剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
他们都退房♥了 所以我要走了
And they all checked out, so I'm good to go.
但引起了我的警觉 促使我看了你的记录
But raised enough flags for me to look over your record.
20年的征战
20 years operating.
脑震荡的多个记录
Multiple documented concussions.
经历过的战斗比我遇到的任何人都要多
Exposure to more hard combat than anyone I've come across.
你是破坏者综合征的潜在患者
You're a prime candidate for Breacher's Syndrome.
其他蛙人也一样
So is every other frogman.
你明白吗 好吧
You understand? All right?
我已经获准离开 所以我要走了
I have been cleared to leave, so I'm leaving.
颅脑创伤是一种看不见的损伤
TBI is an invisible injury.
这就是为什么我建议
Which is why I recommend scheduling
使用弥散张量成像来检测星形胶质
diffusion tensor imaging to detect precursors
瘢痕形成的前兆
to astroglial scarring.
你头痛过吗
Have you experienced headaches?
听力障碍呢
Hearing disturbances?
难以集中注意力吗
Trouble concentrating?
比平时更易怒
Irritable more than usual?
直到你出现才有 医生
- Not till you showed up, Doc.
关于记忆问题呢
How about memory problems?
一枚火箭弹是如何摧毁整栋大楼的
And how did one RPG bring down the whole building?
我在里面 没发现有...
I was inside. I didn't have a line of sight...
爆♥炸♥危险的房♥间
Found a room with an explosive hazard.
- 标记为炸♥弹♥处理 - 敌人有火箭弹
Mark it for EOD. RPG tango!
法国宪兵特勤队的人用炸♥药♥破墙的
GIGN guys used a wall charge to breach?
东墙 就在卷闸门旁边
East wall. Right next to the corrugated door.
我问你
I asked
是否有记忆问题
if you have memory problems.
这次行动后我的人在为我申请勋章 好吗
My men put me up for a medal for this op, all right?
就为了证明我没有弱点
Just to show I have no chinks in my armor.
这就是创伤性脑损伤的可怕之处
That's what's so horrific about TBI.
大多数情况下 受伤者没有表现出任何损伤的迹象
Most of the time the injured show no signs of impairment.
但在瞬间 这种情况可能会改变
But in an instant, that can change.
通过适当的扫描来判断你是否患有脑外伤
Proper scans to gauge whether you're suffering from TBI--
我建议你现在就去看
I encourage you to look now,
那么你可以在后果变得
so you can make informed decisions
灾难性之前做出明智的决定
before the effects become disastrous.
你告诉法国宪兵特勤队
Did you warn the, uh, GIGN
把破墙炸♥药♥放在哪里的时候
about any EOD hazards in the building
有没有警告过他们 大楼里可能有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的危险
when you told them where to put the wall charge?
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
大楼里没有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的危险
There were no EOD hazards in the building.
在门旁边
Put the breach
开个缺口 走
next to that door. Go!
走
Go!
你让法国宪兵特勤队爆破哪堵墙
Which wall did you tell GIGN to breach?
东墙
East wall.
就在卷闸门旁边
Right next to the corrugated door.
杰森把那栋楼拆掉了
Jason brought the building down.
你俩看起来就像见了鬼似的
Both of you look like you've seen a ghost.
我很好
I'm fine.
日子好过了
Easy day.
日子好过了
Easy day.
- 我们回家了 - -这是
- Let's go home. - Best thing
我今天听到的最好的消息 雷
I've heard all day, Ray.
♪ 不要笑得太大声♪
♪ Don't laugh too loud♪
♪ 当人们说♪
♪ When people say♪
♪ 总有人会偷走你的爱♪
♪ Someone could steal your love away♪
♪ 这些事情可能会发生在你身上♪
♪ These things can happen to you.♪
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表