剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
but as far as you and I go...
听着 莉安娜可能是个意外
Look, Leanne might've been an accident,
但她没有错
but she ain't no mistake.
如果你现在能告诉我
And if you can tell me right now
你对我们之间没有感觉
that you don't feel anything real between us,
那我就...不说了
then I-I'll... I'll drop it.
但如果有...
But if there's...
如果有机会
If there's any shot,
那你不觉得我们...为了我们的女儿
then don't you think we... owe it to our daughter
至少让我们的家庭完整一点吧
to at least try to make our family whole?
直到你再次弃我而去
Till you cut and run on me again.
我得到了教训
I learned my lesson.
我得到了
I have.
跑路的日子已经结束了
Them running days are over.
让我...
Let me just...
尝试一下
try something.
谢谢你的到来
Thanks for coming.
是啊 收到邀请 我很惊讶
Yeah. I was, um, surprised to get the invite.
我肯定是斯特拉让你这么做的
I'm sure Stella put you up to this.
哪个答案能让你进来
Which answer's gonna get you inside the door?
我到底来干什么
What the hell am I doing here?
摊牌
- Cards on the table,
我...
I, uh...
我查了尤因肉瘤
I looked up Ewing's sarcoma.
听着 如果你叫我来这里
Listen, if you brought me in here
谈概率 我就走
to talk about odds, I am gonna leave.
我不谈
I didn't.
是的 我去医院是因为
Yeah, I went by the hospital
我需要你帮忙
'cause I needed something from you.
你需要什么
What do you need?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
听着 我意识到与其专注于我的需要
Look, I-I realized that instead of focusing on what I need,
不如考虑一下你的需要
I should consider what you need.
我说过了 我什么都不需要 儿子
I already told you, I don't need anything, son.
那你为什么来镇上
Then why'd you show up in town?
别说是库珀的船
Don't say Coop's boat, either.
当你面对一个邪恶的诊断时
When you're staring down the wrong end of a bad diagnosis,
这会让你思考
it gets you thinking a little bit.
我知道 一些事情我做得不好
And I know I've messed things up,
克莱 但不管我剩下多少时间...
Clay, but whatever time I have left...
我想尝试修复一些东西
I'd like to try to repair things,
如果你愿意的话
if you'll let me.
你知道的 我这辈子
You know, most of my life,
你一直都是插在我肩膀上的一块碎片
you've been nothing more than a chip on my shoulder.
我不知道 我可能不再需要那块碎片了
I don't know, I might not need that chip anymore.
是啊
Yeah.
也许记住做儿子的感觉会
And maybe remembering what it's like to be a son
帮助我成为一个更好的父亲
will help me to be a better dad.
哇 你 你看起来真美
Wow. You, uh, you look beautiful.
噢 谢谢 你感觉怎么样
Oh, thank you. How are you feeling?
我好点了
Uh, I'm a little better.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
- 好 你想坐下吗 - 当然
- Good. You want to sit? - Definitely.
天哪
Oh, gosh.
给你
Here you go. Oh.
我一个也不要 谢谢 我...
None-none for me, thank you. I... Wow.
- 好吧 - 是的
- All right. - Yeah.
花生酱和香蕉三明治马上就来 宝贝
Peanut butter and banana sandwich coming up, baby.
- 好 拜托了 - 哇
- Yes, please. - Wow.
这闻起来坏掉了
This smells used.
这是什么
- What is it?
- 这是炖扁豆 - 哦
- It's lentil stew. - Oh.
网上说它
The...The website says that it's
富含钾 铁和纤维
full of potassium and iron and fiber.
这些都是你现在需要的
It's all the things you need right now.
如果你不介意的话
Um, I will trade this
我想用这个换个香蕉三明治
for a banana sandwich, if you don't mind.
我介意 听着
- I do mind. Look,
斯特拉现在正成长 好吧
Stella's growing a life right now, okay?
你 你成长...
You're-you're growing...
正好相反
the opposite.
需要帮忙吗 亲爱的
Uh, do you need any help, my love?
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
不 不...我...
No. No, no. I'm...
我很好
I'm good.
你们放松点
You guys just relax.
我做这个
I got this.
- 嗨 - 哦 等一下 这是一个惊喜
- Hey. - Oh! Wait a second. This is a surprise.
下山的时候停了一下
Made a stop on the way down.
等一下
Wait a second.
达莱桑德罗家的吗 什么原因
Dalessandro's? What is the occasion?
回家去搜查仓库
Came home to raid the storage unit,
帮我和布拉德的新家拿点东西
grab some stuff for me and Brad's new place.
你知道吗 带意大利菜来
You know what? Bringing Italian does not make up
也不能弥补 我告诉过你不能搬去
for the fact that, uh, you're moving in with Brad
和布拉德住的事实
when I told you that you couldn't.
我们在寻求你的祝福 而不是你的认可
We were looking for your blessing, not your approval.
哦 这真让人兴奋
Oh. Isn't that exciting.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
等等 等等 喂
- Whoa, whoa, wait. Hello?
- 你在干什么 - 我需要卡车钥匙
- What are you doing? - Uh, need keys for the truck.
好吧 它们...
Okay. Well, they're...
这是什么
What's this?
里霍博斯比奇的沙滩
- The Sands at Rehoboth.
听起来很浪漫
- Sounds romantic.
希望伊娃玩得开心
- Hope Eva had a nice time.
你真有本事 伊娃 伊娃是谁
You're something else. Eva? Who's Eva?
有人没吃他的记忆药
Someone hasn't been taking his memory pills.
伊娃就是奈玛阿姨想撮合你的那个女人
Eva's the woman Aunt Naima tried to fix you up with?
不 不 不是...不是伊娃
Oh, no. No, it's not... it's not Eva.
她各方面都不合格 抱歉
She failed on all levels. Sorry.
但你肯定不是一个人
- But you definitely weren't alone.
你记得这个女人的名字吗
- Do you remember this woman's name?
是啊 当然 我记得她名字
Yeah, of course, I remember her name.
哦 你喜欢她 打住
- Ooh, you like her. Stop.
是谁
Who is it?
- 打住 她 她... - 我认识她吗
- Stop. She-she... - Do I know her?
你会...艾玛 打住 好吗
Would you... Em, stop, okay?
跟你说这些真是奇怪
This is weird having this kind of conversation with you.
总不会比谈论我的感情更糟吧
It can't be worse than talking about my relationship.
曼迪
Mandy.
- 曼迪 是的 曼迪 - 曼迪吗
- Mandy. Yeah, Mandy. - Mandy?
- 爸爸 这太不可思议了 - 是的
- Dad, that's incredible. - Yeah.
等等 我以为她搬走了
Wait, I thought she moved.
你们多久见一次面
How often do you see each other?
- 你们一直都很亲密 - 打住
- You guys have always been so close. - Stop.
快踩刹车 好吗
Just pump the brakes, okay?
- 我们只是在玩 - 你俩之间
- We're just having fun here. - Too much history
有太多的往事 这事没有任何意义吗
between you two for it to not mean anything.
那你就大错特错了 这比谈论布拉德还糟糕
You were wrong. This is worse than talking about Brad.
- 别这样 - 真的是 不是那样吗
- Don't do that. - Really is. Don't do what?
否认你的感觉
- Deny what you're feeling.
如果你对曼迪感到兴奋 显然你是
If you're excited about Mandy-- and clearly you are--
那就兴奋起来
then be excited.
我知道你有
I know you have an arsenal
很多借口推开属于你的幸福
of excuses to put ahead of your happiness,
但请不要成为自己最大的敌人 改变一下
but please don't be your own worst enemy, for a change.
你想跟我去仓库吗
You want to come with me to storage?
什么 不 我不想跟你去仓库
- What? No, I don't want to come with you to the storage.
好吧
Okay.
嗯 我很好
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表