剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Cemetery's here, all right?
徒步搜寻 2个火力组直接进入
Foot patrol in. Two fire teams sweep straight through,
找到坟墓 装好尸体 我们就走
find the graves, bag the body and we go.
就这样
That's it.
我说 杰森 由于我们
I mean, Jace, with the lack of intel
没有关于村庄的情报
we have on the village, I mean,
我们应该放慢节奏 对吧
we might want to slow things down, right?
让一架便携式无人机升空
Uh, get a backpack drone in the air,
设定好相位线找到目标 对吧
clear through the target with set phase lines, yeah?
那会拖我们后腿的 我们得快点 好吗
That's gonna slow us down. We got to move fast, okay?
如果遇到任何抵抗 我们就会采取武力行动
Violence of action if we hit any resistance.
我完全赞成速战速决 但是 我们要带着
I'm all for speed, but, I mean, that dead weight
这个累赘会拖慢我们的速度
we're gonna be lugging is gonna slow us down.
花点时间去了解每个角落的情况
Taking a beat to know what's around each corner
不会有什么坏处 我的意思是 敌人并不老练
is not gonna hurt-- I mean, the enemy is not sophisticated,
但他们冷酷无情
but they are merciless.
很好 戴维斯 待在车里 看无人机监控
Fine. Davis, stay with the vehicle, watch the drone feed.
你们两个 从这里进入 布洛克 桑尼 跟着我
You two, you enter from here. Brock, Sonny, you're with me.
- 我们从那里进去 明白了吗 - 你确定不要狙击手
- We enter from there. Got it? - You sure you don't want a sniper
以防万一吗 我说 我可以和布洛克交换
on each team just in case? I mean, I could swap with Brock,
- 加入你的小组 - 好吧 那就这样
- hop on your team. - Okay, fine. Just do it.
30分钟后开始行动 我们走
Jock up in 30. Let's move.
如果有问题 第四频道是我们的专线 好吗
Any issues come up, channel four will be our private line, yeah?
收到
Roger that.
苏利亚州 委内瑞拉
小刀 我是1组
Knife, this is Team 1.
到达绿色相位线 现在发射无人机
Hit phase line Green. Launching the drone now.
收到
Copy.
我看到了
I have eyes.
很多政♥府♥车牌
Lot of government plates.
也许是用来送雇佣工到
Might be what transports the hired hands
他们生病的地方
to wherever they got sick.
我们通过GPS定位他们
We rip the GPS to get their location.
聪明 但还是继续我们的任务
Smart. But let's stay on task.
出去时再做
Do it on the way out.
看那个
Look at that.
他们不会把尸体埋了
They're not gonna bury the bodies.
他们会烧了他们
They're gonna burn them.
像飞车盗贼一样生活 像维京人一样外出
Live like biker pirates, go out like Vikings.
我不知道他们是否接受申请
I wonder if they're accepting applications.
如果这是葬礼 我们得在
If it's a funeral, we need to act
人群聚集之前采取行动
before the crowd starts gathering.
我负责左边的人 掩护我
I'll take the guy on the left. On me.
2组 我是1组
Team 2, this is Team 1.
与我会合
Consolidate on me.
计数器怎么样
How's the counter?
几乎没有鸣叫
Barely chirping.
大吉大利 晚上吃鸡
Winner winner chicken dinner.
不需要铲子
No need for shovels.
布洛克 安全警戒
Brock, set security.
- 克莱 去做生物识别 - 装好尸体后
- Clay, get biometrics. - After the body's bagged,
在主要集结点会合
meet up at the primary rally point.
- 桑尼 掩护我 - 等等 这是...
- Sonny, on me. - Wait, what are...
杰森 杰森
Jace? Jace?
我们不再是浮安跟屁虫了
Just lost our swim buddy.
定位系统应该很快就能找到
It shouldn't take long to pull the GPS.
杰森会去哪
The hell would Jason go?
进来的时候他好像看到了什么
Saw something on the way in.
1号♥ 我是2号♥
1, this is 2.
你的情况如何
What's your status?
1号♥ 我是2号♥
1, this is 2.
无线电检查 完毕
Radio check. Over.
双击回复你了
Double-clicked you.
但这并不代表他没有麻烦
Still doesn't mean he's not in trouble.
小刀 我是2号♥
Knife, this is 2.
你能改变无人机的位置吗
Can you shift drone position?
往北100米
Take it 100 meters north.
收到 无人机向北移♥动♥100米
Copy. Shifting drone 100 meters north.
2号♥ 我是1号♥
2, this is 1.
你到底在找什么
What the hell are you looking for?
很好 收到 1号♥
Good copy, 1.
只是想看看有没有人朝我们的
Just checking to see if there was any movement
撤退路线移♥动♥
toward our exfil route.
行动
Let's move.
天哪
Aw, Jesus.
抱歉 我没看到 杰森
Sorry, I didn't even see them, Jason.
2号♥ 我是1号♥ 我击毙2个敌人
2, this is 1. I got two enemy down hard.
这个地区有更多的敌人 我们守在这里
More enemy in the area. We're holding here.
收到 1号♥
Copy, 1.
我们会转移到你的位置
We'll redirect to your position.
跟你说过我们会在出去的路上碰到这些卡车
Told you we'd hit these trucks on the way out.
我以为我们没有足够的时间
I didn't think we'd have enough time.
我拿到了GPS数据 我们撤退
I got the GPS data. Let's move to exfil.
1号♥ 请注意 至少有30个当地人
1, be advised, there are at least 30 locals
正穿过村庄
moving through the village,
朝着篝火走去
all headed toward the bonfire.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
看起来他们都聚在一起
Looks like they're all getting together
向他们的兄弟们告别
to say goodbye to their brothers.
他们要多久才会发现我们在火堆边放倒的那两个人
How long till they find those two guys we dropped by the fire?
我想他们已经发现了
Think they just did.
葬礼要变成狩猎派对了
Funeral's about to become a hunting party.
小刀 我是1号♥ 我需要一条穿过人群的撤退路线
Knife, this is 1. I need an exfil route through the swarm.
收到 1号♥ 我搜索 这些家伙从村里
Copy, 1. I'm searching. These guys are pouring out
倾巢出动
from every building in town.
拿好你们的东西
Hold what you got.
如果我们要匆忙离开这里
If we're gonna be scrambling out of here,
尸体会拖累我们的 我们得把它留下
the body's gonna weigh us down. We gotta leave it.
尸体就是任务 我们不能丢下它
The body is the mission. We're not leaving it.
我们准备在火上烤
We're fixin' to be about a half ton
半吨♥左右的蛙肉
of frog meat on that fire.
小刀 我是1号♥
Knife, this is 1.
需要撤退路线
Need that exfil route.
收到 如果你们动作快点 我找到了一条畅通的路
Copy. I found a clear path if you can move quick.
往西走50米 你们会碰上一堵墙 攀爬
Head west for 50 meters, you'll hit a wall. Climb it,
穿过院子 你们就出去了
cross the yard, you'll be out.
收到 移♥动♥
Copy that. Moving.
走
Let's go.
我们怎么用它爬墙
How we climbing a wall with that?
这块够大吗
That piece big enough?
放你包里 好吗 行动
Put it in your bag, all right? Let's move.
热水快用完了大家都
We are gonna run out of hot water
在洗丝克伍(电影《丝克伍事件》用刷子洗刷身体的一个桥段)淋浴
with everyone taking Silkwood showers.
是啊 看到你砍断一条腿
Yeah, well, I had to scrub my mind clear
我得好好洗洗♥脑♥子
after watching you hack that leg off.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 真的…真可惜
Yeah, it's such a... a damn shame
我们把它送走了
that we had to send it away.
告诉你...
Tell you what...
这绝对是个不错的纪念品
it would have made one hell of a souvenir
放在小队的休息间
for the team room.
我想我会开着面包车 你试着给家里打电♥话♥
I think I'm gonna take the van and try and call home.
半夜了 但是...
Middle of the night, but...
也许让你见见莉安娜对你有好处
maybe be good for you to see Leanne.
我相信汉娜会理解的
I'm sure Hannah would understand.
是啊 如果你想看我反胃
Yeah, if you want to see my stomach turn,
让我跟那个女人谈谈
just have me talk to that woman.
通过一个破屏幕 看着我的孩子
And seeing my kid through some shitty little screen,
那对我毫无用处
that does nothing for me.
你说你警告
Comment you made
伊朗人说我会把他劈成两半...
about warning the Iranian that I'd break him in two...
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表