剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
I just want to do my part for Bravo.
是啊 所以你才成为了蛙人
Yeah. It's why you became a frogman.
知道曼迪在那里
That's why you can't sit on your ass
所以你不能坐视不管
knowing Mandy's out there.
我想我有办法了
Hey! I think I got something.
是的 我一直在查
Okay, so, I have been trying to figure out
大萨赫勒·萨哈巴是在哪里制♥造♥炸♥药♥的
where SGS has been manufacturing their explosives.
根据我们在火车上找到的炸♥弹♥背心
Based on the S-vests we recovered from the train,
使用了几种化学物质
several chemicals were used.
但那些推进剂
But the propellant agent
是柴油
the diesel fuel.
柴油在重型移♥动♥设备很常见
Diesel's common in HME.
正确 但我找到了
Correct. But I was able to identify
联邦石油公♥司♥
Confederated Petroleum.
我追踪了向当地金矿大规模
I tracked the supply chain of large-scale deliveries
运送联邦柴油的供应链
of Confederated diesel to this local gold mine.
柴油是散装购买♥♥的
Well, the diesel was purchased in bulk, along with other
还有其他采矿常用的化学品
chemicals commonly used in mining.
这就是为什么它不在边境大张旗鼓的原因
That's why it didn't raise any flags at the border.
完全正确 要不是我发现这个矿已经
Exactly. And I wouldn't have caught it either except
停用几个月了
I discovered that even though this mine
但联邦的货物仍在继续运输
has been defunct for months,
我也不会抓到它
the Confederated shipments continued.
所以大萨赫勒·萨哈巴是用矿井里的
So SGS is using the diesel in the mine
柴油来组装武器的
to assemble their weapons.
如果你捣毁了这个设施
And if you dismantle this facility,
你就能在一直想要控制的
it's gonna give you a foothold in the region
地区站稳脚跟
that you've been trying to control.
我同意
I agree.
这个目标和曼迪·埃利斯有关吧
Does this target have anything to do with Mandy Ellis?
仅仅摧毁大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的武器是不够的
It's not enough that SGS weapons get destroyed,
然后是美国而不是俄♥罗♥斯♥或中国开采矿藏
and the U.S. recovers the mine instead of Russia or China?
对我来说 听起来是个双赢
Sounds like a win-win to me.
批准
Approved.
这个金矿利用的是壕沟而不是洞穴
This gold mine utilizes trenches rather than caves,
所以爆♥炸♥装置并不在地下
so explosives assembly isn't underground.
这使得清理该区域更容易
It makes clearing the area easier.
更容易把整个事情弄清楚
Be easier just to level the whole thing.
但我们要做的不仅仅是拆除炸♥药♥
Except we're not just taking out the explosives.
卫星图像显示 柴油正在被转移
IMAGEINT shows diesel deliveries are being moved
到这些排箱
into these Conex boxes.
我打赌这是装配地点
Bet this is the assembly site.
有多少敌人到达目标处
How many Tangos on target?
发送的信♥号♥♥确认 现场有五部手♥机♥
Pings confirm there are five cell phones currently on-site.
那里可能有更多的敌人 但不会有军队
Could be more Tangos there, but it won't be an army.
根据我在黄貂鱼上录下的对话
Based on a conversation I recorded through the Stingray,
我们拿下火车后
they're only running a skeleton crew
他们只剩下少数人了
since we took down the train.
我们的第一项任务
Our first order of business
是捣毁武器设施
will be dismantling the weapons facility.
然后我们继续
Then we move on
寻找桑卡拉 那个军阀
to looking for Sankara, the Warlord.
希望曼迪还和他在一起
Hoping Mandy's still there with him.
我们还没确认
We do not have confirmation
目标处有囚犯
there are any prisoners on target.
这是我们最后的机会 所以我们要全力以赴
Then this is our last shot, so we give it all we've got.
2人去高处 剩下的人在壕沟里
Two high. Rest of us in the trenches.
保持警戒
Hold security, lead.
主啊...
Dear Lord...
搞什么鬼
What the shit?
我认出了桑卡拉照片上的那颗金牙
I recognize that gold tooth from Sankara's photo.
曼迪那边的事 你就别想找他帮忙了
So much for getting his help on the Mandy front.
他们不会那样对她的 杰森
They wouldn't have done that to her, Jace.
大萨赫勒·萨哈巴对女人的折磨和对男人是不同的
SGS has a different type of hell for women than men.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
同样的高度 同样的体型
Same height. Same build.
尸体在那种情况下是无法辨认的
That body is not identifiable in that condition,
没技术人员就不行
not without a tech.
别往那儿想
Don't let your head go there.
还有任务要完成 好吗
Still got a mission to complete, okay?
走吧 赶紧
Let's go, huddle up.
克莱 桑尼
Clay, Sonny,
去找武器 破坏所有东西
let's get the ordnance. BIP everything.
特伦特 布洛克 清理壕沟
Trent, Brock, clear the trenches.
雷 你跟我来
Ray, you're with me.
是 注意了
Yep. Eyes up.
走吧 宝贝
Let's go, baby.
卫星图像上没有那些排箱
That Conex box wasn't on the satellite image.
肯定是网把它遮住了
Yeah, the netting must've hid it from view.
有窗户 有空调
- Windows. A/C unit.
可能是坏人住的地方
Could be where the bad guys are kicking it.
是
Oop.
三点方向有三个敌人
We got three Tangos, three o'clock.
之前那个逃跑的家伙
One of the squirters from earlier.
信鸽游戏起作用了
Carrier pigeon play worked.
好了请告知
Say when.
小心爆♥炸♥
Fire in the hole.
把他们从蜂巢里熏出来
Smoke 'em out the hive.
手榴弹
Grenade!
该死的 杰森
Damn. Jace!
- 是啊 - 杰森 你没事吧
- Yeah. - Jace, you okay?
我没事...我过去
I'm good, I'm good. I'm going in.
不 让我先给你检查一下 快点
No, let me check you out first. Come on!
我说我没事 我要过去
I said I'm fucking good. I'm going in.
这家伙在我们上方 杰森
Guy's got the drop on us in there, Jace.
他我没子弹了
He's Winchester.
在这里保持警戒
Hold security here.
我不想背后受敌
I don't want to get mudsucked.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
不要开枪
Don't shoot!
杰森
Jason?
曼迪
Mandy.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我是来救你的
I'm here to rescue you.
你受伤了
Oh, you're wounded.
只是点皮肉伤
It's just a flesh wound.
杰森...
Jason...
中大奖了
Jackpot!
很高兴你还活着 你没事吧
Glad you're alive. You okay?
我没事
I will be.
你回来多久了
So how long you been back in?
我没离开
I'm not.
这是一个...
This was a...
一个不幸的巧合吗
An unfortunate coincidence?
行动出了偏差
A rogue operation.
事实是 一旦你进入中情局 你就永远不能真正走出去
Truth is, once you're in the CIA, you're never truly out.
所以他们又把你拉回来了
So they pulled you back in?
这更像是我请求...
It's more like I-I asked...
什么 我不懂
What? I'm not getting
你主动要求的
the math here. You asked to be needed?
一个老朋友需要帮助
An old friend needed help.
听着 十年前 我在这一带
Look, ten years ago, I was in the region
以法国人的身份卧底
working undercover as a French national
和桑卡拉合作
who worked with Sankara.
我帮他把武器从北非
I helped him move arms up through North Africa
运到欧洲
and into Europe.
他有个妹妹
He had a younger sister.
她是我的线人 但是...
She was my asset, but...
我们走得很近
We got close.
所以...
So...
当我得知她有麻烦时
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表