剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
那么 我说 有什么我应该知道的吗
so, I mean, is there something I should know about?
没有
Nah.
没有 只是队员间的胡扯
Nah, just team guy bullshit.
你对克莱没翻脸 这就说明
Well, the fact that you're not ripping Clay a new one tells me
是你的错
that you're at fault.
怎么了 兄弟
So, what is it, brother?
发生了什么事
What-what happened?
桑尼·奎因事件
Hmm. Sonny Quinn happened.
我以为你和他们出去吃午饭了
Thought you and the guys went out for lunch.
是啊 原本是这样打算的 然后...
Yeah, that was the plan, and...
然后就变了
then it wasn't.
如果你愿意 你可以留下来
You know, you can stay if you want,
但是 如果你要走的话 我也能理解
but, uh, you know, I understand if you got to bounce
那么就当是你我擦肩而过
rather, uh, then, uh, be rubbing elbows with me.
听起来你需要个朋友
Sound like you could use a friend.
那个是不是...
Does that, uh...
那个个标签还适用于我们吗
does that label still apply to us?
是啊 我想我把所有人都惹毛了 把他们都赶走了
Yeah, I think I pissed everybody off and drove 'em all away.
事实上 我都不明白
In fact, I don't even know how you're still
你怎么还站在我面前...
standing in front of me after I, uh...
我最近对待你那么恶劣
after I treated you so badly recently.
这听起来像是道歉
That almost sounded like an apology.
是的 你最近真是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I mean, you've been one hell of an asshole lately.
但你失踪时克莱担心的样子
But the way Clay was worrying when you dropped off the grid--
我想也许我们可以称之为胜利
I think maybe we'll just call it a victory
因为你还活着
that you're still around to be one.
就因为还在呼吸而赞扬
Getting a pat on the back for still breathing
标准也太低了
is a very low bar.
但 这似乎是我现在唯一能弄清楚的事
But, uh, seems like the only thing I can clear these days.
如果这能让你感觉好点
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
不止你一个人踩到了屎
you're not the only one stepping in the shit.
你那双漂亮的小脚吗
Those-those dainty little feet of yours?
相信了吧
Believe it.
所以你...你在扔战斧
Ah, so you're...you're throwing the tomahawk
为了甩掉臭味
to get rid of that stink?
该死 我也希望这么简单
Oh, damn, I wish it was that easy,
但我的白♥皮♥书♥真的点燃了导火索
but I really lit a fuse with my white paper.
信不信由你 但在所有人中
Call me crazy, but you, of all people,
你最能忍♥受一些学术批评
could weather a few academic critiques.
我担心的 是那些专业人士
It's the, uh, professional ones that I'm worried about.
海军上校发邮件给我 要求单独会面
Navy captain emailed me, asking for a one-on-one meeting.
你知道我一直讨厌
You know I always hated
被叫去院长办公室
getting called into the principal's office.
只要摧毁委内瑞拉的核项目
Well, just wipe out Venezuela's nuke program,
你的职业生涯就得救了 不要有压力
and your career is saved. No pressure.
是啊 在我们宣布任务成功之前
Yeah, we got a lot of hoops to jump through
还有很多困难要克服
before we can declare mission success here.
是的 是啊 我...
Yeah. Yeah, I got...
脑子里有一大堆问题
a head full of questions.
但在我看来...
But there ain't a...
毫无疑问...
a doubt in my mind that...
你会把它搞定的
you'll get her done.
你总能做到 戴维斯
You always do, Davis.
史密斯
Smith.
让我们来看看 你说得对不对
Let's, uh, see if you're right.
- 看来史密斯和中情局成功了 - 我们知道了什么
- Looks like Smith and the Agency came through. - What do we know?
我的线人对戴维斯上尉发现的纺织厂
My source's recon of the textile factory site
进行了侦查 证实她的预感是正确的
Lieutenant Davis identified shows her hunch is correct.
我们看到的 跟我们设想的一样吗
We looking at what I think we're looking at?
委内瑞拉项目的进展比我们想象的要快得多
The Venezuelan program is much further along than we thought.
这是一个全面运行的铀浓缩设施
This is a fully operational nuclear enrichment facility.
这个叛离的国家有能力
Renegade country that has the ability
在离自己家一箭之遥的地方制♥造♥核武器
to make its own nukes a stone throw from home.
阻止他们启动
Well, it's one thing to stop them
和运行一个程序是一回事
from getting a program up and running.
但现在我们必须拆除的是一个正在运转的核武器工厂
But now we have to dismantle an active nuclear weapons factory.
除了视频 我们还有其他图像吗
Do we have any images inside other than the video?
没有 我们线人面临的风险太大了
No. Risk to our source was too high
得不到比这更多的视频了
to get more than what you see here.
我们从市政记录中得知 纺织厂坐落
What we do know from city records is
在一个隧♥道♥系统的顶部
that the textile factory sits on top
这个隧♥道♥系统建于20世纪50年代
of a tunnel system that was built in the 1950s.
我们在伊朗人的电脑上发现
We found plans on the Iranians' computer
计划在萨维郊外建立一个经过验证的地下设施
for a verified underground facility outside Saveh.
好吧 所以有理由相信
Okay, so it stands to reason
委内瑞拉人使用了伊朗人的设施
that the Venezuelan used the Iranian setup.
给了我们一个可以着手的起点
Gives us a place to start.
我们对安保措施了解多少
What do we know about security?
戒备森严 有一支庞大的委国特警分遣队
It's tight. There's a large contingent of VSP
在这片区域循环巡逻
that patrol the area on a loop.
我们在人手方面出于劣势
Well, we're hurting in the headcount department.
有可能得到增援吗
Uh, any chance for reinforcement?
我可以把我枪上的锈去掉 帮你们一把
I could knock the rust off my gun, help you guys out.
好啊 我永远不会对另一个枪手说“不”
Yeah, I'm never gonna say "no" to another shooter.
在战斗中有更多的火力是有帮助的
More rifles in the fight helps,
但我们到底要怎么做呢
but how the hell are we actually gonna do this?
我说 当以色列人摧毁叙利亚的那个
I mean, when the Israelis took out that-that reactor
反应堆时 他们发动了空袭(2007年9月5日到6日夜晚)
in Syria, they used airstrikes.
你说呢 史密斯
What do you say there, Smitty?
他说过我们可以得到任何想要的东西
He did say we could get anything we want,
所以 你能从屁♥股♥里掏出
so, uh, what are the chances
几架F15战机的几率有多大
of you pulling some F15s out of your ass?
在这样的城市目标上冒险
It's too much collateral damage
会有太多的附带损害
to risk on an urban target like this.
高层需要精确打击
Brass wants precision.
我相信你们会在侦察的基础上想出一个计划
I'm confident you'll come up with a plan based on the recon.
你们想到了告诉我
Let me know when you do.
在所有繁重的工作都完成后 还雇了个帮手来做有趣的事
Hired gun for the fun part after all the heavy lifting's done?
我想我找到了梦寐以求的工作
I think I just found my dream gig.
集中注意力 这是项艰巨的工作 不能留下任何痕迹
Focus up. It's a big job, can't leave a footprint.
无论我们做什么 都必须是永久的
And whatever we do has to be permanent,
不能让他们从废墟中重建
leave no chance of them rebuilding from the ashes.
顺便提一下 我们不能
Not to mention we can't
让这里变成另一个切尔诺贝利
have this turn into another Chernobyl.
这就是零误差
Talk about zero margin for error.
让我们休息一下 好吗
Let's take a break. All right?
休息一下 我们先想办法
Take a break and, uh, we'll just come up
然后再回来 好吗
with some ideas, and we'll circle back, okay?
还在努力 但我们会破解的
Still working on it, but we'll crack it.
知道吗 听着 今天就算到此为止
You know what? Look, there's no shame
也没什么好羞愧的
in calling it a day on this deployment.
你到底在说什么 伙计
What the hell you talking about, man?
我们到达红色♥区♥域 定位那个设施
We got to the red zone, uh, located the facility,
你们让另一支小队来这里解难题吧
you get another team to come in here and spike the football.
不可能 伙计 我把我的灵活性步法都练好了
No way in hell, man. I got my Ickey Shuffle down pat.
好吧 听着 在你们再跟我出去之前
All right, look, there's something I need to, uh,
有件事我得告诉你们
tell you guys before you roll out with me again.
戴维斯 我想让你听听这个
Davis, I want you to hear this.
听着 马里的大楼不是被火箭弹炸毁的
Look, it wasn't an RPG that took down the building in Mali.
我让法国宪兵特勤队在我之前
I told the GIGN to set a charge
发现的爆♥炸♥品爆♥炸♥危险处放置炸♥药♥
on an EOD hazard that I had flagged earlier.
你为什么要那样做
Why would you do that?
我的记忆力有问题了
I've been having memory problems.
短期的 还有伴随头痛
Short-term really, and all the headaches.
这听起来像是破坏者综合症
It sounds like breacher syndrome.
那么 接下来是什么打算
So, what's the plan from here?
打算 等我回到家
Well, the plan is, when I get home,
我会解决这个问题
I'm gonna work the problem.
但如你所见 我们现在不在家
But as you can see, we're not home right now.
我们正在进行一项高风险的行动
We're heading into a high-risk op,
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表