剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
也许能帮你找到你想要的东西
Might help you find whatever it is you're looking for.
- 非常感谢你 菲尔 - 没问题 佩里上尉
- Really appreciate this, Phil. - No problem, Captain Perry.
下次在球场上我们与你的车站队比赛 务必
Make sure you try to keep one in the park next time
要放一马
we play your station.
我不能做任何承诺
Can't make any promises.
他们把你带走时你的酒精测试
Breathalyzer you blew when they picked you up
结果显示你可能脱水了
means you're probably dehydrated.
站起来 雷蒙德
On your feet, Raymond.
担心他
Worried about him.
他很好
He's fine.
朝鲜证明了这一点
North Korea proved it.
我不是这个意思
Not what I mean.
别管他 好吗
Leave him be, all right?
他有任何需要 都会告诉我们的
He needs anything, he'll let us know.
还在等你说句“谢谢”
Still waiting on a "thank you."
为什么 我什么都没干
For what? I didn't do anything.
未成年人饮酒是另一回事
Underage consumption of alcohol says otherwise.
手上沾血
Blood on your hands
也许还能让法官确信 与扰乱治安行为
might also convince a judge to agree with disorderly conduct
和刑事恶作剧相符
and criminal mischief.
你需要比这做得更好才行
You need to be better than this.
你要不要告诉我你惹上了
You wanna tell me what you got yourself into
什么麻烦让我帮你脱身
that I had to pull a favor to get you out of?
这没什么
It was nothing.
没什么吗
Nothing?
你最喜欢的休闲活动
Your favorite pastime!
如果你在做什么的话
Maybe if you were doing something--
一份工作 学校
a job, school--
也许你就不会有那么多空闲时间了
maybe you wouldn't have so much time for nothing.
听着 这种陈词滥调我听过一千遍了
Look, I've heard this tired old speech a thousand times.
难道你没从树上救过一只猫吗
Don't you have a cat to pull out of a tree?
猫值得拯救 但你呢
Cat's worth saving. But you?
在这条不归路上 你一个人走吧
Stay on this path to nowhere, you walk it alone.
你似乎下定决心要为自己
This is the last time I stand between you
创造犯罪记录了 这是我最后一次
and the criminal record you seem determined
挡在你犯罪的路上
to create for yourself.
好了
Okay.
“好了”
"Okay"?
这就是你想说的吗
That's all you have to say?
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Pop.
“美国直到1941年12月7日之后
"The United States did not enter World War II
才加入第二次世界大战”
"until after December 7, 1941,
“那是耻辱的一天”
"a day that will live in infamy.
“就在那一天
"On that day, Japanese forces
日本军队袭击了当时的珍珠港”
attacked Pearl Harbor in the then-territory..."
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我在做作业
I'm doing homework.
妈妈很快就回来了
Mom will be home soon.
不 她不会 她和她朋友安德烈出去了
No, she won't. She's out with her friend Andre.
她说她要晚些回来
She said she'll be back late.
什么
What?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我忘了
'Cause I forgot till now.
她有没有留什么东西让我加热
Did she leave anything for me to heat up?
不 她说你负责搞定
Nope. She said you're in charge of figuring it out.
该死 罗尼 我要是早知道就好了
Damn it, Ronnie, wish I'd known!
- 我饿了 丽莎 - 好了 等我一下
- I'm hungry, Lisa. - Okay, just give me a sec,
我需要完成这个... - 快点
I need to finish this one... - Now!
等一下
One sec!
- 我告诉你了 - 该死 罗尼
- Ow, I'm telling! - Damn it, Ronnie!
这不是我的错 我告诉过你 我饿了
It's not my fault! I told you I was hungry!
拜托
Come on.
我们收拾一下 然后我就做饭
Let's go get cleaned up and then I'll start dinner.
我很失望你没机会发表演讲
I'm disappointed you didn't get to make a speech.
不是那样的
Well, doesn't work like that.
再说了 我也不用一直成为大家
Besides, I don't have to be the center of attention
关注的焦点
all the time.
你本可以讲故事的
Stories you could have told.
你知道你老爸炸了诺列加的船吗
You know your old man blew up Noriega's boat?
别管他 他都不知道诺列加是谁
Leave him alone. He doesn't even know who Noriega is.
你炸掉了一艘船
You blew up a boat?
它更像一艘游艇
Well, it was more like a yacht.
贩毒的钱能买♥♥到所有最好的玩具 对吧
Drug money gets all the best toys, right?
你得下潜多深
How far down did you have to dive?
大概有30到40英尺
You know, it was like 30 or 40 feet.
但我们活下来了
But we survived.
那天在机场的四个人就没这么幸运
Four men on the airfield that day weren't quite as lucky.
- 他们死了 - 当然了
- They died? - They sure did.
为国家效力 这是无上的荣耀
In service to their country and there's no greater honor.
你有没有差点...
Did you ever almost...?
在我职业生涯的最后9年 世界平静下来了 儿子
The world calmed down on the back nine of my career, son.
我大部分时间都在远离火线的地方
I spent most of my time out of the line of fire.
你参与了三次行动 斯宾塞
You were on three active operations, Spenser.
比我认识的其他蛙人都多
More than any other frogman I know.
你♥爸♥爸可能会因为他有那样的经历而成为传奇人物
Your dad might go down as a legend with a résumé like his.
如果这意味着我儿子能在一个有一线和平
If that means my boy gets to grows up on a planet
希望的星球上长大
that gives peace a half a chance,
那我就谦虚地
then I will humbly
戴上那个传奇头衔
wear that legend title.
去赢些硬币 过来
Get some quarters, come on.
准备好了
Get ready to roll.
我们连续四次没有失误
We're four in a row with no mistakes.
五次会让我感到骄傲
Five'll make me proud.
对这么老练的小队来说 应该没什么问题
Shouldn't be a problem with a team this slick.
感觉好像我们是按打出曲线球来评分
Feels like we're being graded on a curve.
有问题吗 海耶斯
There a problem, Hayes?
只是在模拟演练的时候很难知道
Just hard to know how slick we really are
我们到底有多老练
when we're just playing pretend.
你厌倦清理房♥间了吗
You're tired of clearing houses?
不 我们候补队员时就全垒打命中
No, we're hitting dingers in BP.
真正的技能测试只有在比赛开始的时候才会发生
True test of skill only happens when the game's on the line.
断线钳
Bolt cutters up!
剪掉
Cut there.
可能要花些时间 但最终你会得到一根击球棒
Might take some time, but eventually you'll get an at bat.
开门
Open!
“最终”
"Eventually."
30分钟后到达
30 minutes out.
哦 伙计
Oh, man,
我好像有10年没来这里了
it's been like ten years since I've been here.
- 10年吗 - 是啊
- Ten years? - Yeah.
是的 我可能也是
Yeah, probably same for me.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
从绿队开始我就没来过这里
I haven't been here since before Green Team.
我从来没来过
I've never been.
鸡肉很好吃 妈妈
Chicken was delicious, Mom.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 你还要吗 - 不要了
- You want some more? - No.
很好
Good.
如果你吃饱了 那就意味着你很开心
If you're full, that means you're happy.
这就意味着我们可以在你不大声嚷嚷的情况下
Which means we can talk about what happened
谈谈发生了什么 对吧
without you making a scene, right?
谈什么
Talk about what?
我没偷任何东西 也没伤害任何人
I didn't steal anything and I didn't hurt anybody.
这个标准很低
That's a low bar.
你以前很专注 很自律
You used to have such focus, such discipline.
你知道的 你...有自己的规划
You know, you... you had plans.
是啊 后来爸爸把我们从泽西搬到这里
Yeah, and then Dad moved us here from Jersey,
一个来自威睿达思(学校)的混♥蛋♥在垫子上弄断了我的腿
and some punk from Veritas broke my leg on the mat
然后所有的奖学金都没了
and then all the scholarships went away.
那是两年前的事 是时候找个新借口了
That was two years ago. Time to find a new excuse.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表