剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我真希望
Just wish I had, uh,
我也能成功帮到山姆
been as successful with Sam.
那家伙
That guy.
怎么了
What is it?
你走后 杰米拉和我一直在找萨姆
Jameelah and I were trying to track Sam down after you left.
然后呢
And?
我在诺福克的验尸官那里找到了他
I found him at the coroner's in Norfolk.
服药过量
Overdose.
我不想在你被派遣的时候给你带来负担
I didn't want to burden you while you were deployed.
好吧
Okay.
杰米拉知道吗
Does Jameelah know?
不知道
No.
也许那个我们设想过
Maybe that center, uh,
的中心 对于那些陷入困境的退伍军人来说
for struggling vets we were talking about,
也许会对他有所帮助
maybe that would've helped him.
别自责
Don't-don't do that to yourself.
好吗
Okay?
很明显 我们要做的事太多了
We decided we have too much on our plate.
明年年底 当你满20年
At the end of next year, when you hit your 20,
也许我们就能转向了
then maybe we pivot.
宝贝...
Babe...
等待 对我们来说是有意义的
Waiting, it-it makes sense for us.
但...对山姆这样的退伍军人来说
But... for vets like Sam, um,
明天是不确定的
tomorrow's not guaranteed.
等一下 什么时候我信任的那个混♥蛋♥
Oh, wait a second, since when does my trusty knuckle-dragger
能在放假的时候工作了
work on his downtime?
自从我家
Since my place stopped
不再有家的感觉
feeling homey.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
比我离开的时候好多了 这是肯定的
A lot better than when I left here, that's for sure.
听到你的问题
That sure put me on my ass,
我可真的烦死了
hearing about your issue.
我只是从没想过
I just never thought that
超级英雄能有缺陷
superheroes could have flaws.
战争是
Well, war is, uh,
我们所有人的克星 不是吗
all of our, uh, kryptonite, isn't it?
不管你需要什么 杰森
Well, whatever you need, Jace,
我是你的罗宾 你的蝙蝠侠
I'm your Robin to your Batman.
把超级英雄的比喻都搞混了
Mangled up the whole superhero metaphors there,
但我真的很感激
but I really appreciate it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我最近总是
I kind of been mangling up
一团糟
a lot lately.
与克莱有关吗
That with Clay?
- 是啊 - 是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你知道吗 这些都不用担心
You know what? Don't worry about any of that.
全是队员之间的胡扯 一切都会过去的
It's all team guy bullshit. It'll blow over.
是的 只是这次不一样
Yeah, it's just different this time.
我越过了不可逾越的界限
I crossed a line that can't be uncrossed.
你知道吗 我已经明白了
You know, I've come to learn that, um,
如果你真的在意
you can really unfuck things
你真的可以把事情搞定
if it really matters to you.
是啊
Hm. Yeah.
我希望如此
I hope so.
你和汉娜也一样
Same could apply to you and Hannah.
我想那是不可能的 失去莉安娜让我心碎
Don't think that's in the stars. Broke my heart losing Leanne,
但 最终
but, at the end of the day,
我尽可能地听从你的建议
I followed your advice as best I could.
那是什么建议
What advice was that?
我在前线和在前线外一样
I fought just as hard inside the wire
奋力战斗
as I did outside.
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
你不是我在这场战争中结交的唯一的间谍朋友
Well, you're not the only spook friend I made in this war.
现在不是时候
Um... Now's actually not a good time.
我...几分钟后有个书友会
I have... book club in a few minutes.
书友会
Book club?
真的吗
Really?
你想干嘛
What do you want?
听着 我俩之间的事
Look, the way things went down between the two of us,
让人坐立不安
it's just not sitting well.
我们玩得很开心 直到你不开心
We were having fun, till you weren't.
我被很多的事折磨着
I was being tortured with a lot of things
那些与你无关
that had nothing to do with you.
你不让我帮忙
You wouldn't let me help.
我只是不想把那些事都推到你身上 你知道吗
I just didn't want to put all that stuff on you, you know?
你会成为牺牲品
Have you become collateral damage.
那么 我们又回到了贾拉拉巴德
So, we're back in J-Bad,
你需要我帮你收拾残局吗
and you need help picking up the pieces?
不 收拾残局的责任在我
No. It's on me to pick up the pieces.
我这么 做归功于那些关心
I owe it to the people who care about me
- 我的人 - 那很好
- to do that. - That's good.
我也应该为自己争取我想要的东西
I also owe it to myself to fight for what I want.
我想 我分享了
I think I've had my share
里霍博斯的夜晚 此生有幸
of nights in Rehoboth for one lifetime.
和你在一起 我想要的不止这些
Well, I want more than that with you.
来吧
Come on,
- 我马上就来 - 好的
- I'll be right in. - Okay.
我得走了 我很抱歉
Um... I have to go. I'm sorry.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
小心 小心
Hi. Careful, careful.
宝贝 好吧
Hi, baby. Okay.
重新装♥修♥了吗
Do a little redecorating?
必须的 我说 如果我们的婴儿房♥在这里
By necessity. I mean, we'd be stuck in our bedroom
我们就会被困在卧室里
if our nursery were out here.
经过长时间的部署 这听起来也没那么糟
Well, that doesn't sound so bad after a long deployment.
踩刹车 水手
Pump the brakes, sailor.
- 过来看看 - 好的
- Come see. - Okay.
我说 你喜欢吗
I mean, do you like it?
我不得不私自决定
I had to make some unilateral decisions.
好 太棒了
Yeah, it's amazing.
很抱歉让你一个人承担这一切
Just sorry you had to do this all on your own.
养育子女就是分担和克服
Parenting is all about dividing and conquering,
现在你回家了 你会有很多机会
and you'll have plenty of chances to earn your keep,
担起你的抚养责任
now that you're home.
我再也不想离开了
I never want to leave again.
进来
Enter.
中尉丽莎•戴维斯
Lieutenant Lisa Davis,
或者应该说是作家丽莎·戴维斯中尉
or should I say, author Lieutenant Lisa Davis?
雷耶斯上校 请允许我阐明一下
Captain Reyes, if you'll allow me to explain
我的立场 我...
the position that I took, I...
不用了 中尉
That won't be necessary, Lieutenant.
稍息
At ease.
事实上 请坐
In fact, take a seat.
我想 你知道我为谁工作
I assume you know who I work for.
我记得 你是负责政策的
I believe you're a direct report
海军副部长的
to the Deputy Undersecretary of the Navy
直接下属 长官
for Policy, sir.
你知道这间办公室是做什么的吗
And you know what this office does?
你专注于海军作战的政策和战略
You focus on policy and strategy across naval operations.
所以 你可以想象一篇质疑过去20年
So, you can imagine a paper questioning the last 20 years
政策和战略的论文可能会引起我们的注意
of policy and strategy might catch our attention.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我提出这些问题的目的是确保作战人员的安全
My goal in raising those questions was to ensure
是作战决策的一个关键
that warfighter safety be a critical component
组成部分
of operational decision making.
所以 我敢肯定你的论文
So, I'm sure it's no surprise
在这里非常
that your paper is overwhelmingly unpopular
不受欢迎
in these halls.
我看了你的文件 中尉 你丰富的
I read your jacket, Lieutenant. Your breadth
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表