剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
布莱恩没事吧
Everything okay with Brian?
没事 他很好
Yeah, he's great.
可能是我的问题
Might be my problem.
嗯 好吧
Hmm. All right.
你在这件事上没有问题
You had no issue in, uh,
你对我火力全开 说我脑子坏了
emptying your clip into me about my broken brain,
但现在你突然变得胆怯了吗
but now all of a sudden you're gun-shy?
是什么 告诉我
What? Talk to me.
这是我和B队的最后一次合作
This is my last run with Bravo.
听着 等我们回来 我会申请
Look, I'm gonna, I'm gonna put in for Green Team
加入绿队的
when we get back.
你知道的 我只是...我需要
You know, I just-- I need to,
我得陪着我的家人
I need to be there for my family,
至少在布莱恩没事之前
at least till Brian's in the clear.
对
Right.
你要从那疯狂的火车上跳下来 是吗
You're jumping off that crazy train, huh?
暂时
For now.
我是说 我敢肯定 在你为我
I mean, I'm sure, after everything
做了这么多之后 这真的感觉...
you've done for me, this really feels...
别说了 好吗 别说了
Just stop, all right? Just stop.
你知道吗 自从你
You know, you've done some really dumb shit
加入B队以来 你做了很多蠢事
since you've joined Bravo,
但这可能是你做过的
but this is probably the smartest decision
最明智的决定
that you have ever made.
你这样认为吗
You think so?
这场战争不会结束的
This war is not going anywhere.
照顾好你的妻子和孩子
Take care of your wife and your kid.
无论何时你回来 我都会和B队在一起的
I'll be here with Bravo whenever you want to come back.
谢谢 老大
Thanks, boss.
是啊
Yeah.
我明白了 让你入队为什么是雷做过的
Can see why drafting you was the best decision that, uh,
最好的决定
that Ray ever made.
马里 西非
B队刚进入马里 离目标大约50公里
Bravo just crossed into Mali, about 50 klicks from target.
好 现在一切都很安静
Yeah. All quiet for now.
这是我讨厌的阶段
This is the part I hate.
在这个房♥间里 看一切都很容易
The part from this room, where it all looks easy.
大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的线人和他的联络人联♥系♥过
SGS informant checked in with his handler.
阿布·阿利德在路上了
Abu Alid is en route.
- 退伍军人中心吗 - 是的
- Veteran's center? - Yeah.
奈玛和我一直在讨论这件事
Uh, Naima and I have been talking about it
有一段时间了
for a while now.
只是想为我们的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥多做点事
Just, uh, looking to do more for our brothers and sisters
他们在战场上被摧残 然后带着破碎的身躯回家
who go to war, get chewed up, and come back home broken.
接着卷入仓鼠轮 你真是了不起 雷
(“仓鼠滚轮”形容循环往复的事情,重复“遭遇不公-表达愤怒-情绪冷却-重归日常”)
Hamster wheel of suck. Good for you, Ray.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, man.
我只是想确定
Just trying to make sure
这件事结束后 家里有些什么东西
there's something back home at the end of this,
可以帮助我们所有人
you know, for all of us.
爸爸会为你骄傲的 雷
Dad would be proud, Ray.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, brother.
这样吧 我们回家后
I'll tell you what, we'll celebrate
庆祝一下 好吗
when we get back home, all right?
我告诉你 我会带你和奈玛去海蓝之谜
I'll tell you, I'll take you and Naima to La Mer.
- 海蓝之谜吗 - 是啊 海蓝之谜
- La Mer? - Yeah, La Mer.
那不是 你家附近的
Ain't that that, uh, French joint
那家法国餐馆吗 你从来没
in your neighborhood that-that you've never
- 进去过吗 - 其实我昨晚
- set foot in? - Eh, I went last night,
去了
actually.
法国人什么时候开始做墨西哥卷了
Since when do the French specialize in burritos?
曼迪已经去过玉米卷摊了
Mandy's already been to the taco stand,
所以我想她需要有新发现
so I figured she needed a new spot.
- 曼迪吗 - 是的 曼迪
- Mandy? - Yeah, Mandy.
这可是个好消息 兄弟
Well, this is some fine news, brother.
真是个好消息 伙计
Some real fine news, man.
- 是啊 - 没错
- Yeah. - That's right.
那么 你差点害死我的道歉
So, your apology after nearly getting me killed
是一堆旧衣服
was a bunch of used hand-me-downs
和一辆保证斯特拉
and a vehicle that guarantees
再也不会和我做♥爱♥的车吗
Stella will never have sex with me again?
我是想让你 专注于
Well, I was kind of banking you, uh, would focus on
"重要的是你的心意" 但是 没错
"it was the thought that counts," but, yeah.
我们和好了吗
We're good?
是啊 我们和好了
Yeah, we're good.
是啊 我开始意识到
Yeah, I've come to realize that
你不是个混♥蛋♥ 桑尼
you're not a fuckup, Sonny.
你是我的混♥蛋♥
You're my fuckup.
从来没有比这更动听的话了
Oh, no sweeter words have never been uttered.
作为一个
Not to be all
反美阵营的人 我希望
anti-Team America, but I sure hope
他不要大声嚷嚷
to hell that Alid don't squeal.
我订了下周去见莉安娜的机票
I got a flight booked next week to go see Leanne.
下次她来...
Well, you know, next time she's up in...
...瓦赫沙滩时 我们得把她介绍给布莱恩
...Vah Beach, we're gonna have to introduce her to Brian.
不 不 不
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, no, no, no.
布莱恩将被介绍给她
Brian will be introduced to her.
莉安娜是在欲擒故纵吗
Oh, is Leanne playing hard to get?
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
你确定她不是 你交往过的
You sure she's not the daughter of, like,
所有女孩的结合体吗
every girl you've ever been involved with?
伙计 开战了 金发美女威尔克斯·布思
Oh, man, shots fired there, Blondie Wilkes Booth.
在我们开始讨论把他们俩嫁出去之前
Let-Let's just clear something up real quick before we start
先把事情搞清楚 好吗 你知道我爱你
talking about marrying them two off, okay? You know I love you,
但如果布莱恩这么
but if Brian so much as
古怪地看着她...
looks at her squirrelly...
我就一拳打在你漂亮的脸上
I'm gonna punch you in that pretty face of yours.
浩劫 我是B6
Havoc, this is Bravo 6.
你看到前面有什么动静吗
You got eyes on anything up ahead?
B6 我是浩劫 没发现
Bravo 6, this is Havoc. Negative.
现在我们看不见
We're in the blind here.
现在不是撤兵的好时机
Not an ideal time to pull our overwatch.
不管我们喜不喜欢 这都是正确的决定
It's the right call, whether we like it or not.
标准作战程序 接战部队优先
SOP. Troops in contact take priority.
我们上次交战是什么时候
When was our last tic out there?
简报说那是几周前的事
Brief said it was weeks ago.
就在我们决定干掉阿利德的那天
ODA gets hit at an outpost
特遣部队在前哨基地遭到袭击
the day we decide to take down Alid?
感觉不太对
That doesn't feel right.
告诉我在这次战斗中有什么不对劲
Tell me what does in this war.
B队注意 由于有部队接战 侦察平台
All Bravo elements, ISR is offline
不作商业用途
已经关闭 完毕
due to troops in contact. Over.
收到 浩劫 1号♥ 退出通讯
Copy, Havoc. 1, out.
所以这片区域有交战
So, there's contact in the area,
我们在盲目地前进 太好了
and we're moving in the blind? Great.
总比为了谋生而打工要好
Still beats working for a living.
好吧 伙计们 慢慢走 这是条小路
Okay, boys. Lead, this is trail.
保持头脑清醒 我们只能靠自己了
Keep your heads on a swivel. We're on our own out here.
典型的官僚作派 伙计
Typical cake eaters, man.
作出的决定让我们像狗一样的乱逛
Making decisions have us hanging out like dog's balls.
是啊 总比困在宝宝派对上
Yeah, it's better than stuck at some baby shower
假装对某个瑞典小玩意充满热情要好 那个玩意儿...
faking enthusiasm for some Swedish gizmo that purees...
简易炸♥弹♥
IED!
靠近他们 布洛克 呼叫 雷
Pull up next to them, Brock. Call it in, Ray!
浩劫 我是B2 我们交上火了
Havoc, this is Bravo 2. We have troops
再说一遍 正在交火
in contact. I say again, troops in contact.
走 走 把他们弄出来
Move, move! Get them out!
车辆严重损毁
Vehicle's down hard!
把他们弄出来
Get them out.
来吧 伙计
Come on, man.
- 你还好吗 - 还能战斗
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表