剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
地面特遣队会追上布卡尔 我们没跟丢他
Ground Branch will catch up to Boukare. We haven't lost him.
第二个拿触发器的人在右边 我搞定他
Secondary triggerman's on the right side. I got him.
收到 另外三个呢 - 你和桑尼分别对付
Copy. And the other three? - You and Sonny'll split 'em.
三个人在前面 我来协助
The three are up front. I'll help assist.
桑尼没有反应 - 什么
Sonny's unresponsive. - What?
他开着的 但我收到的是静音
He keys up, but all I get back is static.
妈的 - 如果没有桑尼 我们
Shit. - Without Sonny, that leaves,
两个对付剩下的四个吗
what, four of them for the two of us?
各单位注意 两分钟内到达
All stations, less than two minutes out.
蓝帽子藏得很深 杰森
Blue beanie's pretty deep, Jace.
我不确定你和我能不能及时找到他
Not sure you and me can get to him in time.
我们赶紧进去 把他们分开 收拾干净 明白吗
We go in fast and divide 'em, clean up the mess, got it?
放松 怎么可能 - 没错
Easy day, my ass. - That's right.
B3 我是2号♥ 如果你能听到
Bravo 3, this is 2. If you can hear me,
前面车厢里有四个人 我们需要你帮忙
we have four in the lead car, and we need you on this.
是 - 右边 蓝色无檐帽是我们要重点打击的
Yup. - Starboard side, Blue beanie is our hot button to hit.
做好准备
Stand by.
B1 你们60秒后到达目标城市
Bravo 1, you're on the X in 60 seconds.
你们现在行动
You need to move now.
好了
Check.
B5 待命 狙击手准备好了
Bravo 5, stand by, shooters ready.
3 2 1 出击
Three, two, one. Execute.
为什么我们还没完蛋
Why aren't we vapor yet?
他在等领♥事♥馆♥
He's waiting for the consulate.
我没机会
I don't have a shot.
B队 还有15秒
Bravo, 15 seconds remaining.
安全
Clear!
索降成功 宝贝
Helo lanyard for the win, baby!
1号♥ 我是5号♥
1, this is 5.
3号♥车厢安全
Car three is all clear.
记住这新的一站 快点
Remember the new stop, now.
我们执行了这么多行动
Of all the ops we've run,
我终于释放了内心的布奇·卡西迪(西部牛仔,劫火车出名)
I finally got to release my inner Butch Cassidy.
布奇不是炸了火车吗
Didn't Butch blow the train up?
你不应该是圣丹斯吗(布奇·卡西迪的搭档) 桑尼
And shouldn't you be Sundance, Sonny?
得了吧 我为什么想当圣丹斯
Ah, come on. Why the hell would I want to be Sundance, okay?
布奇风趣 有魅力
Butch is funny, charismatic,
而且特别英俊 就像我一样
and untraditionally handsome, like myself.
我觉得你更像《伯南扎的牛仔》(美剧)里的霍斯
I get more of a Hoss from Bonanza vibe from you.
啊 吊鸡♥巴♥蛋 我是布奇
Ah, eat a bag of dicks. I am Butch.
好了 伙计
Yeah, buddy.
我想我们是坐在那辆火车上
Thought we were on that train
为了荣耀而去的 兄弟
bound for glory for a second there, brother.
我们差一点搞砸
About as close of a call as we've had.
任务完成了 雷
Got the job done, Ray.
如果有特伦特和克莱
Might not have needed Sonny's buzzer-beater
我们就不需要桑尼的“压哨球”了
had we have had Trent and Clay.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是你想着曼迪差点害死我们
It means your mind being on Mandy nearly got us killed.
好吧 你把我们需要的火力从火车上派出去
All right, you sent guns we needed off the train
因为布卡尔是她的线索 对吧
because Boukare's the link to her, right?
她为什么被关起来
Why is she even in captivity, huh?
她离开了中情局
She left the Agency.
听着 伙计 我同情她
Look, man, I feel for her.
失去控制 失去自♥由♥
That loss of control, freedom--
这是在摧残灵魂
it's soul-crushing.
是的
Yeah.
至少我们搜寻你的时候 雷 我们有情报
At least when we went after you, Ray, we had intel.
对于曼迪 我们什么都没有 什么都没有
With Mandy, we got nothing, zero, zip.
杰森 她很坚强 对吗
Jace, she's as strong as they come, all right?
她会自己挺过去的
She'll handle her business.
那家伙呢 德莱顿呢
What about that guy, huh? What about Dryden?
他做了什么
Is he doing anything about this?
他可能不知道
He may not know.
他是站长 土狼在风中放屁
He's chief of station. Hyena farts out here in the wind,
他都知道 对吧
he knows about it, all right?
听着 我需要他的回答 - 你确定
Look, I need answers from him. - Now, are you sure
这么做是对的吗
that's the right play?
那些发电机 很可能正运往
Those generators-- they're probably heading
我们之前占领的机场
to that airfield that we took earlier.
德莱顿 他不会错过每一步
Dryden-- he does not miss a step.
他把我们从布卡尔的安全屋叫了回来
Okay, he canked us off of that safe house hit on Boukare
这样他就能拿到机场
so that he can get his hands on that airfield.
他正在扩大自己的地盘
He is expanding his footprint.
你是说你不信任他吗
You saying you don't trust him?
我是说 六个月前 我们乘船来到这里
I'm saying, six months ago, we deployed here off a boat.
而现在战争机器正在驻扎
And now the war machine is putting down roots.
他在执行议程表...
He's executing agendas that...
他们远远超出了我们的能力范围 伙计
they're just way above our pay grade, man.
我不会让曼迪沮丧 她需要我们的帮助
I'm not letting Mandy rot. She needs our help.
他可能会把她看作是我们
And he may see her as a distraction
在这里工作的一种干扰
from the job he wants us to do here.
现在你带着那张该死的照片去找他
Now you go to him with nothing but that damn photo,
如果他拒绝你 那你对曼迪又有什么帮助
and he shuts you down, what help are you gonna be to Mandy then?
好吧
Okay.
阻击战打得不错
Nice work stopping the attack.
抱歉 我错过了好戏 - 你错过的是布卡尔
Sorry I missed all the fun. - What you missed was Boukare.
这就是你错过的布卡尔
That's what you missed-- Boukare.
地面特遣队的人遇到了麻烦
Ground Branch guys were in trouble.
现在我们的高价值目标丢了
Now our HVT's in the wind.
但地面特遣队还在他后面 对吧
But G.B.'s still on his tail, right?
今天拯救了成千上万的生命
Saved thousands of lives today.
赢了 - 好吧 这对你来说
Take the win. - Okay, that's really easy
很容易"赢了"
for you to just "take the win."
我们没有布卡尔 根本没赢
We don't have Boukare, there is no win to take.
差点让B队都完蛋 你又冲我撒气吗
Half a second from getting Bravo killed, and you come after me?
听着 先不说朝鲜的探雷针
Look, forgetting that probe in North Korea,
今天判断失误了
a bad judgment call today,
有某件事让你分心了 老大
something's got you off your game, boss.
你有话就他妈的说出来
You got something to say, you fucking say it.
你♥他♥妈♥的现在就说
You fucking say it now.
好吧
Right.
你的队友做了正确决定
Your teammates made the right call,
帮助我的伙计们走出了困境
helping my boys out of the fire.
你知道吗 我们三次
You know what? We had this guy Boukare
锁定布卡尔 三次都没得到他
in our crosshairs three times, and three times, we missed him.
你应该更关心的是
You should be more concerned
大萨赫勒·萨哈巴差点取得了他们迄今为止最大的胜利
about nearly handing SGS their biggest victory yet.
让你的人离开目标是个近乎灾难性的错误
Pulling your men off target was a near catastrophic error.
是我下令的 我们搞定了
I made the call. We handled it.
是 凭你的直觉
You did, by the seat of your pants.
你这是行动失误
You committed operational malpractice
你没动用所有的火力
by not using all the firepower in your arsenal
来完成任务 - 行动失误
to get the job done. -"Operational malpractice."
这就是你所说的
That's what you're calling it.
这句话出自一个在我们抓他的时候破坏
'Cause that is funny coming from the guy who canked our op
我们行动的人之口 真的好笑
when we had him dead to rights.
你在这里已经有足够长的时间
You've been around long enough
应该知道像布卡尔这样的人♥渣♥到处都是
to know that dirtbags like Boukare grow on trees.
你为什么对他这么紧张
Why are you so tight in the shorts for him?
也许是因为这个人♥渣♥
Maybe 'cause of the fact
挟持了这个前中情局特工 作为人♥质♥
that this dirtbag probably has this former CIA agent hostage.
这就是原因
That's why.
你从哪儿弄来的 - 在机场目标处拿来的
Where'd you get that? - Pulled it off target on the airfield.
她叫曼迪·埃利斯 她是我以前的同事
It's Mandy Ellis. She's a former colleague.
我明白了
I see.
所以你为了你的友谊差点把火车毁了
So you nearly tanked the train op over your friendship?
先生 你打算怎么做
Sir, what are you gonna do about this?
我们得优先考虑她
We need to make her a priority.
把物证移出现场
Removing SSE off-site
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表