剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
如果可以就好了
Be nice if we could.
也许活捉他也不是个坏主意
Maybe capturing him wasn't such a terrible idea.
杰森
Jace!
"没有等级"之类的屁话 到此为止
This whole "no ranks" bullshit, it stops right now.
你之前质疑我的命令
You questioning my orders earlier,
现在却当着我团队的面来找我麻烦
then you just taking a run at me right now in front of my team?
你正在寻求某种竞争
You're looking for some kind of measuring contest,
你猜怎么着 伙计 你会输的
guess what, buddy, you're gonna lose.
- 我不是这个意思 - 那你到底
- That's not what I'm doing. - Then what exactly
- 在做什么 - 我在保护这支小队的安全
- are you doing? - I'm keeping this team safe.
那是我的职责 我不需要你的帮助 6号♥
That's my job. I don't need your help, 6.
你知道的 对一个作战人员来说
You know, it's one thing for an operator
出境作战 错过孩子的出生是一回事
to go outside the wire and miss the birth of his child,
但当你孩子在新生儿重症监护室时 出境作战又是一回事
but to go outside of the wire when your child is in the NICU?
你儿子正在为他的生命而战
Your son is fighting for his life,
你只在乎你的自尊吗
and all you care about is your ego?
听着 我是来保护B队不受你伤害的 好吗
Look, I am here protecting Bravo from you, okay?
你的脑子不正常 已经好几个月了
Your head is not right, and it hasn't been for months.
有趣 这就是你的把戏
Interesting. Huh, that's your fucking play?
给我贴创伤性脑损伤的标签 这样你就无阻碍地成为B1了
Stick me with TBI so you have a clear path to being Bravo 1?
你的身心受到损害对大家来说都很危险
You being compromised is dangerous for everyone.
你想知道什么是他妈的危险吗
You want to know what's fucking dangerous? Huh?
你在威胁你的队长
You threatening your team leader.
所以你最好仔细想想
So you better think long and hard,
接下来你要说什么 要做什么
right, about what you're gonna say and do next,
因为下次就不是他妈的警告了
'cause the next time it's not gonna be a fucking warning.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表