剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我是下一个
I got next.
我要打败你 杰森
I'm gonna bleed you out, Jace.
明白了吗
Get it?
你不能轻易摆脱我
You can't escape me that easy.
瞧瞧我们
Here we are.
你第一次觉得对死亡有责任
First death you felt responsible for.
你作为队长 失去的第一个人
First guy you lost as team leader.
你作为队长 失去的最后一个人
Last guy you lost as team leader.
你们觉得他还没问 很奇怪吗
You guys think it's weird he hasn't asked yet?
- 问什么 - 是什么感觉
- Asked what? - What it's like.
- 什么是什么感觉 - 死亡的感觉
- What what's like? - Being dead.
那家伙挥舞着他的枪
Guy's waving his gun around,
发誓要战死沙场
vowing to go out on his shield.
当然 他会问我们 他是否准备好加入我们了
Stands to reason he'd ask if we think he's ready to join us.
他准备好了吗
Is he?
你准备好了吗
Are you?
你们死了不生气吗
Aren't you guys pissed that you're dead?
你没看我的信吗
Didn't you read my letter?
我为我爱的事业而死 和我爱的兄弟们在一起
I died doing what I loved, with the brothers who I loved.
- 一样 - 我也是
- Same. - Me, too.
所以 不生气
So, no.
这是我们承担的风险 不能生气
Can't be pissed when it's a risk we signed on for.
你只知道故事的一半
You only know half of the story.
塔♥利♥班♥夺回了阿富汗
Taliban retook Afghanistan.
伊♥拉♥克♥基本上被伊朗控制着
Iraq's pretty much controlled by Iran.
比博科更糟糕的
Terrorists worse than Boko
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥正在把非洲变成一场永远的战争
are turning Africa into a forever war.
那么 你现在想改答案吗
So, do you want to change your answers now?
听起来不管我们是死是活
Sounds like you'd be picking at that scab
你都要去揭那个伤疤吗
whether we were dead or alive.
我们的工作
Did our work
有影响吗
have an impact?
这有什么意义吗
Did it mean anything?
一个20年后还在火海中奔跑的人
A guy still running into the fire after 20 years
应该知道
should know.
为彼此而战 为彼此而死
Fought and died for each other.
是战友 不是任务
The men, not the mission.
不需要历史书来告诉我这是值得的
Don't need history books to tell me it was worth it.
那么 死是什么感觉
So, what's it like being dead?
对每个人来说都有所不同
Different for everyone.
是吗 怎么样的
Yeah? Well, how's that?
这取决于活下来的人以什么样的方式纪念你
Depends how you're remembered by the people who survive you.
所有的客房♥楼层都没有人
All the guest floors are clear.
看来你是杞人忧天了
Guess you were worried for nothing.
开枪
Pull.
也许偷可♥卡♥因♥并不是...
Maybe stealing that coke wasn't such a...
一个了不起的想法
a humdinger of an idea.
伙计
Oh, man.
警♥察♥找到我们 我们就完了 是时候离开了 走吧
Cops find us, we're finished. It's time to bail. Let's go.
如果外面...还有更多的人呢
What if still there's a... there's more dudes out there?
没人能通过一楼了
No one's getting past the first floor.
已经清理了剩下的 快点 走吧
Cleared the rest already. Come on. Let's go.
你♥他♥妈♥的给我起来 桑尼 起来 走吧
Get your sorry ass up, Sonny. Get up. Let's go.
赢了 赢了
Whoa. Winner, winner.
把他的奖品给他
Whoo! Give him his prize.
世界上最好的老大”
"World's Best Boss"?
我从来都不是你们的老大
Well, I was, uh, I was never your boss.
这样才有趣 一个总是深入考虑重大事情的人
That's why it's funny. It's a thinker.
但这是你应得的
But you've earned it.
你们知道吗
You know,
虽然我失去了你们所有人 我...
whatever part I had in losing all of you, I...
我真的很感激你没有拿这件事来针对我
I really appreciate you not holding it against me.
你以为我们是来赦免你的罪吗
You think we're here to absolve your guilt?
你自己就做到了
You've done that yourself,
努力回忆我们的生活
working to remember how we lived,
而不是我们怎么死的
instead of how we died.
我很感激 我一看见血就恶心
Which I appreciate. Sight of blood makes me queasy.
于是在你脑海里永远
And lugging around in full kit
带着全套装备到处跑吗 他妈的不行
in your head for all eternity? Fuck no.
是啊 记住你们是如何生活的 而不是如何死去的
Yeah. Remember how you lived, instead of how you died.
对
Right.
对
Right.
终于和你手♥机♥里的号♥码和解了
Finally making peace with all the numbers in your phone,
但还有一件事你还没了结 兄弟
but there's still that one death you're not over, brother.
那是什么
Who's that?
什么 是给我的吗
What? Is that for me?
我在跟你说话
Hey. I'm talking to you.
我在跟你说话
Hey. I'm talking to you.
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
宝贝
Hi, babe.
虽然我很喜欢瓦赫海滩
As much as I loved Vah Beach,
科罗纳多一直是我快乐的地方
Coronado was always my happy place.
我是说...
I mean...
就这样 就这样
this is it. This is it.
我是说 就是这里 我们是对的...
I mean, this is the spot right here. We were right...
就在这里
here when it happened.
在这里 就是在这里
Right here. This was, this was the spot
我中断了我们的未来
where I pulled the plug on our future.
别这么夸张
Don't be so dramatic.
我们的未来还持续了
Our future lasted another
17年
17 years.
是啊 但不是我们计划的
Yeah, but not how we planned.
搬回费城 你回学校
Moving back to Philly, you going back to school.
我选择留在小队里
I chose to stay with the teams instead.
这不是你第一次 也不是最后一次把小队放在首位
Not the first nor the last time you put the teams first.
对
Right.
每次我这么做 我就...
And every time I did, I was just...
让你离死亡又近了一步
one step closer to your death.
他们是对的
Guys were right,
你真的对我的死困扰着
you really are obsessed with my death.
你觉得呢
You think?
你担心别人会怎么记住你
You're worried about how you're gonna be remembered.
我离开时和艾玛关系不太好
I didn't leave on good terms with Emma.
说到这点 我和别人也不太好
Or with anyone, for that matter.
这是真的
Well, it's true.
真糟糕 你似乎把我当成了
Sucks for me, you seem to remember me
你作出决定的无助受害者
as a helpless victim of your decisions.
你是 我是说 你是
You are. I mean, you were.
我是恶魔
Hell I was.
艾玛和麦奇反对你对世界的贡献
It's a good thing Emma and Mikey counter
是件好事
what you put out into the universe.
孩子们太年轻 理解不了 你知道的
The kids were too young to understand, you know,
你很不开心
how unhappy you were.
也许是因为他们花了更多的时间和我在一起
Or maybe because they spent more time with me,
他们看到的不仅仅是我的不幸
they saw more than my unhappiness.
- 杰森 - 什么
- Jace. - What?
事情会变糟 但也会变好
Things go wrong, but they also go right.
如果你只想到结局 你就会忘记开始
If you only think about the end, you forget about the start.
那是什么
What's that?
你知道那是什么
You know what that is.
这是从采石场拿来的
It's from the quarry.
你背井离乡
You uprooted your whole life,
搬到另一个半球
moved to a different hemisphere,
开了个休养所 我...
to open a retreat. I...
我钦佩你的作为
I admire your commitment.
我很荣幸你认为
I'm flattered you think
我是背井离乡的
I had a life back home to uproot.
我很好奇你是怎么走到这一步的
Curious how you managed such a big pivot.
我是说 考虑到战士和改变不混合在一起
I mean, considering warriors and change do not mix.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表