剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
对付委国特警队
to square off against the VSP.
他们的兵力和武器都落后
Gonna be outmanned and outgunned.
我们有斯巴达300壮士的水平
On a 300 Spartan level.
你想让谁跟你一起去 杰森
Who you want up there with you, Jason?
斯宾塞
Spenser.
你负责守住前线
It's on you to hold the line.
我留在后面 帮忙装炸♥药♥
I'll stay back, help set the charges.
怎么 你觉得我会再等20年吗
What? You think I was gonna wait another 20 years?
明白 我会搞定
Check. I'll get it done.
我跟你在这里 杰森
I'll stick here with you, Jace.
好了 布洛克
Right. Brock,
史密斯 多拿几个弹匣
Smith, grab as many extra mags as you can.
克莱 小心点
Clay, watch your six out there.
别再逞英雄了 好吗
Don't pull any of that hero bullshit, okay?
把炸♥药♥装好 行动
Get those charges set. Let's move.
听着 那些伙计
Look, those boys are not
不可能拖很久
gonna be able to hold them off for long.
我们待在这里 得抓紧时间
We're staying here, we got to double-time this.
只有一半的人力
With half the manpower.
- 日子很好过 - 走吧
- Easy day. - Let's go.
你的枪要打准
Make your shots count!
布洛克 向前 那边
Brock, forward, there!
听着 我要你无论如何都待在这里 好吗
Hey, look, I need you to stay here no matter what, okay?
你殿后 明白吗
You're the anchor. Got it?
- 收到 - 布洛克和我要继续前进
- Check, rog. - Brock and I are gonna keep moving,
和他们交火 明白吗
bring the fight to them, all right?
待在这里 能打就打
Stay here. Only shoot at what you can hit.
明白
Got it.
怎么样 伙计们
How's it looking, boys?
- 再等几分钟 - 我也是
- Few more minutes. - Same.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
- 天哪 他们人数越来越多 - 把他们打回去
- Christ, they keep coming! - Push 'em back!
开什么玩笑
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
不
No!
情报显示有八个塔柱
Intel suggested there were eight pylons
支撑着这个铀浓缩设施
that support this enrichment facility.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
没有9
Not nine!
我只准备了八个 好吧 所以
I've only prepped for eight. Okay. So,
- 多出一个支撑 会有问题吗 - 会
- there's one extra support. Is that gonna be a problem? - Yeah.
- 他妈的会有问题 - 冷静点 我们如何处理
- It's a fucking problem. - Calm down. How do we work
- 这个问题 - 我们处理不了
- the problem? - We can't.
你说什么
The hell you say?
以我们现在的状况...
With what we got here...
这地方不会塌下来的
this place ain't coming down.
好吧 听着
Okay, look,
如果我们把炸♥药♥分成九份呢
what if we split the charges we have nine ways?
那样的话 我们现在没时间了
That's time that we do not have right now.
所有的重新装配 都没用
All the re-rigging--that's not gonna work.
9个支撑塔柱都会继续站立
And all nine will remain standing.
听着 我可能不太擅长 但我是实践之神
Look, I may not be good at much, but I am a demo-god.
杰森 没用的
Jace, it's not gonna work.
我们还有别的办法吗
What else do we have?
我是说 我们能不能分成几份串起来
I mean, can we string together some frags?
就像用BB枪射熊一样 好吗
It's like shooting a fucking bear with a BB gun, okay?
只要有一个支撑物 整个结构就能支撑住
If one support holds, this entire structure stays up.
好吧 那你想告诉我的是
All right, so what you're trying to tell me--
所有的塔柱都必须倒塌 否则我们就什么都得不到
that all the pylons have to go down, or we have nothing?
恐怕是的
Afraid so.
6号♥ 我是1号♥ 我需要情况报告
6, this is 1. I need sitrep.
6号♥ 我是1号♥ 通讯检查
6, this is 1. Radio check.
撤退 撤退
Fall back! Fall back!
人太多了
Too many of them.
我们努力拖住他们
Doing everything we can to hold them off.
这就是我来这里的原因 让我们向他们开战吧
That's why I'm here. Let's take the fight to 'em.
打右边 打右边
Hammer right! Hammer right!
你有手雷吗
Hey, you got any frags?
- 我有一个 - 我们走
- I got one. - Let's go!
发射它
Send it.
他们逃跑了 但还会来更多
They're running now, but there'll be more coming.
好吧 我们回桑尼那儿去 我们得走了
All right. Let's get back to Sonny. We got to move.
问题解决了吗 八根柱子上
Work the problem? Charges are set
都装了炸♥药♥ 但如果其中一根没装
on the eight pillars, but it don't mean shit
那就毫无意义了
if one of them's left standing.
1号♥ 我是小刀 你那里
1, this is Knife. You have
大约有20个敌人在入侵
approximately 20 enemy massing at the mouth
- 坡道口集结 - 收到 小刀
- of the infil ramp. - Copy, Knife.
我们会被攻破 我们要发射烟幕弹
We're gonna be overrun. We need to pop smoke.
到地面上去 起爆
Get to the surface, turn steel,
也许八根倒下的柱子能干掉第九根
maybe the eight falling pillars take out the ninth.
它们不像保龄球瓶 事情不是这样的
They ain't like bowling pins. It doesn't work like that.
如果我们破坏第九根柱子
What if we weaken the ninth pillar
让它和其他柱子一起坍塌呢
so it crumbles with the rest of 'em?
破坏吗 除非你的莱瑟曼枪里有手提钻
Weaken it? Unless you got a jackhammer in your Leatherman,
否则我看不出会发生什么
I can't see how that happens.
卡车
Truck.
这里有足够的空间 对吧 让它加快速度 撞击它
Got enough space here, right, to get it up to speed and nail it?
我说 这可能行得通 但那该死的卡车会像
I mean, yeah, that could work, but that janky piece of shit's
汽水罐一样被压扁的
gonna get crushed like a soda can.
然后呢 我们开不出去了
And then what? We're not gonna be able to drive out of here.
所以我们步行撤离 第二坡道在500码外
So we exfil on foot. Secondary ramp's 500 yards away.
带着一堆委国特警跑上坡
Making that run uphill with a whole pack of VSP on our heels.
是啊 如果我们能活着看到那样的场面 才有问题
Yeah, well, that's only a problem if we live to see it.
好了
There we go.
听着
Tell you what.
撞车大赛是我们唯一的希望
Demolition derby's our only hope.
你觉得能行吗
You think it'll work?
你得孤注一掷 才能接住传球
You got to throw the Hail Mary in order to catch the pass.
小刀 我是2号♥ 我们需要一个新的撤离计划
Knife, this is 2. We need a new exfil plan.
- 我们现在步行出发 - 收到 2号♥
- We're moving out on foot now. - Good copy, 2.
你确定自己开车吗
You sure you the one should be pulling this stunt?
我的头已经完蛋了
Well, my head's already scrambled eggs,
所以呢
so you know what?
我是一个完美的碰撞测试假人
I'm a perfect crash test dummy.
就在这里 杰森 你要撞击这里
Right here, Jace. You want to hit this one right here.
- 你再来一次吗 - 是的
- Hey, got one more in you? - Yeah.
撞准了 这里 老兄
Make sure it's right there. Right there, buddy.
去吧 杰森
Go, Jace!
我的天啊 成功了 伙计
Holy shitballs, it worked, man.
是的 戴维斯 她...
Yeah. Davis-- she, uh...?
戴维斯帮我们找到撤离点了吗
Davis find an exfil point for us?
小刀 我是2号♥ 另一条撤退路线规划好了吗
Knife, this is 2. Any luck on that alternate exfil route?
收到 2号♥ 在你的位置西边有一个楼梯井
Copy, 2. There's a stairwell west of your position
可以通向地下室 继续前进
that will lead to the basement. Keep moving up,
- 它会带你们到出口 - 收到
- it'll take you to the exit. - Copy. Moving
准备撤离
to exfil now.
收到 在去撤离点的路上 我会在那儿
I copy. En route to exfil point. I'll be there.
- 好了 听我说 桑尼 - 是
- All right, look at me, Sonny. - Yeah?
我们出去后引爆♥炸♥药
Blow the charges when we get outside.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
- -快走 快走 - 快走
- Move! Move! - Move!
快走
Move!
2号♥ 我是小刀 你们的撤退路线受阻
2, this is Knife. Your exfil route is obstructed.
就像南坡道的路障一样 收到了吗
Just like the barricade at the south ramp. How copy?
最后说一次
Say again your last!
2号♥ 撤退通道被一道坚固的门挡住了 收到了吗
2, the exfil is blocked by a fortified door. How copy?
2号♥ 我收到你的回复断断续续 听不清 最后说一次
2, I have you broken and unreadable. Say again your last.
委国特警队的运兵车
VSP truck!
- 把烟雾弹扔出去 - 小心
- Get the smoke out. - Look out!
- 委国特警队的运兵车很快就到 - 如果他们发现
- VSP truck's gonna be on us in no time! - If they spot
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表