剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Are we really gonna do this again?! Stop.
你理解我吗 曼迪需要我们的帮助 对吧
You understand me? Mandy needs our help. Right?
我不会坐视不管 什么都不做
I am not gonna sit back and do nothing about that.
她需要有人为她而战
She needs someone to fight for her.
我要为她而战 明白吗
I'm gonna fight for her. Got it?
我们得谈谈昨晚发生的事
Need to talk about what happened on target last night.
我们错过三次的高价值目标
Bagged an HVT we missed three times before.
享受胜利吧
Enjoy the victory.
你是说你一点都不担心
You telling me you don't have any concerns about
杰森放走的那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
the terrorist Jason let go?
那混♥蛋♥是个无名小卒
That shitbird was a nobody.
对吧 布卡尔是条死胡同
All right? Boukare was a dead end.
我们需要一条通往曼迪的明确路径
We needed a clear path to Mandy.
听着 我知道为什么会做出这个决定 克莱
Look, I know why the decision was made, Clay.
但这并不意味着是个好主意
It doesn't make it a good one.
听着 杰森现在更依赖你了
Look, with-with Jason leaning on you more now,
这意味着你有责任
it means it's your responsibility
说服他放弃他的坏主意
to talk him out of his bad ideas.
你生气是因为杰森行为失常
You mad because Jason went rogue,
还是他没带你就这么做
or that he did it without you?
我生气是因为我的小队就像
I'm mad because my team is acting like
一群不动脑子 骑着马的
a bunch of roided-up Neanderthals
尼安德特人
not using their heads.
你担心司令部的个人反应吗
You worried about a personal blowback from Command?
司令部跟这事有什么关系
What the hell does Command have to do with anything?
你作为主管 记录也不是
Well, your track record as OIC
最干净的
isn't the cleanest.
我的工作记录与
My track record has nothing to do
你和杰森的草率行事毫无关系
with you and Jason's sloppy work.
你管这叫草率 好吧 我管这叫可控风险
What you call sloppy, okay, I call a calculated risk.
这是你的主意
It was your idea.
听着 杰森当时很绝望 这是最好的选择
Look, Jason was desperate, and this was the least bad option.
如果失败了 他会更绝望
And if it fails, he's more desperate.
那你的计划是什么
What's your plan then?
如果你要做他的得力助手
Hmm. If you are gonna be his right hand,
你必须预见到每一个...
you have got to anticipate every single...
听着 我知道怎么保护B1
Look, I know all about looking out for Bravo 1,
好吗 雷
all right, Ray?
从上次部署回来后
I've been watching him like a hawk
我就一直像老鹰一样盯着他
since we got home from last deployment,
- 而你却不在 - 为什么
- and you weren't around. - Why is that?
因为20年的征战
Because 20 years of combat
最终会让他尝到苦果
is eventually gonna catch up with him.
我只是想确保我们能把握时机
I just want to make sure we can clock it
以免太晚
before it's too late.
你觉得他要跌倒了
You think he's falling off?
只是...发生了这么多事
Just... with everything that happened,
我...我只是觉得你需要有人帮你
I... I just felt like you could use an extra hand
照看杰森的六点方向(背后)
watching Jason's six.
是啊 B队找不到比这更好的纠察队长了
Yeah, well, Bravo couldn't ask for a better hall monitor.
好吧
Okay.
逃跑的家伙有消息吗
Anything on the squirter?
他好像把手♥机♥关了
Looks like he turned off his cell.
你不能用黄貂鱼(追踪器)吗 戴上这个
Can't you use the Stingray? Put that on
看看能不能锁定他的位置
and see if you can ping his location?
能让我们摆脱困境的东西 快点
Anything to get us off our asses here. Come on.
听着 等于告诉他我们控制了他的设备
Look, we alert him to our control over his device,
他就会发送消息 然后关闭整个网络
he sends word and shuts the whole network down.
我们耐心等待吧
Patience is our ally right now.
是啊 没错 但是时间紧迫 对吧
Yeah, right, and time is in short supply, right?
曼迪很坚强
Mandy is tough.
不管他们对她做什么 她都能应付
Whatever they throw at her, she can handle.
是啊 曼迪坚强
Yeah, she's tough.
希望她还活着
Let's just hope that she's still alive,
因为我们都知道这事拖得越久
'cause we both know the longer this goes on,
对被囚禁的人就越不利
that's not good for the person who's in captivity.
那个逃跑的家伙迟早
The squirter is going to turn on his cell sooner
会打开手♥机♥的
rather than later.
这行得通
This will work.
他打开了就告诉我
Let me know when he does.
你有空吗?
- Yo, you got a minute?
是啊 我的宝贝女儿才几个月大
Yeah, my baby girl's only a few months old,
离开她真是太痛苦了
and it is pure hell being away from her.
有什么秘诀度过这个难关
Got any secrets how to get through this?
正是这些缺失让回家变得如此美好
All that missing is what makes going home so great.
是啊 前提是家和孩子
Yeah, that's if home and the kid
在同一个地方
are in the same place.
把我弄糊涂了
Leaves me screwed.
你知道吗 我们可以用卫星引导导弹找到
You know, we can use a satellite to guide a missile
癞蛤♥蟆♥屁♥股♥上的疣
to a toad's ass wart,
我却连个信♥号♥♥都收不到
and I can't get a damn signal.
你需要我做些什么
You need me for something?
是啊 昨晚
Yeah, um... last night,
在行动中那个逃跑的家伙
on the op, with the squirter.
你是怎么想的
What'd you think of all that?
克莱的计划符合要求
Well, Clay's plan fit the bill,
杰森也看到了 为什么这么问
and Jason saw that. Why?
我只是注意到杰森太依赖克莱了
I just noticed Jason's relying on Clay a lot.
我不是说克莱处理不了
I'm not-not saying Clay can't handle it.
我只是想确保他的野心
I just want to make sure his ambition,
加上杰森的愤怒
along with Jason's rage,
不会让我们陷入麻烦之中
doesn't put us in the middle of a shit sandwich.
上帝知道我过去
Lord knows I've had my issues
对克莱的野心有意见
with Clay's ambition in the past,
但是 当涉及到小队时 我不怀疑
but I don't doubt that his head's right
他的想法是否正确的
when it comes to the team anymore.
他在马斯登的信上替我挡了一枪
He took a bullet for me on the Marsden letter.
- 也许他现在改变主意了 - 你在说什么
- Maybe he's thinking better of it now. - What you talking about?
有人向司令部举报了我部署时的行为
Someone tipped Command to my behavior on deployment.
有人出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Someone ratted on you?
我不会用这个词
That's not the word I'd use.
实际上是我邀请了整个小队来做这件事
I practically invited the team to do it.
是啊 但不能这样背着你
Yeah, but not behind your back like this.
在B队没人会这么卑鄙对你
And nobody would do you dirty on Bravo like that.
尤其是克莱
Especially not Clay.
你知道的 这对我来说也不容易
You know, this isn't easy for me neither.
你知道的 B1和B6
You know, having Bravo 1 and 6
很有默契
finish each other's sentences.
我认为 争夺克莱的另一半
I mean, I thought Stella was my only competition
斯特拉是我唯一的竞争对手
competing for Clay's other half.
但你和杰森 你们有默契的
But you and Jace, you-- you have that.
时间更长
For much longer.
所以我不会...我不会因为这件事难为自己
So I wouldn't... I wouldn't beat yourself up over this.
你是说我应该习惯现在的行为方式吗
You saying I should get used to the way things are now?
这又不是什么新鲜事
It's not like it's new.
你被囚禁的时候
You know, when you were in captivity,
杰森转向了下一个人 克莱挺身而出
Jason turned to the next man, and Clay stepped up.
他替你当了蟋蟀吉米尼(迪士尼动画)
He filled in for you as Jiminy Cricket,
他阻止了杰森越过他
and he kept J from crossing a line
无法逾越的界线
that he couldn't uncross.
那天克莱在杰森身边
Clay was in J's ear that day,
阻止他毁掉自己的事业
and kept him from tanking his career.
克莱在我做不到的时候帮了我
Clay had his back when I couldn't.
我想他赢得了杰森的信任
I guess he's earned Jason's trust.
我告诉你
I tell you what.
改变会像吸了可♥卡♥因♥的蜜蜂一样刺痛人
Change can sting like a honeybee on cocaine,
但我看不出你还有别的选择
but I don't see what other choice you have.
好吧 好的
All right. Okey doke.
好好休息 好吗 爱你
Get some rest, all right? Love you.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
现在这里没一个人
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表