剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
未通过适当渠道提交
without submitting it through the proper channels
是违反军事审判统一法典的行为
is a violation of the UCMJ.
你在找她吗
Are you even looking for her?
我可以起诉你
I can have you brought up on charges.
携带证据离开的指控
Charges of absconding with evidence.
我的人可以利用这些证据
Evidence that my people could have used
来帮助回答你现在的问题
to help answer the questions you're now asking.
这只是“按需知密”而已 超出了你的权限
This is "need to know" only. Way above your clearance level.
把打击布卡尔的目标方案给我们
Just get us the target package on Boukare.
你和埃利斯女士的私人关系
Your personal connection to Ms. Ellis
明显影响了你的战术判断力
has clearly impaired your tactical judgment.
取消B队追捕布卡尔
Bravo's off the Boukare hunt.
杰森到底怎么了
Hey, what the hell's up Jason's ass?
多亏了我 才没有被炸
Eh, not a blown-up choo choo thanks to me.
他因为丢了布卡尔 对我大发雷霆 没有道理
He jumped down my throat for losing Boukare. Makes no sense.
克莱森的蜜月结束了吗
Ooh, is the honeymoon of Clayson over?
这是什么意思
Hell's that mean?
你们俩比一打负鼠还亲密
You two are tighter than a bucket of possums.
但你却不和你的老朋友桑尼喝杯啤酒
Yet you can't meet your old buddy Sonny for a beer.
听着 我有新的责任了
Look, I got new responsibilities, man.
和你一样
Same as you.
不完全一样
Not exactly the same.
但我跟你说 等我们回去
But I tell you what, when we get back,
你 我 斯黛拉 我们去喝啤酒 并且喝个痛快
you, me, Stella-- let's go get some beers and get zapped.
那样的话 你就可以敲响结婚的钟声了
That way, you get to punch the marriage clock,
我还可以得到
and, well, I get the help
你美丽新娘的帮助 泡一下伴娘
of your beautiful bride's wingman skills.
当然 - 真好 就这么定了
Sure. - Sweet. Let's do it.
不 听起来很有趣
Yeah, no, that sounds fun.
听着 如果埃米特找你来了...
look, if Emmet came to you needing something...
...你觉得你能忘了这些年的伤痛吗
...you think you could forget all those years of hurt?
埃米特对我来说一直是无所谓
Emmet's always been teats on a bull for me,
但现在我该陪在她身边吗
but now I'm supposed to be there for him?
然而 你知道吗 我和莉安娜在一起的时间越长
But, you know, the more time I spend with Leanne,
我越...我在自己身上看到了埃米特
the more I... I see Emmet in myself.
无论好坏
For better and for worse.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 这让我觉得和她更亲密了
Yeah, it makes me feel bonded to him more than ever.
很奇怪
It's weird.
但你...
Ugh. But you...
等你有一天
you will understand one day
当了爸爸 你就会明白了 克莱
when you become a daddy there, Clay.
阿什怎么样了
Is, uh, something up with Ash?
癌症
Cancer.
很抱歉 伙计
I'm sorry, man.
那可真不容易
T-That's, that's a tough go.
你打算怎么办
What're you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
他只有在需要什么东西的时候
You know, he's only ever really seemed interested
才会对做父亲感兴趣 你知道吗
in being a dad when he needs something, you know?
和斯黛拉在一起 我有很多事要做
I got plenty on my plate as it is with Stella.
如果莉安娜冷落了我
Mm, if Leanne ever gave me the cold shoulder,
我会很伤心的
it would truly break my heart.
是啊 你是比阿什更好的家长
Yeah, well, you're a better parent than Ash ever was.
我会想办法的
I'll figure it out.
随你怎么做
Do what you will,
但我失去了母亲
but having lost my mother,
克莱 我愿意...
Clay, I would-- mm--
我愿意做任何事 只要能再和她每天在一起
I would do anything just to get one more day with her.
以前的桑尼·奎因和他爱的女人
old Sonny Quinn and the women he loves;
从来没真正和她们一起度过他想要的时光
never really gets to spend the time that he wants with them.
还好你今天有足够的时间在火车上 是吗
Thankfully you had enough time on that train today, huh?
是的 又去追捕那些人♥渣♥的感觉真好
Oh, hell yeah. It feels so good to be chasing dirtbags again.
你知道吗 我的生活都是空虚的
You know? Rest of my life just feels empty.
但这场战争 让我感到充实 马屁精
But this war-- whoo, it fills me up, buttercup.
你从德莱顿那里了解到什么
You feel Dryden out?
他知道曼迪的事吗
He know anything about Mandy?
我给他看了照片
I showed him the photo.
然后呢 - 碰壁了
And? - Hit a brick wall.
这正是我所担心的 曼迪扰乱了他的计划
That is what I was afraid of-- Mandy distracts from his agenda.
我能帮上什么忙
What can I do to help?
不用
Nothing.
戴维斯
Davis.
嗨 - 我要给你看这个
Hey. - I gotta show you this.
我的天啊 曼迪
Oh, my God. Mandy.
是的 你知道吗
Yeah. Did you know?
当然不知道 你从哪儿弄来的
Of course not. Where did you get this?
从机场目标处带出来的
Pulled it off target at the airfield.
她被大萨赫勒·萨哈巴囚禁了
She's in SGS captivity.
看 你知道那家伙是谁吗
Look, you know who that guy is?
你知道他们可能在哪吗 - 不知道
You know where they could be? - No.
但现在我知道了 你为什么那么热衷于追踪布卡尔
But now I know why you were so hot to stay on Boukare's trail.
德莱顿知道这件事吗 - 我不知道
Does Dryden know about this? - I don't know.
我试过了 但不管用
I tried, I got nowhere with him.
只是被阻止 听着
Nothing but stonewalled. Listen,
我需要你悄悄做些调查
I need you to do some digging quietly.
德莱顿让B队停止了对布卡尔的搜捕
Dryden pulled Bravo off the Boukare hunt.
地面特遣队现在优先
Ground Branch has the lead now.
布卡尔的人在过去两次行动中击败他们之后
Well, Ground Branch is gonna be looking for payback
地面特遣队会想办法报复他们
after Boukare's men beat them down the past two ops.
如果他们干掉了布卡尔
If they take Boukare out,
找到曼迪的线索也会跟着他消失
the trail to Mandy will die with him.
戴维斯能帮上曼迪吗
Was Davis able to help with Mandy?
我无路可走了 好吗
I got nowhere, okay?
曼迪有危险 没人在乎
Mandy's in danger and nobody gives a shit.
听着 只要我们嗅到一丝布卡尔的气息
Look, we get a whiff of Boukare,
我们就会去找她
we'll be back in the hunt for her.
不 你知道吗 德莱顿让我们远离布卡尔
No. You know what? Dryden pulled us off Boukare.
我们结束了
We're done.
我早说过 我警告过你不能相信他
I told you, I warned you he can't be trusted.
少跟我说"我早说过" 雷
Spare me with the "I told you so," Ray.
这已经够糟糕的了 我还得担心我们的一个队友
It's bad enough I gotta worry about one of our teammates
逼着我去处理我在尼日利亚的问题
shivving me to command over my issues in Nigeria,
然而现在我们也步调不一致了
but now we're out of sync, too.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about here?
你无视我 不听克莱的意见
You're tuning me out for Clay's input,
无视我如何对付德莱顿的建议
you're ignoring my advice on how to handle Dryden,
现在 当没人比我更支持你的时候
and now you're seeking out Davis to help you
你又找戴维斯来帮你
when nobody's had your back more than I have?
曼迪中了头彩 而你
Mandy's ass is in jackpot and you're
却更关心你在B队的角色
more concerned about your role with Bravo Team?
我在B队的职责就是阻止
My role in Bravo Team used to be keeping you
你听从自己最坏的直觉
from following your worst damn instincts.
你无视我并且独断独行
By ignoring me and going on full tilt,
破坏了任务和我们
you've jeopardized the mission and the chance we had
拯救朋友的机会
of saving our friend.
你可以把我拒之门外 兄弟
You can shut me out all you want, brother,
但你得让小队知道曼迪的情况
but you need to read the team in on Mandy.
如果没记错的话 当我们摊牌的时候
If memory serves, Bravo runs best
B队会表现的更好
when all our cards are on the table.
你说得对
You're right.
曼迪离开了鬼地方
Mandy walked away from this hell.
她是怎么卷进来的
How'd she get tangled up in this?
如果我知道布卡尔是我们和她的纽带
I would've stayed on Boukare's tail
我就会一直盯着他
had I known that he was our link to her.
不 你无从选择
No, you made the only call there was.
这是不是意味着曼迪又回到中情局了
So does this mean Mandy's back in the Agency?
不知道 德莱顿把我盯死了
No idea. Dryden locked up on me.
不知道是什么把她吸引回来的
Wonder what could have lured her back?
你最后一次和她说话是什么时候 杰森
When was the last time you talked to her, Jace?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表