不是不可能的
doesn't make it impossible.
回答得好
Good answer.
我期待听到你更多的看法
I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts.
他的心率和含氧量还好吗
His heart rate and oxygen levels still good?
是的 和30秒前一样
Yeah. Same as 30 seconds ago.
好
Yeah.
追捕过地球上最坏的人 但是...
Hunted down some of the baddest humans on the planet, and...
没什么比门后的小家伙
nothing terrifies me more than
更让我害怕了
little dude behind that door.
我们要为一个
We're responsible
生命负责 这怎么可能
for a life. How is that possible?
这是有可能的 因为
Well, it's possible because of everything
你为这个家付出了一切
that you've done for this family.
谢谢 说到这个...
Thank you. Speaking of which...
在这里 阿什寄来的
Here, from Ash.
他在塔希提岛做了手术 正在休养吗
He's recuperating from surgery in Tahiti?
是啊 鉴于他讲的
Yeah. More like, um, celebrating,
那些淫秽的细节
given the obscene details
更像是在庆祝 看
he goes into. Look.
现在他好多了 你觉得这次旅行
You think this trip is his way of ghosting,
是他逃避现实的方式吗
now that he's better?
我不知道 但如果你跟着他 他就不会消失
I don't know, but he can't vanish if you stay on his tail.
你发短♥信♥
You text.
是桑尼
It's Sonny.
桑尼 进来
Hey, Sonny. Come in.
我去了医院 但他们说
I-I went by the hospital, but they said, uh,
你们回家了 所以...
you guys got to come home, so...
- 是啊 - 恭喜你们
- Yeah. - Congratulations.
- 谢谢 - 是啊
- Thank you. - Yeah.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我为什么不...
You know what, why don't I just...
我给你们一个机会...
I'll give you a chance to-to catch....
不 不 我也希望你在这里 斯特拉
No, no. I'd like for you to be here, too, Stella.
我是来道歉的
I-I came to actually apologize.
为了什么
For what?
我最近一直很混♥蛋♥ 而且
I've been a real ass clown as-as of late, and, um,
我在哥伦比亚的自私行为
my selfishness down in Colombia
差点毁了你美好的家庭
nearly jeopardized this beautiful family of yours.
你知道吗 我想
You know, I guess, uh,
我是嫉妒
I was jealous
你拥有我失去的一切 我把气撒在我...
that you had what I'd lost, and I took it out on my...
我最好的朋友身上
my best friend,
这听起来很蠢
despite how ass-backwards that sounds.
你瞧 如果我满脑子是鸭子
You see, if-if my brain was a duck,
它就会在冬天飞向北方
it'd fly north for the winter.
我其实 我带来了
I actually, uh, I brought, um,
这个...
this, uh...
你拿得是什么
What do you got?
这是与人和解的礼物
It's a peace offering. Um...
只是一堆莉安娜用过的东西 你知道的...
It's just a bunch of Leanne's old stuff, you know...
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
- 一些围嘴和连体衣 还有... - 不 不 不 我们不能要
- Some bibs and onesies and... - No, no, no, we can't.
- ...打嗝布之类的东西 - 这太多了 桑尼
- ...burp cloths and stuff. - This is too much, Sonny.
我们不能要
We can't take
- 你所有的东西 - 不 相信我
- all this stuff from you. - No, trust me,
你会需要的 好吗
you-you're gonna need it, okay?
你知道的 有备无患 对吧
You know, two is one and one is none, right?
而且 我快没地方放了
Plus, I was kind of running out of space.
但让我们关注我的慷慨
But let's focus on my generosity and, uh,
而不是我的别有用心
not my ulterior motive.
我很抱歉莉安娜和汉娜搬回了德州
I'm really sorry that Leanne and Hannah moved back to Texas.
是啊 别为我哭泣
Yeah. Don't cry for me,
可爱的斯特拉 你瞧 我有一个
Stella-tina. You see, I have a daughter
我爱的女儿 我愿意为之牺牲的兄弟们 还有...
that I love, brothers that I would die for, and...
我想要的 最棒的战友克莱
the best battle boo I could ask for in Clay.
- 给你 - 这是什么
- Here. - What is this?
这是…那辆旅行车 是你的了
It's, uh... The minivan, it's yours.
什么 不 不 不 我们不能
What? No, no, no, no. We cannot
接受你这么贵重
accept such an expensive gift
- 的礼物 桑尼 - 不
- from you, Sonny. - No.
我是认真的
Seriously.
听着 这是 这是一辆适合完美家庭的
Look, this is a, this is a perfect family van
完美的面包车
for a perfect family.
听着 伙计 我们很感激你的好意 但我们不能接受
Look, man, we-we appreciate the offer, but we can't accept.
好吧
Okay.
但是 谢谢你
But thank you.
真的 非常感谢
Really, thank you so much.
我希望你们...
I hope you, uh...
希望你们和你们的儿子一起过得开心
hope you enjoy the time with your son.
他看起来真的很伤心
He seems really torn up.
他应该伤心
He should be.
如果我放过他 我就太不爱惜自己了
I wouldn't respect myself if I let him off the hook.
所以 我们要教布莱恩
So, we're gonna be teaching Brian that, uh,
宽恕是弱点吗
forgiveness is weakness?
好吧
Okay.
我知道
I know.
拜托 艾玛 对你说过
Come on. Em, told you,
你不用敲门 进来就行了
you don't have to knock, just come on in.
你大老远开车过来
You drove all this way.
那说明你喜欢我
That means you like me.
等等 我有一个问题
Slow your roll. I've got a question.
问问题可以打电♥话♥的
Could've called with a question.
当面审讯更有效
Interrogations are more effective in person.
对
Right.
进来吧
Come on in.
贾拉拉巴德的酒吧 都比你这里有魅力
Been in hooches in J-Bad with more charm.
对 那么 你的问题是什么
Right. So, what's your question?
你在我家说的是什么损伤
What damage were you talking about at my place?
主要是我的脑袋
My head, mostly.
外伤性脑损伤
TBI.
我...
I'm, uh...
我查了一下
I'm looking into all the, uh,
现在有很多治疗方法
treatment options that are out there right now.
天哪 杰森
Jesus, Jason.
- 这就是你离开的原因吗 - 是这样
- That's why you pulled away? - There's that.
在这场可怕的战争中
And all the terrible shit that I've seen and done
我所看到和做过的所有可怕的事
during this terrible war had me thinking
让我觉得我不配过上幸福的生活
I didn't deserve happily ever after.
现在呢
And now?
也许和你在一起是...
Maybe being with you is...
...我付出鲜血和创伤的回报
...my reward for all the blood and the trauma.
你应该在我家门口说这句话
You should've used that line on my doorstep.
是啊 你在催我
Yeah, well, you were rushing me.
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
每次都这样
Every time.
没关系 走 走 走吧
It's okay. Go, go, go.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表