剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
不能清楚的表达
about slurred speech,
无法集中注意力 抑郁症
inability to concentrate, depression
早在3000年前就出现在美索不达米亚(幼发拉底河与底格里斯河中下游地区)
as far back as 3,000 years ago in Mesopotamia.
好吧 听着 我对这
All right, look, I'm not really
三千年的历史课不感兴趣
into this whole 3,000-year-old history lesson,
所以 我们走吧
so, let's go.
简而言之 战争毁了我的大脑
Short version-- war fucked up my brain.
我试过一些办法来解决这个问题
I tried a few things to unfuck it up.
我做得最成功
I had the most success with this.
汤吗
Soup?
华珠马仙人掌
It's huachuma cactus,
更广为人知的名字
more commonly known by the name
是第一个尝试它的欧洲人给它起的名字
the first Europeans who tried it gave it--
圣佩德罗 源自圣彼得
San Pedro, after St. Peter.
- 圣彼得手握通往天堂的钥匙 - 没错
- St. Peter holds the keys to heaven. - That's right.
那些喝圣佩德罗的人会得到某种...启示
Those who drink San Pedro reach some sort of... enlightenment.
化解自我 直面恐惧
Dissolving your ego to confront fear has a way
- 一种平衡你的方法 - 你是说
- of balancing you. - Hmm. So you're saying
解决你问题的办法就是喝仙人掌
the solution to your problems is drinking some cactus plant
让你拉肚子
that makes you shit yourself?
你说的是死藤水(致幻剂,新♥型♥毒♥品♥)
Yeah, you're thinking about ayahuasca,
但原理是一样的
but the principle is the same.
迷幻药是通过重组神经通路来起作用的
Psychedelic drugs work by rewiring neural pathways.
我们的朋友提到了用迷幻药
Friend of ours mentioned research
治疗创伤性脑损伤的研究
into psychedelics as treatment for TBI.
对 有证据显示
Right. Evidence shows
致幻药可以减少神经炎症
that psychedelics decrease neuroinflammation
并增强神经可塑性
and increase neuroplasticity.
你能说人话吗 伙计
Could you explain that in English, bud?
重新布线
The rewiring--
它可以让大脑绕过伤痕累累的组织并...
it allows the brain to bypass scarred tissue and...
重塑自身
rebuild itself.
这很疯狂 但很有效
It's wild, man, and it works.
前运动员已经成立了公♥司♥来解决这个问题
Former athletes have started companies to work this problem.
见鬼 国防部高级研究计划局花了2700万美元
Hell, DARPA's spending $27 million
来研发一种合成物 这种合成物有所有的好处
to develop synthetics with all the benefits
而且不会产生任何幻觉
and none of the hallucinations
来治疗有神经心理问题的退伍军人
to treat vets with neuropsych issues.
研究成果即将到来 我说
The science is coming. I mean,
如果你在它到来之前就放弃了那就太可惜了
be a damn shame if you gave up before it got here.
如果这些东西不管用
If this stuff didn't work,
我不可能在这里
no way I'd be here.
我喝
I'm in.
- 给我圣佩德罗 混合起来 - 不 慢着 等等
- Give me the San Pedro. Mix it up. - Whoa, no. Hold on, wait.
去跟植物小姐谈谈 快点 伙计
Go talk to the plant lady, get it going, bud.
我带你来是想要答案
I brought you here for answers,
好吧 希望你别嗑药
all right, some hope, not to get high.
科学家们仍在研究这个问题
Scientists are still figuring this stuff out.
一剂药不能神奇地治好你
One dose is not gonna magically fix you.
我们会一直等到回家
We'll wait till we get back home,
我们会找到一些你感兴趣的治疗方法
we'll find some treatments that you're interested in,
- 找一个远离司令部的医生 - 不
- find a doctor away from Command. - No.
我回到家 我就没有这个选择了
I go back home, I'm not gonna have this option,
你明白吗 我们在执行欧米茄行动
you understand? We're in an Omega op.
欧米茄没有自♥由♥处理权 如果司令部
Omega is not a blank check. If Command was
- 知道了这事... - 你要告诉司令部吗
- to ever find out about this... - You gonna tell Command?
如果斯旺尼想做这种事
If Swanny wanted to do something like this,
你会说“不”吗
would you say "no"?
跟我的金发小美女打个招呼吧
Say hello to my little Blondie!
你知道你犯了多少错
You have any idea how many lines you've crossed?
我唯一关心的
Well, the only lines
是这些美味的白粉
I'm concerned about are these tasty white ones.
你从哪弄来的这些东西
Hey, where did you get all this shit?
从希拉霍斯那里拿的
Took it off the Hilajos.
- 谁是希拉霍斯 - 希拉霍斯
- Who are "the Hilajos"? - Hilajos.
黑帮成员 暗黑破坏神之子
Local gangbangers--Hijos del Diablo.
魔鬼之子
Sons of the Devil.
是啊 这绰号♥名副其实
Yeah, that's appropriate, actually,
他们真的很生气
'cause they actually got the red ass
因为我偷了他们的可♥卡♥因♥和他们的小姐
when I stole their cocaine and their senorita.
你过来 小甜心
You come here, little lady.
好
Mm. Yeah.
他们在我跳舞的俱乐部里疯了
They was getting wild at the club where I dance,
然后老大把他们打晕 拿走了他们的东西
and El Jefe here knocked them out and took their stuff.
是的 我想 我有你的派对礼物
I did, yeah, and I figured, well, I got your party favors,
所以我们去开个派对吧
so let's go have a party!
好了 派对结束了 抱歉
Yeah, well, party's over. Sorry.
- 拜托 伙计 - 派对结束了
- Oh, come on, man. - Party's over.
所有人都出去 现在出去 滚出去
Hey, everyone get out. Get out now. Get the fuck out!
快点
Come on.
走吧 走吧
Let's go. Let's go.
大家都出去 我们得走了 派对结束了
Everybody out. We got to go. Party's over.
- 我的朋友是警♥察♥ - 嗯
- My hermano is el funo policia. - Mmm.
- 没错 - 再见 老爹
- Oh, that's right. - Adios, papi.
- 我爱你 - 走吧
- Te amo mucho. - Let's go.
你破坏了整个行动
You have just compromised this entire operation.
不 我没有
No, I haven't.
- 你没有吗 - 我是有钱人
- You haven't? - Oh, that is strong.
- 真的吗 - 没有 因为...
- Really? - No, I haven't because...
我是用哥伦比亚现金支付的
I actually paid for this in Colombian cash,
而且无法追踪 如果你注意到的话
and it's not traceable, and if you noticed,
这家酒店没有监控摄像头
there's no security cameras in this hotel.
那可是一大堆可♥卡♥因♥和现金
That is a shit ton of coke and cash.
是啊 这些人会想拿回来的
Yeah, these dudes are gonna want it back.
是啊 不 不 这些狗屎就像长在下面的树上
Yeah, well, no, no. The shit grows on trees down here.
他们不会发觉的 好吗
They're not gonna miss it, okay?
那些帮派成员
And the gangbangers--
他们都是装腔作势 好吗
they are all hat and no cattle, okay?
他们只是一群当地的小混混
They're just a bunch of local punks.
他们绝对不是贩毒集团 我跟你说
They're definitely not cartel. But I tell you what.
我有个好主意 好吗
I have a great idea, okay?
不如你和我 我们再来一场狂欢吧
What do you say, you and I-- we fire back up this fiesta?
你太恍惚了 不能再回到队里了
You're too strung out to go back to the team.
- 你需要睡一觉 - 不 不
- You need to sleep it off. - No, no.
躺下 睡一觉就好了
Lay your ass down and sleep it off.
打个盹吧 伙计 小睡一会儿
Take a nap, buddy. Take a nap.
- 你觉得已经生效了吗 - 是的
- Think it's kicked in yet? - Yeah.
另外 和死藤水不一样的是
Another way this isn't like ayahuasca--
他一个人能独自应对疗程
he can manage the journey alone.
如果你不愿看着 那就试试
In case you'd rather try it than keep watch.
不 我想他现在
Oh. No, I think he needs me more
更需要我
than I need my mind bent right now.
你是个热心肠的人
You're a helper.
我最近感觉不太像
Well, I haven't felt like much of one lately,
但我从小受熏陶
but it's how I was raised.
我爸留下了很多未完成的的事
My dad left pretty big shoes to fill.
跟我说说他
Tell me about him.
他是一名消防员
Um, he was a firefighter.
死在911
Died on 9/11.
他当班是我的错
My fault he was working that shift.
在我看来 因为你
Sounds to me like, because of you,
那天早上他帮助了很多人
he was in a position to help a lot of people that morning.
从没这样想过
Never thought of it like that.
我说 自责是很自然的
I mean, beating yourself up is natural,
但想想那些活下来
but maybe consider all the people
的人吧
who lived to see another day
因为你♥爸♥爸把他们带到了安全的地方
because your dad got them to safety.
是啊
Yeah.
海耶斯 这些啤酒怎么还没喝完
Hayes! The hell is taking so long with those beers?
库乔 搞什么鬼 伙计
Cujo? What the fuck, man?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表