剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我不能让你过去 孩子 抱歉
I can't let you through, son, I'm sorry.
他就在下面某个地方 我必须找到他 求你了
He's down there somewhere. I have to find him, please!
这不是很了不起吗
Ain't that something?
幸存者树
虽然困难重重 但它还是茁壮成长了
Odds were against it, but it found a way to thrive.
在一片黑暗中 它找到了通往阳光的路
Amid all that darkness, it found its way toward sunlight.
适应力强
Resilient.
真不敢相信已经20年了
I can't believe it's been 20 years.
一天让我们都长大了 不管我们是否准备好了
Day made us all grow up, whether or not we were ready to.
甚至无法想象一个真正的孩子会是什么样子
Can't even imagine what it was like for an actual kid.
那一天改变了一切
That day changed everything.
影响了我和我之后的选择
Shaped me and the choices I've made since.
两天后 我走进征兵办公室
Two days later I walked into a recruiting office.
如果不是因为那天
And I might've never met you guys
我可能永远也不会遇见你们
if it wasn't for that day.
他会为你感到骄傲
He'd be proud of you.
如果在我入伍前的两年
Be prouder if I hadn't spun out
没有肆意妄为 你会更骄傲
for two more years before I enlisted.
无论你有多悲伤
You grieved how you grieved.
最终 你还是会在你命中注定的地方 雷
At the end of the day, you are where you're meant to be, Ray.
我只是 我只是希望他知道
I just, I just wish he knew
是他的帮助成就了今天的我
how much he helped me become the man I am today.
你还没放进去
You haven't put that in yet?
荣誉之地等待着阿伯塔巴德突击中
Place of honor awaits for the bolt cutters
的断线钳
from the Abbottabad raid.
上级派我们来的原因
Reason the brass sent us here.
我...
I, uh...
想想这一切的受害者
I think the victims of the guy responsible for all this,
纪念一个伸张正义的行动中的物件
it'd be okay memorializing a piece of the op
也没什么大不了的
that brought him justice.
今天我们唯一应该尊敬和铭记的人
The only people that we should honor and remember today
是我们20年前失去的那些人
are the ones that we lost 20 years ago.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表