剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Not one person up here right now
能收到信♥号♥♥来救自己
can get a signal to save their ass,
金发小子正在打电♥话♥回家
and Blondie 5-G here is calling home.
想用我的连接吗
You want to use my connection?
不...我的窗口已经关上了
No, no. My-my window passed.
我只是想问问
I just wanted to check in and see
"妈妈和我"的音乐课怎么样了
how, uh, the "Mommy and Me" music class went.
我很佩服你的敏感度
I'm impressed by how dialed in you are.
我感觉到你很惊讶
Well, I sense surprise in your voice.
只是 回想起你第一次
Just, uh, you know, thinking back to your reaction
听说汉娜怀孕时的反应
when you first heard that Hannah was pregnant.
哦 是啊 我直冒汗 就像一个洁癖患者蹲在
Oh, yeah, I was sweating like a germophobe
公共厕所一样
in a public toilet.
- 但你还是像往常一样出任务 - 是啊
- But you kept operating like normal. - Yeah.
是的 我想我更关心的是
Yeah, I guess I was just more concerned
我该如何告诉戴维斯
about how I was gonna tell Davis,
以及我作为父亲
and what business did I have
首要任务是什么
being a father in the first place?
那现在呢
What about now?
现在 我一直在想这份工作是
Now, uh, now I just keep thinking about
怎么把我从莉安娜身边带走的
how this job could take me away from Leanne,
那又会给我带来
and how that would unleash a flood
多大的压力
of biblical proportion.
盘问是怎么回事
What's up with the inquisition?
斯特拉怀孕了
Stella's pregnant.
什么 真的吗
What? You serious?
老兄 看看你
My man, look at you.
你那里有些游泳健将啊
You got some strong swimmers there.
我就知道你能行
I knew you could do it.
你怎么这么久才告诉我
Why'd it take you so long to tell me?
只是 现在还早了点
Aw, it's just, uh, it's still early.
我不想无视你的处境
I didn't want to be insensitive to your situation.
我的处境 怎么
Insensitive to my situation. What?
怎么 你觉得我接受不了这个事实吗
What, you don't think I could handle the fact
你的人生是诺曼·洛克威尔(著名漫画家,尤其画儿童著称)
that your life is Norman Blondewell,
而我是《我的美好欲望》
and I'm the After School Special?
- 是这样吗 - 我不是这个意思
- Is that it? - That's not what I meant.
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
我已经习惯了
I-I've gotten used to the fact that
你总觉得自己比我强
you think that you're better than me.
嘿 只是 我不知道...
Hey, just, I don't know...
总之别再说不幸的事了
pump the brakes on the pity thing.
无论怎样
Whatever.
- 海耶斯士官长 - 是
- Master Chief Hayes. - Yep.
把布卡尔抓回来了 干得不错
Good work bringing Boukare in.
B队的任务全部完成
Well, Bravo's all about mission success.
我很高兴我们在这里能提供帮助
I'm just happy that we're here to assist.
就算世界领袖也会
Well, even a Master of the Universe can
承认自己错了
admit when he's wrong.
好吧 那么 作为世界领袖
All right, so, being the Master of the Universe,
我们和曼迪·埃利斯能站在一起吗
where do we stand with Mandy Ellis?
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do about that?
我记得我告诉过你
I remember advising you on where
中情局在这方面的立场
the Agency stands on that front.
但因为你将布卡尔绳之以法
But because you brought Boukare to justice,
我可以告诉你我已经投入了很多资源
I can share that I've devoted resources
- 去找她 - 然后呢
- to looking for her. - And?
毫无线索 不幸的是
No leads to report. Unfortunately,
由于人手短缺
with the manpower shortage,
我不能像我想的那样深入调查
I can't dig in as deep as I'd like.
B队可以帮忙解决人力问题
Well, Bravo can help with the manpower problem.
遗憾的是 你不能
Sadly, you can't.
B队在这里完成了
Bravo's accomplished its mission
斩蛇头的任务
of cutting the head off the snake here.
你的工作完成了
Your work is done.
德莱顿要把我们送回瓦赫海滩
Hey, Dryden's sending us back to Vah Beach.
所以你有什么 最好现在就给我
So anything you have, you better give it to me right now.
我正在努力
I'm working on it.
逃跑的家伙终于开机了
Squirter finally turned back on his cell,
发送于桑卡拉的一个金矿
pinged one of Sankara's gold mines.
好吧 那可能就是他们关押桑卡拉的地方
Okay, so that's probably where they're holding Sankara.
你有他的手♥机♥的信息吗
You got any intel oh his phone?
没有任何与曼迪有关的东西
Nothing that connects to Mandy.
那我们就去找桑卡拉
Then we go get this guy Sankara.
我们救出他 问他问题
We rescue him and ask him questions.
桑卡拉对德莱顿来说毫无意义
Sankara means nothing to Dryden.
他不会批准这次行动
He's not gonna authorize the op.
难道你不明白吗 这是唯一的线索
Don't you understand? This is the only thread
我们有了 我们得跟着它走
that we have; we gotta follow it.
听着 我的好友一只手都能数得过来
Look, I can count my close hands on one hand.
我也不想失去曼迪
I don't want to lose Mandy either.
而且 去找她 能帮我
Besides, looking for her, it kind of helps
解答所有问题
quiet all questions.
我真的相信了她
I actually believed her.
当她告诉我 她要离开中情局时 我相信了她
Believed her when she told me she was leaving the Agency.
想到这些 我有点难以接受
It's kind of hard to swallow, thinking all this
可能是谎言
might be a lie.
我说 她寄给我的那些冲浪胜地的明信片
I mean, have all the postcards that she sent me
是不是她封面故事的一部分
from surf retreats been part of her cover story?
我甚至不能确定我们友谊的真实性
I can't even be sure that our friendship was real.
不过 这些都不重要
None of that matters, though.
- 当她有危险时就不要有质疑 - 是啊 她处于危险之中
- Not when she's in danger. - Yeah, she's in danger.
我们必须竭尽全力去救她
And we have to do everything we can in order to save her.
那座金矿 是我们最好的线索
And the gold mine, that's our best lead.
这是我们唯一的线索 并不代表这是个好主意
It is our only lead. That doesn't make it a good one.
听着 我12小时后就要上飞机了 明白吗
Look, I'm on a plane in 12 hours, you got it?
你得从帽子里变出一只兔子
You have to pull a rabbit out of your hat here,
就像你在突尼斯对雷那样
like you did for Ray in Tunisia.
如果有办法让这个金矿成为目标
If there's any way to make this gold mine a target
德莱顿会同意的...我会找到办法
that Dryden will approve... I'll find it.
- 嗨 - 哦 你做到了 是吧
- Hey. - Oh, you got it up there, huh?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我讨厌没做完事就离开
Hate leaving with unfinished business.
你整晚都没在营房♥里
You weren't in the barracks all night.
曼迪那边有进展吗
Making any headway on Mandy?
没有
No.
嗯 什么都没有
Hmm-mm. Nothing.
我都不敢收拾行李了
I can't even bring myself to pack.
尽管德莱顿打出了
Even though Dryden's put up
"任务完成"的横幅
the, uh, "mission accomplished" banner.
至少阐明了真正的任务是什么
At least it clarifies what the real mission was.
你知道吗 不是抓坏人而是在
You know, less about catching bad guys and more about
非洲找到一个立足点
securing a foothold here in Africa
与中国和俄♥罗♥斯♥竞争
to compete with China and Russia.
我真不敢相信 为了抢地盘
Hate thinking Mandy's paying the ultimate price
让曼迪付出代价
for nothing more than a land grab.
这可不止是抢地盘那么简单
Oh, that's more than a land grab.
清除大萨赫勒·萨哈巴只是个开始
Clearing out SGS, that's just the start.
阿富汗2.0升级版 对吧
Afghanistan 2.0. Right?
听着 杰森 我...
Look, Jace, I, uh...
我知道你很想找到她
I know how much you want to find her.
我并不是想通过抱怨小队的
I didn't mean to add more weight to your shoulders
新动态来增加你的压力
by complaining about the team's new dynamics.
知道我们的一个兄弟向司令部告发了你
It's just gotta suck knowing that, uh, one of our brothers
心里很糟糕
dropped a dime on you to Command.
还以为我很坚强
Thought I was solid.
也许他们说出来是对的
Maybe they were right for speaking up.
你很可靠 兄弟 你很好 很可靠
You're solid, bro. You're good, you're solid.
你知道的 我很重视克莱的意见
You know, I-I value Clay's input.
虽然我不想承认 但他现在是我们最好的射手
As much as I hate to admit it, he's our best shooter right now.
我只是想为B队尽一份力
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表