剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
她在我受审前来看过我 你知道吗
She came and saw me before my trial. You know?
似乎对她的新生活很满意 只是不合乎情理
Seemed happy in her new life. Just doesn't add up.
也许她从未离开中情局
Maybe she never left the Agency.
是啊 还记得有一次我们上班时
Yeah. Remember that one time we showed up for work
曼迪不在吗
and Mandy wasn't there?
你知道这些间谍是怎样的
You know how these spooks are.
也许这只是为新身份做准备
Maybe it's just a setup for a new cover.
是啊 根据我们从德莱顿那里看到的情况
Yeah, based on what we're seeing from Dryden,
你不必让我相信中情局的人有那么狡猾
you don't got to convince me Agency folks are that slippery.
曼迪决定辞职的时候我也在场
I was there when Mandy decided to quit.
这是她的选择
It was her choice.
曼迪是个职业骗子
Mandy's a professional liar.
我们合作过的最好的一个
One of the best we've ever worked with.
她什么都干得出来 包括激怒你 杰森
She's capable of anything, including gaslighting you, Jace.
知道吗 也许她不是我们想的那样
You know, maybe she's not who we thought she was.
嘿 小队可能有了布卡尔的位置
Hey. The team, they have a possible location on Boukare.
开始目标清除方案
Get a target package together.
什么事
What's up?
什么 - 我溜进了德莱顿的电脑
What? - I snuck on to Dryden's laptop,
查看曼迪的档案
looked into Mandy's files.
然后呢 - 他们屏蔽了
And? - They're redacted.
屏蔽 什么意思
Redacted? What-what does that mean?
这意味着我们无法知道她是
Well, it means we have no way of knowing if she's here
在官方的掩护下 秘密行动
under official cover, working off the books,
还是以平民身份独自行动
or working on her own as a civilian.
所以我们无从得知 - 和她在一起的
So we're nowhere. - Well, with her.
我认出了这张照片里的人
But I was able to identify the man in this photo.
他是个强大的军阀 阿齐兹·桑卡拉
He's a powerful warlord, Aziz Sankara.
他的院子两周前被大萨赫勒·萨哈巴占领了
His compound was overrun by SGS two weeks ago.
好吧 也许曼迪当时和他在一起了
Okay, so maybe Mandy was with him then?
真希望我知道 不能查看她的档案
I wish I knew. Without being able to access her file,
我无法把他们联♥系♥起来
I have no way of making a connection between them.
有人知道
Anybody here have any intel
她在哪儿吗 - B队知道
on where this guy's being held? - Boukare knows.
地面特遣队锁定了他的位置
And Ground Branch has a location on him.
现在他们很兴奋
They're jocking up now.
你想知道答案 就得参加这次行动
You want answers, you got to be on this op.
明白了 谢谢
Got it. Thank you.
解散
Dismissed.
我听说你有一个针对布卡尔的目标清除行动
I hear you have a target package on Boukare.
我命令你退下 海耶斯
I ordered you to stand down, Hayes.
别挡着我的小队
Stay out of my team's way.
让B队支援你的人
Let Bravo back your men up here.
你的错误判断会破坏行动吗 算了吧
So your bad judgment can derail the op? Pass.
就像你拒绝曼迪·埃利斯一样吗
Just like you passed on Mandy Ellis?
我是说 如果她为你工作
I mean, if she is working for you,
你为什么不做点什么
why aren't you doing anything about it?
我告诉过你 “按需知密”
I told you, that was "need to know."
你不必担心一个被不承认的特工
A disavowed agent is not your concern.
作为站长 应该归你管
As chief of station, it should be yours.
前探员埃利斯不是这里的目标任务
Former Agent Ellis is not the mission here.
好了 听着 我知道作为世界领袖
Okay, look, I get as master of the universe
你在这里下一盘很大的棋
you're playing global chess here,
但别把她晾在一边
but do not hang her out to dry.
如果你对我的行事方式不满意
I can have Bravo on a flight out today
我可以让B队今天坐飞机离开
if you're not happy with how I'm running things.
好吧 听着 自从我们来这里以后 布卡尔的基层组织
All right, look, you know what? Boukare's cell has been
就把你们的小队搞得一败涂地
eating your team's lunch ever since we got here.
在机场 早些时候在埋伏处
At the airfield, earlier at the ambush.
你已经错过了他三次
You've missed out on him three times.
如果你没有用尽
It would be operational malpractice
你所有的火力那就是失职
if you didn't use all the firepower in your arsenal.
好了 叫你的人快点 就现在
Okay. Tell your men to jock up. Now.
B队 你们去支援地面特遣队的
Bravo, you're heading out to support Ground Branch
这次抓捕行动 目标是布卡尔
on this kill-capture. The target is Boukare.
地面特遣队追踪到了他
Ground Branch was able to track him to this building
在市区的这栋大楼
in a district downtown.
他和多少成员一起藏身
How many fighters he holed up with?
未知 但我的人已经就位
Unknown. But my men are in position,
在等你们 最大化的火力打击目标
and waiting for you--maximize firepower on target.
你们要同时出击 减少
You will engage simultaneously to
布卡尔反击的机会
limit the time Boukare has to squirt.
小鸟是穿插的最快方式
Little birds are the fastest way to insert.
我们降落在屋顶 一路往下走 而地面特遣队在上面
We land on the roof, work our way down while G.B. works up.
不能用直升机 大萨赫勒·萨哈巴在
Helicopters are not an option-- SGS has enough
这片区域有足够的防空火力
firepower in this area to defend against an air assault.
用当地的车辆 我们可以把车开到前面
Indig vehicles allow us to pull right up to the front.
速度和突袭 那是我们的强项
Speed and surprise-- that's our ally.
你们要去的地方 装甲车辆是
The area you're going to, up-armored vehicles
优先考虑
are a priority.
你用我们的卡车
You'll take our trucks.
我们的1名队员带你们一起过去
A strap from our team will be going out with you.
B队什么时候需要保姆了
Since when does Bravo need a babysitter?
雷明顿熟悉这个地区 他将驾驶第一辆车
Remington knows the district. He'll drive the lead vehicle.
好吧 我们停下车 抓住布卡尔 然后返回基地
All right, so, we pull up, grab Boukare and RTB.
我们来回的速度比顺风下的野火还快
We're back quicker than a prairie fire with a tailwind.
交战规则还是一样吗 受到枪击 还是受到威胁时开枪
ROE's the same? Shoot when shot at or imminent threat?
在这个区 等着挨枪子不是什么问题
The district, waiting to be shot at ain't gonna be a problem.
只要抓到布卡尔 不论死活
Just get Boukare. Dead or alive.
我们得赶在地面特遣队之前抓到布卡尔
We need to get to Boukare before Ground Branch does,
确保这是一次抓捕 而不是一次杀戮行动
ensure this is a capture and not a kill op.
嘿 杰森 - 怎么了
Hey, J. - Yeah?
这是什么?
What's this?
像黄貂鱼(舰载无人加油机)一样工作
Works like a Stingray.
只要在你周围有足够多的目标人物时
Just turn it on when you get around enough of these guys
就打开它 我就能从他们的
on target; I'll be able to pull
手♥机♥上获取数据和位置
data and locations off of their cell phones.
也许能找到任何关于曼迪的线索
Maybe find any sort of lead to Mandy.
谢谢 - 还有...
Thanks. - And...
如果曼迪和桑卡拉在一起 布卡尔需要恢复一些记忆
if Mandy is with Sankara, this will come in handy
这个就派得上用场 那就...
if Boukare's memory needs jogging, so...
去找我们的女孩吧 - 好的
go find our girl. - Will do.
“不承认” 对于这样的情况
"Disavowed." What does an agent have to do
特工需要做些什么
for something like that?
他们并不总是这样做的
It's not always something they've done.
想想有多少次我们被派去卧底
Think about how many times we've been tasked outside the wire.
你的审判就是一个很好的例子
Your trial's a good example of that.
你觉得她是叛变了还是发疯了
You think she went rogue or flipped?
叛变
"Rogue"?
你看了太多烂电影
You've watched too many bad movies.
我是说
All I'm saying is
我们永远不会抛下队友
we never leave another frog behind.
那为什么中情局的情况不一样呢
So why ain't that the same with the Agency
除非她有什么不可告人的阴谋
unless she's up to something sketchy?
AK(AK自动步♥枪♥)在开火是怎么回事
What's with all the AK fire?
大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的瞭望哨 把连发射击作为警告信♥号♥♥
SGS lookouts. Use the bursts as warning signals.
人们说发短♥信♥没有人情味
And people say texting's impersonal.
意味着他们知道我们来了
Means they know we're here.
各单位注意 我通过旅伴阶段
All stations, I pass Sputnik.
我再说一遍 我通过了旅伴阶段
I say again, I pass Sputnik.
很好 收到
Good copy.
这可能不太好
That's probably not good.
什么 - 枪声停了
What? - The gunfire went dead.
B队 待命
Bravo, stand by.
听我口令
Dismount on my mark.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表