剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
好吧 我过会儿再打给你
Yeah. I'll talk to you later.
赛比 坐下 哥们
Cerby, sit. Hey, buddy.
嘿 哦 不 不...
Hey. Oh, no, no, no.
抱歉 我得...
Ah. Sorry, I got to...
好的 我们走吧 被取消了 得走了
Okay, let's go. Off. Got to go.
我明白了
Well, we get it.
新闻上的内容看起来很糟糕
The stuff on the news looks really bad.
看来要等上一段时间了
Looks like it's, uh, gonna be a while,
平安回来 明白吗 好吗
so have a safe trip back, you understand? Okay?
-你乖点 我爱你 - 没事吧? - 爱你
- You be good.I love you. All right? Love you.
是的 布莱德
Yeah. Brad.
海耶斯先生
Uh, Mr. Hayes,
有件事 我...我们...
there's something that I-- well, we--
我想和你当面谈谈
wanted to talk to you about in person.
你知道 我只是...我不知道什么时候能再见到你
And, you know, I just... I don't know when I'll see you again.
怎么了
Now what?
- 我们想搬到一起住 - 真有趣
- We want to move in together. - That's funny.
- 我们是认真的 - 认真的
- We're serious. - Serious.
好吧 认真先生和夫人 我告诉你们
Okay, Mr. and Mrs. Serious, I'll tell you what.
完成学业
Huh? Finish school,
- 然后你们可以考虑这事 - 哦 好吧
- then you can think about that kind of stuff. - Oh, well,
问题是 先生 我已经提前一年了
that's the thing, sir. I'm already a year ahead,
所以我马上就要完成了
- so I'm about to finish.
- 我想我们可以... - 停
- And I was thinking we could... - Stop.
好吗 你找到了工作 毕业了
Okay? You find a job, you graduate,
然后我们可以谈谈这事
and then we can talk about this kind of stuff.
- 爸爸 - 我没在找工作 先生
- Dad. - Well, I'm not looking for a job, sir.
我已经参军了
I've already enlisted.
参军
Enlisted?
是的 先生 海军 我想成为一名海豹突击队队员
Yes, sir. The Navy. I want to be a SEAL.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
他六个月后要去新兵训练营
He leaves for boot camp in six months.
我们想在那之前尽可能多地在一起
We want to be together as much as possible until then.
我是说 他的公♥寓♥
I mean, his apartment
- 很好... - 好了 停 这孩子能有这样的妄想
- is nice...- Okay, stop. It's great this kid can have his delusions,
这很好 关于他
all right, about what he wants to do
未来想做什么
with himself in the future,
但我们不能让这事
but we are not gonna let it
毁了你现在的生活 明白吗? 我是
screw up your life right now, you understand me? I'm the one
负责买♥♥单的人 所以答案是否定
who strokes the checks, so the answer is no.
好了 你们都看到新闻了
All right, you've all seen the news.
2小时前
Two hours ago,
西非的三个旅游景点
three tourist destinations in West Africa
同时遭遇自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击
were hit by simultaneous suicide bomb attacks.
在300多名遇难者中
Among the over 300 killed,
有来自18个国家的公民
there were citizens of 18 nations,
包括20名美国人
including 20 Americans.
这是一次 我们多年来
This is an act of terror
从未见过的大规模恐怖袭击
on a scale we haven't seen in years.
声称对此负责的组织
The group claiming responsibility
是大萨赫勒·萨哈巴
is the Sahaba of Greater Sahel.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国的追随者们
Latter-day ISIS disciples
在过去的六个月里
who have been making a bloody sweep
一直在马里和布基纳法索进行血腥的扫荡
through Mali and Burkina Faso over the past six months,
占领土地和基础设施
seizing land and infrastructure.
估计 大萨赫勒·萨哈巴已经取代博科圣地
By all estimations, SGS has supplanted Boko Haram
成为该地区最强大的恐怖势力
as the most powerful terrorist force in the region.
在上次的部署中 我们与博科组织作战了几个月
Spent months fighting Boko last deployment,
几乎没什么进展
barely made a dent.
这群人进去做了我们做不到的事
This group went in there and did what we couldn't?
或者我们只是为了这些人对博科组织软化了态度
Or did we just soften Boko up for these guys?
我向上帝发誓
Hand to God,
我们最终会在一艘该死的船上
we end up on a damn boat,
这将是你们最后一次见到我
this is gonna be the last you see of me.
美国特种作战中♥央♥指挥部决定对此作出回应
U.S. SOCOM is determined to respond
立即采取有力行动应对袭击
to the attacks with immediate and emphatic action,
在大萨赫勒·萨哈巴领导层
deploying teams to three A.O.s
的3个居所部署小队
where the SGS leadership resides.
全力以赴 并且擒贼先擒王 是吗
Going all in and straight for the aces and kings, huh?
是啊 然后把蛇斩首
Yeah, and decapitate the snake, slip out
- 在别人发现我们之前撤退 - 一♥夜♥情♥对我来说
- before anybody knows we were there. - Hey, one-night stand
没什么问题 砰 砰 幸好不是在阿富汗
is just fine with me. Wham, bam, glad it's not Afghanistan.
正确 索托上尉已被派往马里
All right, Lieutenant Soto has been deployed
协助一支联合特遣部队
to aid a joint task force in Mali
而B队将被部署到布基纳法索
while Bravo will be deployed to Burkina Faso.
情报机构会很快制定打击目标的方案
Agency Intel will be dealing target packages very quickly.
B队将在距离首都50公里处
Bravo will be operating out of a temporary outpost
设立的临时前哨基地开展行动
that's being set up 50 kilometers from the capital.
索托不在 准尉佩里是
In Soto's absence, Warrant Officer Perry
B队的代理指挥官
will be Bravo's acting officer in charge.
可以
All right.
时间不等人 一小时后起飞
Clock's ticking. Wheels up in an hour.
我们要狠狠地 快速地打击他们 这是我们最擅长的
We'll hit 'em hard and fast. That's what we do best,
- 对吗 伙计们 - 是的 伙计
- right, boys? - Yeah, buddy.
世界又着火了
World's on fire again.
是啊 着火了
Yeah. It's on fire,
我们的工作就是把它扑灭 这就是B队要做的 伙计
and it's our job to put it out. That's what Bravo does, man.
- 我们能搞定 - 好的
- We got this. - All right. Well,
我得跟你谈谈雷的事
I need to talk to you about Ray.
- 雷吗 - 索托上尉不在
- What about Ray? - Well, without Lieutenant Soto,
作为主管 他肩上的担子太重了
puts a lot of weight on his shoulders as OIC.
雷不会有事的
Ray's gonna be fine.
他能处理好 我保证
He can handle it. I'll make sure of that.
他作为主管 记录不太好
Well, his track record as OIC's been rough.
一次行动让他被绑♥架♥了
I mean, one op got him kidnapped.
另一次让你受审
The other put you on trial.
雷很棒 伙计 你知道的 拜托
Ray's good, man. You know that. Come on.
这到底是怎么回事
What's this all about?
指挥部对雷的最后一次部署
Well, there are murmurs among Command
有一些传言
about Ray's last deployment.
我听到的是"危险的古怪行为"
"Dangerously erratic behavior" was the phrase I heard.
听谁说的 这是谁说的
Heard from who? Who's saying this?
我不知道来源是谁
I don't know who the source is,
就算我知道 我也不能告诉你
and, hell, I couldn't tell you if I did.
但如果他们在撒谎 你就应该说出来
But if they're lying, then you should speak up.
我把生命托付给雷
I trust Ray with my life.
如果我不这么做 就不会跟他混了
Wouldn't be rolling with him if I didn't.
你知道我更喜欢
Well, you know that I prefer
让B队自己解决问题
to let Bravo hammer out its own issues,
但在指挥官中有些人可能会采取更强硬的路线
but there are some in Command who may take a harder line.
只是想让你知道
Just wanted to make you aware.
- 哦 - 是的
- Oh. - Yeah.
和艾玛 还有她男朋友的会面怎么样
How'd the, uh, visit with Emma and the boyfriend go?
我想给你传授一些我的禅宗技巧
Meant to offer you some of my Zen techniques.
你知道吗 结果不太好
Mm. You know, it didn't end great.
本来可能会更糟 但我解决了
Could've gone worse, but, you know, I fixed it.
出任务拯救了你
You got saved by a spin-up.
是啊 这次应该对我们大家都有好处
Yeah, this one should be good for all of us.
在朝鲜搞了那么多鬼鬼祟祟的事之后
After all that sneaking and creeping in North Korea,
对B队来说 踢门是一个受欢迎的重置
some door-kicking will be a welcome reset for Bravo.
是啊 快速带球直插中场
Yeah, fastball straight down the middle.
小队会大获全胜的 是吧
Team will crush it, huh?
- 嗯 嗯 - -让我们的主管看起来不错
- Mm-hmm. - Make our OIC look good.
是啊 拜托 伙计
Yeah, come on, man.
头衔改变不了什么
The title doesn't change anything.
我只是想按我们一贯的作风行事
I just want to operate how we always have.
是的 你和我都是
Yeah, you and me both.
有什么原因让我们做不到
There a reason why we can't?
拜托 杰森 我最近对
Come on, Jace. I've been real honest
所有人都很坦诚 我...
with everyone lately. I...
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表