剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
最大的累赘可能就是我
and the biggest liability could be me.
我需要你们自己商量一下
I need you to talk it over amongst yourselves
然后决定你们想做什么
and decide what you want to do.
在这里我们做得很好
We did good work here.
但我绝不能成为
But there's no way I'm gonna be the reason
你们其中一个回不了家...
why one of you doesn't make it home...
陪你的孩子
to your babies,
爱人和家人的原因
loved ones or your families.
我们要么前进 要么回家
We either go forward, or we go home.
我在外面
I'll be outside.
我在等
I'll be waiting.
告诉我就行了
Just let me know.
这到底是怎么回事
What in the hell just happened here?
他是认真的吗 还是因为脑伤才这么说的
Is he serious, or is that just the brain injury talking?
听着 我觉得有时我们会忘记
Look, I think sometimes we forget,
他和我们一样也是人
he's human just like the rest of us.
他是杰森·海耶斯
He's Jason Hayes, man.
他不可能搞出史诗级的蠢事
He's not capable of epic-level fuck-ups.
如果我们停止这次行动 就会有问题
If we pull the plug on this op, it'll beg questions,
让指挥官注意到他的情况
put his condition on Command's radar.
但这能让你回家见你儿子
But it would, uh, get you home to see your son.
这里有更重要的事情
There's bigger things at play here.
现在 我们都要学习
Right now, we need to all take a page
杰森·海耶斯的战术 集中精力
from the Jason Hayes playbook and focus
做对B队最有利的事
on what's best for Bravo.
我们刚发现我们的队长
We just found out that our team leader's not playing
存在着问题
with a full deck of cards,
而你俩装着若无其事
and you two are fine as frog's fur.
调整警戒值班时间表
Switching up the fire-watch schedules,
紧盯着杰森
breathing down Jace's neck.
你这么做是为了看着杰森的6点方向(背后) 对吧
You're doing that to watch Jason's six, right?
雷 你觉得我们不该知道吗
Ray, you didn't think we should know?
我想应该由他来分享
Figured it was on him to share.
我从没想过在这里说出来
Never intended for it to come out down here.
不是这样子的
Not like this.
那么 你盯上他多久了
So, how long you been onto him?
那是...那是我在拉姆斯坦
That, um... that medal investigation
进行的奖章调查
that I conducted at Ramstein
让我发现杰森把大楼炸掉了
led me to discover Jason took the building down.
天哪 克莱
Jesus, Clay.
知道杰森的事 你儿子早产
Knowing about Jason, your son being born prematurely--
那是...那是一个沉重的负担
that... that's a heavy load to be carrying around.
不 重要的是
No, what's important is
杰森现在知道有一条治愈之路
that Jason now knows there's a path to healing.
得有人弄清楚这条路
Someone has to figure out
是否包括这次行动
if that path includes this op.
你把你儿子丢下了
You left your son behind
来帮忙照顾杰森和我们
to help watch out for Jason and us.
你问我
You ask me--
什么是我见过最无私的事
about the most selfless thing I ever seen.
我没问过你
I didn't ask you.
真快
Hey. That was fast.
他们还在讨论这件事
Uh, well, they're still talking it out,
但考虑到我的角色 让我插入其中似乎不太合适
but didn't seem right to have my hand in it, given my role.
是啊 听着 如果我
Yeah. Look, I'm sorry
让你作为一名军官处于尴尬的境地 我很抱歉
if I've put you in an awkward spot there as an officer.
不 我是说 我真的感到很荣幸
No. I mean, I actually feel honored
你很信任我 愿意告诉我
that you trust me enough to share.
把我蒙在鼓里很容易
Would have been really easy to keep me in the dark.
你是我们的一员
Well, you're one of us, you know, despite the fact
尽管你的衣领上有铁轨(两杠,意指军衔)
that you got those railroad tracks on your collar.
如果没有你的支持
Well, I might not be where I am today
我也许不会有今天
if it wasn't for you supporting me.
是啊 你和司令部之间都平静下来了吗
Yeah. Everything calm down between you and Command?
一点也没有
Not even a little.
我告诉你吧 既然你知道
I'll tell you what. Now that you know
我脑子乱糟糟的
that my brain's all messed up,
你可以拿它当筹码
you could use it as a bargaining chip
跟他们做笔交易
to make a deal with them.
很诱人 但你的头脑只会
Tempting, but your head only makes me want
让我更深入地研究论文中的问题
to dig in deeper to the issues in my paper.
作为一个非常鲜明的个例
As a very personal reminder that we need
提醒我们需要把战士放在战争之前
to put warfighters ahead of war fighting.
好啊 那太好了...
Yeah, that'd be nice. That'd be nice.
但 我知道我报名参军的目的什么
But, uh, I know what I signed up for.
当然 但我们不能把杰森·海耶斯
Sure, but we can't run the Jason Hayeses
那样的人扔到地上
of the world into the ground.
我们需要更好地保护
We need to do a better job
那些保护我们的人
protecting those that protect us.
我还记得我们一起执行的第一个任务
I remember the first op that we had together.
就像昨天一样
It was like yesterday.
伙计 我骂过你
Wow. Man, I chewed you out
把电池放错包了
for putting the wrong battery in my pack.
你说"不好意思 伙计
You were like, "Uh, uh, sorry, bud.
再检查一下那个包 ”我照做了
Recheck that bag." And I did.
当我找到它时 我觉得自己像个傻瓜
And I felt like an idiot when I found it.
- 是啊 你知道的 第一天上班 - 不
- Yeah, you know, just first day flexing. - Nah.
不 这就是你
Nope. That's who you are.
你从不会在战斗中退缩
You never back down from a fight.
你也是
Neither do you.
你可以的
You got this.
好了 他们准备好了
Well, they're ready for me.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
只是在计划你要跟我们一起行动
Just planning the op you're gonna roll with us on.
我们打破了僵局
We cracked the nut.
你想过来聊聊吗
You, uh, want to come play catch-up?
你们这可是下了很大的赌注
You're putting a lot on the line here.
你们确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
就像你一直拥有我们的六个一样
Just having your six like you always have ours.
我们是欧米茄还是B队并不重要
Doesn't matter whether we're Omega or Bravo.
我们花了这么多功夫 都在给自己打气
We put in this much work, we're spiking our own damn football.
感谢你们对我的信任
Appreciate the faith you're showing in me.
- 好吧 - 那么...
- All right. - So...
有什么计划吗
what's the plan?
看到这个了吗
You see this right here?
这个地下层在整个设施下面
This subbasement runs underneath the whole facility.
好吧 现在 如果我们能炸毁那八个支柱塔...
Okay? Now, if we can blow the eight support pylons...
铀浓缩设施将化为乌有
The enrichment facility will pancake,
把放射性物质埋在离心机里
burying the radioactive material in the centrifuges.
没有我 你们就把这一切搞清楚了
You figured this all out without me?
让我们行动 伙计们
Let's get after it, boys.
- 好吧 - 这是什么情况
- All right. - Hey, what are we dealing with here?
纺织厂从清晨一直营业到晚上
Textile factory open from the early a.m. into the evening.
夜深了 这里会变成一座鬼城
It'll be a ghost town late at night.
等我们把它炸了 平民早就走了
And civilians will be long gone by the time we blow it up.
进入地下二层的通道呢
Access to the subbasement?
我们有两个选择
We got two options.
北面坡道和南面坡道
North side ramp and south ramp.
两难选择 你知道的 南坡道
Pick your poison. You know, south ramp is a little
比较隐蔽 但有一扇安全门挡住了
more discreet, but it's, uh, barricaded with a security door.
我们不可能破坏
There's no way we're breaching
这样的外部钢门
an external steel door like this.
好的 在北边
All right, north side it is.
那里有个警卫室 还有几个家伙
It, uh, has a guard shack there with a couple guys,
但没什么我们处理不了的
but nothing we can't handle.
我从来都不擅长数学和化学
I was never good at math or chemistry
直到我把它们放在实际应用中 那就是炸毁东西
until I put it into context, and that was blowing things up.
一旦我们到了那里 我们可以测算出
We can map out a footprint of the facility
设施的占地面♥积♥ 但需要多少炸♥药♥
once we're down there, but how much is it gonna take?
伊朗的计划显示
Iranian plans show eight support pylons
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表