剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
等着你成熟吧
Waiting for you to grow up.
我一生都在帮助别人
Dedicated my life to helping people,
却对自己的儿子帮不上忙
and can't make a dent with my own son.
今天简直是我最糟糕的噩梦
Today was damn near my worst nightmare.
还好是在警局而不是停尸房♥
Just glad it was the precinct and not the morgue.
对不起
Sorry.
我不想再生气了 雷
I'm done being angry, Ray.
我很失望
I'm disappointed.
我对你很失望
I'm disappointed in you.
对自己失望
Disappointed in myself.
我得去上班了
I gotta get to work.
至少帮你妈妈把厨房♥收拾干净吧
At least help your mother clean up the kitchen, please.
这不一样
It's not the same.
什么不一样
What isn't?
想想费城
Thinking about Philly.
我只是找点乐子
I was just having some fun.
艾玛今天开始爬 我错过了
I missed Emma starting to crawl today,
阿兰娜
Alana.
我也会错过她迈出的第一步吗
Am I supposed to miss her first steps, too?
为了什么 看我是否知道
And for what, seeing if I know
怎么拿断线钳吗
how to grab a pair of bolt cutters when asked?
你热爱你的工作
You love your job.
我知道 但我加入是为大局着想
I do, but I joined to help the greater good,
可是现在我不确定还有什么比这个家更重要
but now I'm not so sure what's more important than this family.
选择把我们放在第二位越来越难了
It's getting harder to choose to put us second all the time.
你真的在认真思考了
You really are serious.
知道吗 我今早没开玩笑
You know, I wasn't joking this morning.
我确实想再要一个孩子
I do want another kid.
孩子们
Kids.
这就解释了房♥子要有四间卧室
Well, that explains the four-bedroom house.
对我们如何偿还贷款有什么打算吗
You have a plan for how we pay the mortgage?
我是说 我想找点事做
I mean, I'd like to find something
在那里我可以真正起到作用
where I can actually have an impact,
而不仅仅是训练
rather than just practice for it.
也许是联邦调查局或者...
Maybe FBI or...
野战医疗培训也不错
field medic training was pretty cool,
也许能拿到急救证书
maybe get EMT certification.
- 好 - 我知道你也有目标
- Okay. - I know you have goals, too.
你为我放弃了很多
I mean, you gave up a lot for me.
你想去上学
You want to go to school,
我们的父母离你很近 可以帮你换两份的尿布
our folks are close enough to help with double diaper duty.
我一直喜欢上法学院
Well, I always thought I'd enjoy law school.
是啊 你争吵的方式 真是天生的
Yeah, the way you argue, you're a natural.
成为一名海豹突击队员是我的梦想
Hey, becoming a SEAL was my dream job.
现在是时候找到你自己了
Now it's time you find yours.
听起来确实不错
Well, that does sound nice.
你回家多了 和家人生活得更近了
You home more, and living closer to family.
- 想听最精彩的部分吗 - 一直想
- Wanna hear the best part? - Always.
我存了两个月的带薪假期
I have two months' paid leave saved up.
我们可以在感恩节之前安顿下来
We could be settled in by Thanksgiving.
我明天一早就给人事部打电♥话♥
I'll call Personnel Support first thing tomorrow
- 然后开始行动 - 好啊
- and get the ball rolling. - Yeah.
- 还有... - 还有什么
- And... - And what?
不妨给艾玛找个兄弟姐妹吧
May as well get started on a sibling for Emma.
早上好 各位
Good morning, everyone.
三位演讲者中谁想先发言
Which of our three presenters would like to go first?
丽莎 你来发言
Lisa, the floor is yours.
搞什么
What's that?
时间很紧
That's tight.
从1942年到1944年 第二次世界大战期间
From 1942 through 1944, over a thousand women flew planes
有超过一千名女性在美国陆军空军中驾驶飞机
in the U.S. Army Air Forces during World War II.
但直到20世纪70年代末
But it wasn't until the late 1970s
她们才被承认是军队的一部分
that they were recognized as part of the military.
我的研究项目
My research project seeks
是寻求女性空军飞行员的历史是什么样的
what is the history of the Women's Airforce Service Pilots?
而军事地位的否认
And how did the denial
- 又是如何影响... - 什么
- of military status affect... - What?
等等...
- Wait...
不
No.
准备好了 爸爸
Ready, Dad?
消息不断传来...
Information continues to come in...
那是什么电影
What movie's that?
我们现在可以确认今早两架飞机
We can now confirm two planes
撞向世贸中心双子塔的时间
flew into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center
间隔大约为20分钟
some 20 minutes apart this morning.
我们收到报告 这些飞机上的一些乘客可能打电♥话♥
We've gotten reports some passengers on those planes
给地面上的亲人
may have called loved ones
通报他们被劫持了
on the ground to report they'd been hijacked.
我们仍在等待航♥班♥号♥
We are still awaiting confirmation
的确认
of flight numbers,
但两架飞机可能都是
but both planes may have been
从波士顿飞往洛杉矶的
in route to Los Angeles from Boston.
消防局和港务局
The fire department and Port Authority
已经下令疏散世贸中心...
have ordered evacuation of the World Trade Center...
这不是电影
It's not a movie.
发生了一些不好的事情
Something bad has happened.
...从画面上看 人好像是
...images of what appears to be
从高处坠落或跳下...
people either falling or jumping from...
听着 儿子
Listen, son.
我们不去钓鱼了
We're not going fishing.
我得开车去华盛顿
I have to drive to D.C.
作为军事专家上新闻
to be on the news as a military expert.
我们在打仗吗
Are we at war?
不 还没
No, not yet.
我要和你一起去华盛顿吗
Am I going with you to D.C.?
我给你祖父母打了电♥话♥ 他们马上就来接你
I called your grandparents, they're on their way to get you.
抱歉 孩子
I'm sorry, kiddo.
我们的计划暂时搁置
Our plans are on hold for now.
布♥什♥总统准备向全国发表讲话...
President Bush plans to address the nation...
我们被攻击了 快醒醒
We're under attack, wake up!
外面发生了什么事
The hell's going on out there?
醒醒 电视上有
Wake up, it's on TV!
我们被攻击了
We're being attacked.
今天我们经历了一场全国性的悲剧
Today we've had a national tragedy.
两架飞机撞上了世贸中心
Two airplanes have crashed into the World Trade Center
这显然是对我国的恐怖袭击
in an apparent terrorist attack on our country.
我已经下令动用联邦政♥府♥
And I've ordered that the full resources
- 的全部资源... - 哦 桑尼...
-of the federal government... - Oh, Sonny...
没事
It's okay.
- ...追捕... - 不是吧
-...to hunt down... - It's not.
...找到那些犯下这一罪行的人
...and to find those folks who committed this act.
你看
Look at it.
一定会的
It will be.
鉴于协调能力和对目标的选择
Given the coordination and choice of targets,
毫无疑问 这是一次蓄意的
certainly, there can be no question now
高度协调的袭击
that this is a deliberate and highly coordinated attack.
看起来是这样 吉姆
It does appear that way, Jim.
你能想到有哪些个人或团体
When you think of what individuals or groups
想要袭击美国 并且有资源计划和实现
would want to attack the United States and have the resources
这种规模的事...
to plan and achieve something of this scale...
专门机构肯定在查这件事了
Agency's gotta be all over this.
用不了多久他们就会找到目标
Won't be long before they have a target.
目标
Targets.
然后...哦
And-- Oh.
各部队会接到通知
- Teams are gonna get the call.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my goodness.
哦 我的天哪...
Oh, my goodness...
运河车站下面没人
Whoa, whoa, nobody below Canal,
你得掉头 - 可我爸爸在下面
- you gotta turn around. - But my dad's down there!
他是消防员 我得找到他
He's a firefighter, I have to find him!
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表