剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
贾马尔
Jamal.
收起你那副表情
Wipe that look off your face.
你父亲说得有道理
Your father has a point.
摔跤是你上大学的一种途径
Wrestling was a means to college for you,
它本身并不是目的
not an end in itself.
你是个好学生
You were a good student.
上学仍然是一种选择
School is still an option.
也许吧
Maybe.
但这并不便宜 如果我不知道我想学什么
But it isn't cheap, and I don't want to waste money
我不想浪费钱
if I don't know what I want to study.
谁的钱 你又没工作
Whose money? You don't have a job.
是啊 但如果是妈妈的提议 那就是你的钱
Yeah, but if Mom's offering, yours.
我在为你的财政负责
I'm being fiscally responsible on your behalf.
“负责”吗
"Responsible"?
从你嘴里说出来
Out of your mouth?
你想学会承担责任
You wanna learn some responsibility,
我们可以安排
we can arrange that.
住你自己的房♥子 吃你自己的食物 花你自己的钱
Your own roof, your own food, your own dime.
我们不会把儿子赶出家门的
We are not kicking our son out of the house.
你的宠爱是他改邪归正的
Your pampering's great motivation for him
最大动力
to straighten out.
谁要吃甜点
Who's ready for dessert?
把我的打包带走
Wrap mine up to go.
我会在车站吃
I'll eat at the station.
我以为你轮班结束了
I thought your rotation was over.
本来是 直到我换班去救我们儿子
It was, until I traded shifts to go save our son's ass.
他总是无缘无故地发脾气
He gets all worked up over nothing.
我很好 妈妈
I'm fine, Mom.
你不是 雷
You're not, Ray.
我们都很担心你
We're both worried about you.
你可能不喜欢你父亲的言辞和语气
And you may not like your father's words or tone,
但他说的并没错
but what he's saying isn't wrong.
嗨 格拉迪斯小姐 你需要我下来
Hi, Miss Gladys. Do you need me to come down
换灯泡吗
and change a light bulb?
不...我没事 亲爱的
No, no, I'm all good, honey.
过来看看你俩
Came up to check on you girls.
刚才我听到了一点动静...
Thought I heard a little trouble earlier...
刚才是罗尼在狂唱《果酱夫人》
Oh, that was just Ronnie belting "Lady Marmalade."
那孩子以为自己是克里斯蒂娜·阿奎莱拉
- Kid thinks she's Christina Aguilera.
很抱歉 打扰你了
Sorry to disturb you.
我会确保她小点声
I'll make sure she keeps it down.
哦 不需要道歉
Oh, no apology necessary.
很高兴这只是青春的活力
Glad it was just the exuberance of youth.
那是什么
What's that?
这是我第一次得“F”(不及格)
That is the first "F" I'll ever get.
希望是最后一次
And hopefully the last.
“F”吗
An "F"?
不会的 你太聪明了
No, you're too smart for that.
怎么回事
What happened?
我明天关于珍珠港的演讲
The visual aid for my presentation tomorrow
的视觉教具被毁了 所以...不及格了
about Pearl Harbor got destroyed, so... fail.
也许我有你需要的东西
Well, maybe I have something you could use.
毕竟我当时在场
I was there, after all.
是吗
You were?
我丈夫驻扎在岛上
My husband was stationed on the island.
这是我人生中最糟糕的一天
Worst day of my life.
我不知道我是否能活下来
I didn't know if I'd survive
或者我还能不能再见到他
or if I'd ever see him again.
那一定很可怕
That must have been scary.
哦...是的
Oh... it was.
事态严重 意识到...
Hard thing, learning you...
你的家没你想象的那么安全
your home's not as safe as you believed.
但经过这事后 让我明白了自己的厉害
But getting through it showed me what I'm made of.
弗雷迪去打仗时
When Freddie went off to fight,
我决定也要尽我的一份力
decided I was going to do my part, too.
就像铆钉工人萝西一样
Like Rosie the Riveter.
或者...或者飞行员艾米
Or... or Amy the Aviator.
我拿到了飞行员驾照 开始为航♥空♥运输
I got my pilot's license and went to work for
司令部工作
the Air Transport Command,
为战争后期运送飞机
ferrying planes for the rest of the war.
我都不知道那时候有女人当飞行员
I didn't know women flew for the military back then.
严格来说 我们没有
Uh... technically, we didn't.
那是一个不同的时代
Eh... it was a different time.
虽然我们和男孩们开的是同一架飞机
But even though we were flying the same aircraft
但还是不一样
as the boys, it didn't count the same.
这太糟了
That sucks!
糟透了 抱歉
Stinks. Sorry.
不 是糟透了
No, it sucked.
这样被轻视会给我们带来很多后果
Lot of consequences to us being underestimated like that.
但它也教会了你
But it teaches you, too.
如何维护自己
How to stand up for yourself.
不要让任何人告诉你 你的价值比实际价值低
Don't ever let anyone tell you you're worth less than you are.
你明白我的意思吗
You understand me?
你能告诉我更多关于你当飞行员的经历吗
Will you tell me more about your time as a pilot?
你不会想听我以前的战争故事
Oh, you don't want to hear my old war stories.
我愿意 真的
I do! I really do.
好 准备好了
Okay, ready.
比条纹好吗
Better than the stripes?
你打算把这些都试穿一遍 然后让我参与进来吗
You plan to try all these on and have me weigh in?
如果这是为了骗我
If this is some long con to trick me into
去上服装设计课 那我...
textile design classes, then I...
别以为我说服你进学校
Don't think I'm gonna have any more luck talking you
比说服你
into school than I did
换掉钱包链子更成功
talking you out of a wallet chain.
你能回答我吗
Can you just answer the question--
比条纹更好还是更差
better or worse than the stripes?
我不知道
I don't know.
快点 联谊活动一小时后开始
Come on, rush event starts in an hour.
我需要获得一个决定
I need to make a decision.
需要有人陪你去女生联谊会吗
Need an escort to Sorority Row?
我不介意去看看
Wouldn't mind getting a peek inside
那些房♥子
those houses,
为某个拉姆达要塞(电子游戏)类型的行动做一次侦察
do a recon for some Lambda Lambda Lambda type op.
我是想让这些女孩对我刮目相看
The idea is that I impress these girls.
我不确定带上一个闻起来
Not sure bringing along a best friend who smells like
一周没洗澡的好朋友会有帮助
he hasn't showered in a week is gonna help.
这是一个连续三个夏天
Says the girl who helped shovel
在牧场帮忙铲粪的女孩说的话
plenty of manure on the ranch three summers straight.
你为什么要巴结一群选美皇后
Why you kissing up to a bunch of pageant queens?
为什么半小时前你还在朋克乐队
Why were you in a punk band until half an hour ago?
更像斯卡音乐 而不是朋克 也许这就是问题所在
More ska than punk-- maybe that was the problem.
你想知道我为什么这么着急吗 桑尼
You wanna know why I'm rushing, Sonny?
我们只能靠自己
We're on our own,
搞清楚在家庭之外我们是谁
figuring out who we are outside of our families.
这就够了
Hard enough as it is.
我想找个圈子融入进去 这也不能怪我
Can't blame me for wanting a place to fit in.
行了 库珀 行了 库珀
All right, Coop, all right, Coop!
哦 他是人类 各位
Oh, he's human, folks!
嗨 你玩过吗
Hey, you ever play?
- 没有 - 快下来
- No. - Come on down here.
我要你拿起三根手指
I want you to take three fingers,
把它们放在毛毡上 像这样 好吗
lay it down on the felt, like that, okay?
食指和拇指 你要组成一个圆圈
The pointer and the thumb, you make a circle.
这是你的向导 好吗
That's gonna be your guide, okay?
我要你打到这里
Want you to hit right about there,
不要太猛力 也不要软趴趴
not too hard, not too soft.
哦...嘿 没关系
Oh, oh, oh, hey, that's all right.
再练习一下 我们就能做到了
A little more practice, we'll get this.
听起来像个高级长官
Spoken like a senior chief.
你在美国待多久了 孩子
How long you stateside for, kid?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表