剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Mr. Murad, please don't. Murad.
喂
Aikhras!
嘿 等一下
Hey. Come here a second.
听着 你来对付他们 好吗
Listen, you handle them, all right?
你要和我在一起
You're gonna be with me.
去莫拉德的卡车那里 我去拿那把重机♥枪♥
Go out to Morad's truck. Gonna grab that heavy gun.
然后我们找制高点就位
Then we're gonna take position up top.
我们走
Let's go.
规避动作
Evasive maneuver.
- 嘿 - 抓住
- Hey. - Hang on.
怎么回事
- What was that?
机翼固定摄像头不在图像侦察识别范围
Wing-fixed cameras are out of position for ISR.
联合空中行动中心发现一架从叙利亚起飞的米格-29“支点”战机
CAOC identified a MiG-29 Fulcrum fighter jet
正在接近责任区域
approaching the AOR from Syria.
他们可能想知道为什么一架美国C-17
They're likely wondering why a U.S. C-17
在边境附近盘旋
is circling near the border.
我们被命令撤回
We've been directed to scram.
B队要盲战了
Bravo's gonna be fighting blind.
B队 浩劫现在离开责任区域
Bravo, Havoc is now leaving the AOR.
我们再也看不到了
We no longer have eyes on.
收到 浩劫
Good copy, Havoc.
现在离开派对是好时机
Hell of a time to ditch a dance party.
他们快接近“X”(目标)了
They're almost on the "X."
我要干掉第一辆悍马的司机
I'm gonna take out the driver in the first Humvee.
向他们开火
Light 'em up!
B2 我是6号♥
Bravo 2, this is 6.
我看得见交火区域
I've got eyes on the battlefield.
你们得去马厩
You need to collapse to the stable.
不行 6号♥ 我们正遭受攻击
Negative, 6. We're getting hammered.
到不了那所房♥子
No route to the building.
在你的阵地以北200米处有条沟
There's a gully about 200 meters north of your pos.
你可以沿着它去马厩
You could follow it to the stable.
收到 6号♥ 给我们火力掩护
Copy, 6. Give us some cover fire.
克莱在那边吸引他们的注意力
Clay punzel's caught their attention over there.
这可能是我们唯一的机会
Might be our only chance.
我们行动
Let's do it.
布洛克 快走
Brock, move!
转移
Moving.
浩劫
Havoc,
我是2号♥ 我们在房♥子里
this is 2. We're inside the building.
收到 B2
Copy that, Bravo 2.
桑尼 守住窗户 布洛克 跟我来
Sonny, take that window. Brock, with me.
天空中没有眼睛
Without the eye in the sky,
我们不知道他们是否在夹击我们
we have no idea if they're flanking us.
移到这边
Pull this.
门边的尸体上有无线电台
The body by the door's got a radio.
能让我们知道他们的行动
Could tip us to their movements.
你会说土耳其语吗
You speak Turkish?
我敢打赌莫拉德知道 他欠我们一个大人情
I'm betting Morad does, and he owes us one hell of a favor.
B3 我是6号♥
Bravo 3, this is 6.
你能看到离门几英尺远的起亚车吗
Can you see the KIA a few feet from the door?
他有一个无线电台
He's got a radio.
你去拿来 我掩护
Need you to grab it. I'll cover.
收到 我看到他了
Copy that. I see him.
最后2名敌人开车逃离了
The last two Tangos are retreating in a vehicle.
浩劫 我是B2
Havoc, this is Bravo 2.
目标安全
Target is secure.
很好 收到 B2 做得很好。
Good copy, Bravo 2. Well done.
德洛克里 把他带过来
Delockery. Bring him over here.
他在说什么
What's he saying?
他说什么
What'd he say?
“清除目标 直升机空袭”
"Clear the target. Helo airstrike incoming."
我们要挨炸了
We're about to get lit up.
如果我们开着皮卡撤退
If we exfil in our trucks,
直升机会毫不费力地把我们干掉
a helo's gonna have no problem picking us off.
中情局在我们附近部署了第二辆车 对吧
The Agency put secondary vehicles nearby us, right?
是的 5公里远
Yeah. Five klicks away.
我们可以步行到那里 利用树林作为掩护
We could patrol there on foot using the tree line for cover.
如果直升机有热成像仪 树木也没用
Well, trees won't do much if the helos have thermal imagery.
我们站在这里挑刺
We stand here poking holes,
他们就会在我们身上打洞 明白吗
they're gonna start putting holes in us, you understand?
好的办法胜过完美的计划
Good plan's better than a perfect one, Clay.
- 我们转移 - 这条河
- Let's move. - The river.
我们游出去
We swim out.
看在迈克尔·菲尔普斯的份上
For the love of Michael Phelps,
游泳什么时候起过作用
when has swimming helped with anything ever?
冷水会遮住我们的热信♥号♥♥ 让直升机看不到
The cold water will hide our heat signatures from the helos.
对吧 往下游2公里
Right? Two klicks downstream,
我们就可以开其他的车离开
we'll be clear for those other vehicles.
我要用水代替开火
I'll take water over fire.
走吧
Let's go.
我听说河里有食人鱼
They got piranhas in that river, I heard.
爸爸 我们走吧
Dad, let's go.
那小子是尼梅塞克
There's Kid Nemecek.
我教过最好的
Best I've coached.
他手臂的力道很猛
Got a howitzer for an arm.
他一直听我的 周末他会参加比赛
He keeps listening to me, he'll be playing on Sundays.
- 哇 - 你知道吗 爸爸
- Wow. - Okay, you know what, Dad?
我们在这里待得够久了 把它关掉
We've been here long enough. Shut it off.
我们在这里待得够久了 我们得走了
We've been here long enough. We have to go.
停
Stop.
我说了我不去
I told you I'm not going.
明天要参加宴会
Got the banquet tomorrow.
球队需要我
Team needs me.
当然球队需要你
Course the team needs you,
因为那是你的首要任务 对吧
'cause that is your priority, right?
球队一直是你的首要任务
The team has always been your priority
而不是你的家人
and not your family.
你让妈妈很紧张
You got Mom stressed out,
而你更关心你的球员 爸爸
and you're more concerned about your players, Dad.
你还说要把家庭放在第一位
You're one to talk about putting family first.
我的孩子们知道我爱他们
My kids know that I love them,
好吗 他们知道我爱他们
all right? They know that I love them.
他们 你知道吗 他们不能
They're, you know, they're not competing
为了整支橄榄球队与我争夺感情 爸爸
for my affection from a whole football team, Dad.
上帝 我才不要听
Christ almighty, I am not gonna take lectures
一个抛弃妻儿...
from the guy...
只为追逐荣耀的人说教
who left his wife and kids behind so he could chase glory?
追逐荣耀 你在说什么
Chasing glory? What are you talking about?
- 你到底在说什么 - 追逐荣耀
- The hell are you talking about? - Chasing glory.
你从来都不明白这是怎么回事
You never understood what it was about.
那么 你在追求什么
What have you been chasing, then?
这不是为了追逐荣耀 爸爸
It wasn't about chasing glory, Dad.
那你一直在追逐什么
So what have you been chasing?
难道你不能得到满足吗
What is it that you cannot get enough of?
所有爱你的人
That everyone who loves you
- 都要为此付出代价吗 - 付出代价
- has to pay for it? - Paying for it?
是我付出了代价
I'm the one who's paying for it.
我 是我每天在
Me! I'm the one who is paying for it
付出代价 你永远不明白代价
day in and day out. You never understood the cost.
- 永远不会 - 我他妈的不知道
- Never. - The hell I don't!
我付出的次数比你知道的要多
I picked up that check more times than you know.
哦 很好
Oh, fine.
以前...
Alana...
当你被派出或部署到某个地方时
used to call us at night in tears
阿兰娜常常在晚上哭着
while you were spun up
给我们打电♥话♥ 天知道在哪里
or deployed somewhere. God knows where.
我和你妈妈会去那里待着
Your mom and I would go down and stay there,
一次帮孩子几个星期
helping with the kids for weeks at a time.
阿兰娜和我已经尽力了 好吗
Alana and I did the best that we could, all right?
现在不要去改变故事
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表