剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
不再隐瞒
Don't hold back.
听着 雷...
Look, Ray, uh...
指挥部知道了
Command knows.
他们知道你在尼日利亚发生了什么
They know what happened with you in Nigeria.
我的心理治疗
My PTS?
我不确定 有人说了
I don't know. Someone talked.
哦 不 不 那是我让他们做的
Uh, no. No, that's-that's what I told the guys to do.
我说如果他们对我有任何怀疑
I said if they had any doubts about me,
他们应该去找指挥官谈谈
they should go talk to Command.
这不代表是B队的人干的 雷
That doesn't mean it was somebody from Bravo, Ray.
可以是任何人
Could've been anyone.
该死的
Damn.
那么 我现在该怎么办
So, what do I do now?
你要把注意力放在眼前 这就是你要做的
You stay front-sight focused, that's what you do.
如果上头真的盯上你了
And if the brass does have eyes on you,
那么全力以赴完成任务
got to go in and crush that op.
B队 我们6人支持你
Bravo Team, we got your six.
为什么哭丧着脸
Why the hangdog?
现在可不是出任务的好时机
Not an ideal time to spin up.
哦 是吗 也许我们看到
Oh, yeah? Well, maybe if we see
外星人的遭遇 就能弥补了
an alien encounter, it'll make up for it.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
这个地区的多贡人
Dogon people from this region
是外星人的后裔
are descendants of extraterrestrials.
明白吗 所以 如果他们想在
Okay? So, if they want to show up
我们去的时候和家人团聚
and have a little family reunion while we're there,
这就弥补了我们...
well, that makes up for us...
这次部署没看到犀牛的遗憾
not seeing a rhino on this deployment.
你什么时候成了布基纳法索的专家了
Since when are you an expert on Burkina Faso?
- 或者外星人专家 - 自从我在舱壁被拒之门外后
- Or aliens? - Well, since I got a lot of time on my hands
我有的是时间
since I got stood up at the Bulkhead.
是啊 很抱歉
Yeah, sorry about that.
没啥 没啥大不了的 不会持续太久
Yeah, it's no big thing. Didn't last long.
你又想在酒吧里解脱后
Did you, uh, you get tossed for relieving yourself
- 被扔出去吗 - 是
- under the bar again? - Yes,
呕吐是我最贴心的人体排泄功能
vomiting was my closest bodily function.
不 我刚不久...
No, I just...
看到戴维斯和另一个人在一起
saw Davis with this other guy.
- 是的 - 被刺痛了
- Yeah. - Got to sting.
嗯
Eh.
就像
As much as, uh,
我们需要一场全球性的灾难
it takes a global catastrophe
才会让我们
for us to, you know,
继续在一起
get to hang anymore.
是啊
Yeah.
听着 伙计 有些事...
Look, man, something...
家里发生了一件事
Something came up back home.
哦 真的吗
Oh, really?
怎么 你的情侣拿铁杯子破了吗
What, did one of your his-and-hers latte cups break?
还是你用来装饰的肥皂泡快没了
Or did you have a little decorative soap crisis?
这有点复杂
It's a little more complicated.
好吧
Okay.
很好 不用告诉我
That's cool. Shut me out.
做旁观者...
Outside looking in is, uh...
这阵子似乎是我的处境
Seems to be my place these days.
- 那是怎么回事? - 哦
- How's that? - Oh,
我通过一个模糊的摄像头看我的孩子
I see my kid through a grainy camera.
我看到其他人继续他们的生活
I see others moving on with their lives.
一切都变了 你知道吗
Everything's changed, you know?
这就是这份工作的美妙之处
That's the one beautiful thing about this job.
反恐战争总是一成不变
The war on terror always stays the same.
这地方建得很快 运作也快
This place got up and running awful quick.
这看起来根本不是临时的
Doesn't look temporary at all.
他们在这里已经有一段时间了 下赌注
They've been here a minute, putting down stakes.
打赌吗 他们在这里有一个完整的战斗指挥部
Stakes? They got a whole combat big top here.
忘掉一♥夜♥情♥吧
Forget a one-night stand.
有人想要结婚
Someone's looking to get hitched.
中情局接管后就会发生这种事
That's what happens when the Agency takes over.
临时成为永久性的
Temporary becomes permanent.
- 反恐战争 伙计们 - 反恐战争
- War on terror, boys. - War on terror.
这里有他们自己训练的野蛮人
They got their own trained animals here.
那是地面特遣队吗
Ground Branch Task Force?
是啊 我们幽灵般的中情局继父兄弟
Yeah, our, uh, spooky CIA stepbrothers.
所有的行动 不负责任
All the action, none of the accountability.
这也改变不了我们的计划 我们还得执行任务
Doesn't change our deal. Our mission's our mission.
我只是没想到已经有这么多人涉足了
I just didn't expect there to be so much of a footprint already.
感觉我们参加派对迟到了
Feels less tip of the spear than late to the party.
我们是来执行任务还是来打仗的
We here for an op or a war?
拜托 雷 别玩了
Come on, Ray. Stop playing.
拜托 雷 别玩了
"Come on, Ray. Stop playing."
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
这里的官方语言是法语
The official language here is French.
我宁愿吃法国佬的菜肴
I'd rather take that frog cuisine
也不愿吃生菜
than this rabbit food.
我每天都从当地农场进货
I have fresh produce stocked daily
新鲜农产品
from local farms.
有助于促进地区友好关系
Helps foster regional goodwill.
佩里准尉
Warrant Officer Perry.
没错 这是B队
That's right. This is Bravo Team
和队长 杰森·海耶斯
and our team leader, Jason Hayes.
卡尔·德莱顿 情报站站长
Carl Dryden, Agency Chief of Station.
欢迎来到布基纳法索
Welcome to Burkina Faso.
袭击发生才一天
Place is buzzing only
这里就人声嘈杂
a day after the attacks.
你在这地方多久了
How long you been in-country?
昨天大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的袭击
SGS's attacks yesterday
是红色警告级别
were the culmination of red flags
几个月来我一直在警告政♥府♥
I've been warning the beltway about for months.
我们正在弥补打击这个网络所损失的时间
We're making up for lost time combatting this network.
你打击目标的方案进展顺利吗
Where are you on target packages?
安顿下来
Settle in.
如果你们有什么要求
If you require anything,
可以来找我
I'm the one to ask.
他背上写着“需了解”
He's got "need to know" inked across his back.
是的 我看到了
Yep. I seen, uh,
贩卖♥♥冰♥毒♥的灰熊它们的地盘没那么大
meth-dealing grizzly bears that are less territorial.
听着 我以前在阿富汗的时候
Look, I had a Chief of Station once, man,
有个站长
in the early days in Afghanistan.
我想要卫生纸 我不得不告诉他
I wanted toilet paper, I literally had to tell him
我想要多少张
how many sheets I wanted.
不 我是说真的 真的
No, I'm serious. Dead serious.
这表明
That suggests the type of vision
这种有针对性的打击 会把它变成一场永远的战争
that takes a targeted strike, turns it into a forever war.
从来没有人知道杰森·海耶斯会偷故事
Never known Jason Hayes to be a story stealer.
古索跟我们说了厕纸男的事
Guzo told us about the toilet paper guy.
你知道这事没发生在你身上
You know that didn't happen to you.
不 你知道的 我只是不想提古索的名字
No, you know, I just didn't want to mention Guzo's name,
引起整个小队的不快 仅此而已
bring the team down, that's all.
听着 帮我个忙 别告诉斯宾塞
Listen, do me a favor, don't mention this to Spenser.
我可不想让他觉得我在偷古索的故事
Really don't need him thinking I'm stealing Guzo's stories now.
收到
Ah, copy that.
年轻人不需要更多的弹♥药♥来对付
Young gun doesn't need any more ammo
- 我们这些老家伙了 对吧 - 嗯 嗯
- for us old-heads, right? - Mm-hmm.
看来这几天我们都在提防着自己
Looks like we're both watching our backs these days.
戴维斯 你还好吧?
Davis. Hey, you doing okay?
我只是想摆脱情报局
Oh, I'm just shaking off the frostbite
对各位的冷淡对待
from the Agency Intel folks' welcome.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道的 我的工作已经够难了
You know, my job is hard enough
不用再乞求别人提供信息了
without having to beg for information.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表